- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well maintained and ready to go cruising! This Fleming 65 is Great Loop proven with a soft bimini top, 4th boatdeck control station and hydraulic thrusters.
- Entering the salon from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance. The soft, ultra-leather headliner and exquisite handmade teak raised paneled cabinets gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. The nearly 19’ beam provides space enough for separate dining and lounging areas and great care has been taken to balance scale with function. The open floor plan of the salon encompasses the galley and dining area which can comfortably seat six. Along the port side of the salon is a wet bar with a U-Line drink cooler/icemaker, granite counter, raised teak panel storage cabinets, and custom beveled etched glass storage cabinets overhead. 32” Sharp HD TV on Bennett Retractable TV Lift KVH TracVision Russound Audio/Video with 6-zone Interface iPod Dock Panasonic BluRay DVD Player (2) Ottomans Grohe Bar Faucet
- The spacious galley has Dakota Mahogany granite counter tops and is equipped with a large Siligranite sink, Sea-Gull water filter, waste disposal, convection stainless microwave, induction four burner cook top with custom potholder, 20.9 cubic ft. refrigerator, and dishwasher. A slide-out storage compartment just forward of the cooktop can accommodate a full range of saucepans. A dish locker and small pantry on the starboard side provides additional storage and a convenient serving counter for morning coffee. Sharp Carousel Convection Microwave Brandt Induction Cooktop Miele 24” Oven GE Profile 20.9 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Teak Door Panel Dakota Mahogany counter tops Insinkerator Waste Disposal Broan Trash Compactor Sea-Gull water filter
- The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic throughout as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from forepeak bulkhead to transom. The arrangement provides a two-berth guest cabin to starboard, a VIP guest cabin to port and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and ultra-suede and offer great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate. Centrally located in the passage behind a sliding teak door is the full-sized Bosch Axxis washer & separate dryer. A wall-vac system with two outlets is strategically located to access the interior with a single, manageable hose. The master stateroom includes a queen sized custom island berth with a recessed skylight overhead. A 24” HD LCD TV is mounted above the fold up vanity while ample storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through a gas strut assist lift. Additional storage is found via his and hers hanging lockers, drawers, & book shelves. Both master and two guest heads are exceptionally spacious with generous glass and stainless steel shower enclosures. Hansgrohe fixtures and granite countertops compliment the matching granite floor in the one piece molded fiberglass shower stall. The port stateroom has twin berths with an additional upper pipe berth located outboard. A large hanging locker is forward of the berths and a vanity and mirror with ample storage is located inboard. The starboard stateroom features twin bunks. The upper bunk is a hideaway pipe berth. Hanging lockers and drawers provide ample storage for the longest of trips
- The pilothouse is the nerve center of the vessel and can be completely separated from the activities throughout the rest of the vessel. It features a day-head to starboard and raised settee with compass rose inlayed teak table to port. The forward console area has been designed to accommodate a full array of today’s modern electronics, and easy accessibility has been built in to allow for service and eventual upgrades. The electrical distribution panels are below the main controls and are hinged and illuminated for access and service. Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars, cell phones and chargers, log books, flashlights and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. STIDD helm chair and a large stainless steel and teak destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht. (2) Blackbox Furuno NavNet VX2 (2) 21” NEC Monitors (1) 15” Monitor Weather Works XM Weather System HP Tower Computer installed under helm MaxSea Charting Software 13” Sharp LCD TV Furuno Radar with 6’ Antenna CAT LCD Engine Control Displays ABT Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thruster Control B&G Depth, Log, Wind Instruments Russound Audio/Video Control Panel Furuno GP-32 GPS CCTV with Three Cameras Remote Display for Inverter ABT Stabilizer Control (2) ICOM 604 VHF Furuno AIS FA-150 Simrad AP-26 Autopilot Ritchie Compass Rudder Indicator Texalene Windshield Cover Auto Anchor Remote
