- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L Bravo III (drives 2013)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 310 Sundancer has a layout that takes full advantage of the beam. With a big galley and dinette you can easily spend weekend on the water with sacrificing comfort. In the cockpit you have a big aft seating area, walk around side decks and triple helm seating. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Double Berth w/ privacy curtain Reading Lights Under berth storage Screened Hatch U-Shaped Aft Lounge converts to a Full Double Privacy Curtain Aft Port Hole for additional light Vacuflush Head w/ shower AC/Heat TV w/ VCR CD Stereo System
- Windlass Full Bimini Enclosure Bolster Captain's Chair Cockpit Carpet Aft Canvas Cover Cockpit Wetbar Transom Locker Stereo speakers U-shaped Guest Seating w/Table Searchlight
- Stylish Corian countertops Norcold refrigerator Deep Well sink Microwave 2 Burner Cooktop Convertible Dinette for 4
- Raymarine ST60 Raymarine 215 VHF Raymarine 398 GPS
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 5.7's Bravo III Drives replaced in 2013 Westebeke generator Battery Charger Hot Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.