- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Island Packet 32 - A Great Little Cruiser
Received a Refit in 2005
You'll be pleasantly surprised with the room and the light airy feeling you'll get considering you're on a 32 foot boat. Whether your are considering coastal cruising or blue water sailing, the Island Packet 32 can handle it all. The owner is motivated to sell! 2005 Refit included new engine, mast, roller furling, cabin sole, hull painted with Awlgrip, etc. Brightwork refinished August 2013.
- Island Packets are called serious cruising boats . Perhaps that's misleading...cruising can become serious on a bad boat but on this boat it's a joy. This boat is wholesome, traditional, but salty. You'll have to remind yourself you're on a 32 footer when you see the room below. It's bright and airy feeling is enhanced by the generous use of 11 opening ports with insect screens and Ship Shades retracting shades, 5 overhead hatches with screens and 2 dorades. Let's start the tour with the owner's stateroom which is forward. It has a large V-berth, private door to the head, and plenty of storage in drawers, cabinets and bins plus a cedar-lined hanging locker. Next aft to port is the head with marine toilet, mirrored vanity with countertop washbasin, and large shower area. The salon is roomy and features Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted table with a teak bottle storage shelf behind, a straight settee to starboard and an L-shaped settee to port that converts to a double berth. There is another cedar lined hanging locker in the salon and a roomy chart drawer beneath the settee. Next aft to starboard is the U-shaped galley with LPG stove w/oven, double stainless steel sinks, large refrigerator/freezer, and plenty of storage area. Opposite to port is the multi-purpose nav station with a unique hinged nav table. Just aft is the roomy aft stateroom featuring a large double berth and plenty of storage. Outside, the large comfortable cockpit features long contoured seats and deep backrests. The wide side decks and hand rails make on-deck work easy and safe. Custom Mattresses Custom Lee Cloths Newer Cabin Sole in good condition
- The large U-shaped galley is to starboard of the companionway and features double stainless steel sinks, teak dish racks & cutlery drawers, teak paper towel holder, and flip-up counter extension. It is safe and comfortable for the cook while undersail and is positioned smartly for handing food to the hungry crew in the cockpit. Adler Barbour Refrigeration (2005) Pressure hot/cold water system Manual water pump at galley sink Force 10 - Two burner propane stove w/oven (2005) Propane tanks in exterior locker Hideaway trash bin Dry locker
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, and Speed Raymarine ST4000+ Autopilot Garmin GPS Map 740-S Chartplotter Garmin 740S Chartplotter Richtie Compass Uniden Solara VHF 10" Compass
- Electrical Mechanical & Engine
- The auxiliary diesel is located behind the companionway steps in a well insulated engine box. The engine compartment affords good access to the engine. 2005 Yanmar 3YMP-30HP Racor 500 fuel filter Two 80 Watt Solar Tec Panels (stored on side) Solar Boost 2512-I Controller for Solar Panels 2005- new 12 volt and 120 volt wiring 2005- Blue Seas distribution panel Xantrex Link Lite Battery Monitor X-Power 400Watt Inverter Charles 120 volt 30 amp battery charger Batteries new in 2012 (4 house bank and 1-engine start) Five 12V Fans 2005 Jabsco Manual Head with Macerator
- Deck & Cockpit
- S/S Davits Bruce Anchor with chain and rode Lewmar Electric Windlass Freshwater Deck Washdown AB Inflatable (untitled) with Nissan 8HP 2-Stroke Cockpit Cushions Chrome Dorades Bimini & Dodger Full Enclosure for Cockpit with isinglass panels and screens 2005 Edson Angled Pedestal w/dual lever engine controls 2010 Double Lifelines
- Sails & Rigging
- Traditional Island Packet cutter rig with all sail controls run to the cockpit. New 2005 Mast with Charleston Spars New 2005 Hood Sea 130% Genoa On Roller Furler Hank-On Staysail 2005 North IN MAST Furling Main 2005 Running rigging, standing rigging w/Norseman or Sta-lock fittings
- Miscellanous & Broker Comments
- 2005 Water, Fuel, and Holding Tanks 2005 Midnight Blue Awlgrip applied to Hull The boat did sustain hurricane damage but had an extensive refit, call listing broker for complete details.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details.