- The flybridge is easily accessed from the pilothouse or by ladder from the cockpit. The two separate Stidd helm chairs are located to port and is separated from the rest of the flybridge and raised slightly for improved visibility. The electronics console hinges open for easy access to the back of the electronics. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee with a large molded table with Corian inlay and Teak top while the port side consists of a grill, wet bar with icemaker, refrigerator and additional seating. Blackbox Furuno NavNet (3rd Unit) Big Bay computer navigation screen repeater Simrad Autopilot AP-26 Furuno RD-33 Nav Data Organizers ICOM VHF- M-502 Engine Start/Stop Russound Audio Control ABT Stabilizer Control ABT Bow & Stern Thruster Control Russound Audio/Video Control Panel Rudder Indicator Bimini with Forward Enclosure and Stainless Supports Plexiglass Windshield with Stainless Handrail Steering console with controls and engine instrumentation Molded Table with Corian/Teak Top overlay Isotherm Refrigerator Magna Stainless Propane Grill with Cover Convertible Wet Bar with matching granite counter top, stainless sink basin & Grohe faucet Cockpit Ladder Tender: Steelhead 1,500lb hydraulic davit w/power rotation, slewing, hoisting Aft Deck Control Station with Canvas Cover, Glendinning Controls, Bow/Stern Thrusters
- Deck and Construction Details
- In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is used below the waterline with further protection provided by epoxy barrier coats. Shaft tunnels allow the draft to be kept low for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull. Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at both the pilothouse and flybridge stations. On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings and the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. The capacious cockpit has built-in seating with twin Cablemasters housed within. Docking controls are located starboard of the salon doors while additional storage is to port. Gasketed, lockable hatches provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette. European CE Certification for Ocean Class Hand Laid Solid Fiberglass Hull Integrally Molded Guard w/ Stainless Rub Rail Simulated Planking Grooves in Hull Swim Platform with Teak Deck Stainless Steel Swim Ladder Stainless Bow Rail Bow pulpit with Dual Maxwell Windlass- Hydraulic Primary Anchor: 120lb CQR Style with 300’ of 7/16” Acco Galvanized Anchor Chain Secondary Anchor: CQR Style with CQR Anchor & 3/16” Chain Buell Horn System Forward Shore Connect Teak Decks Throughout Cockpit Control Station: Glendinning Controls, Thrusters, Engine Start/Stop Teak Cockpit Table with stainless base (2) Aft Cablemaster Shore Power w/remotes Hot & Cold Freshwater Wash Down Shower Fore & Aft, Fresh & Raw Water Hose Bibs Russound Audio Control Custom Cockpit Shade Razor Style Shaft Cutters
- Mechanical Systems
- The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the oval, submarine-style, engine-room door with viewing port. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Aqua-drive shaft systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolate the engine by using soft engine mounts. The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Having the A/C compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency and minimizes noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room. (2) 800HP CAT 3406E Engines Caterpillar Platinum Plus Warranties (exp.7-15) ZF Transmissions Gianneschi &Ramaschotti High Volume Fuel Transfer Pump (4) Racor Fuel Filters (2) Reversco Oil Change Systems Aqua-Drive Vibration Isolation 38 hp Hydraulic Bow & 25hp Stern Thrusters ABT Hydraulic Stabilizers Hydraulic Windlass Primary Generator: Onan 27.5 KW eQD (1,100 hrs) Secondary Generator: Onan 21.5 KW eQD (1,100 hrs) (2) 3,500 Watt Outback Inverters(2) Iso-Boost Transformers Charles Industries Shore Power Transformers & Voltage Step-Up Boosters Balmar Alternators & Aux. Alternator Regulators 220V AC Electrical Service 24V DC Electrical Service Manual/Automatic Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing System (4) Fiberglass Fuel Tanks (1,700 Gal Total) (2) Polypropylene Water Tanks (400 Gal Total) Dual Headhunter Fresh Water Pumps AC Mach 5, DC Xcaliber 330 Gal Black Water Tank Dual Macerator Pumps AC and DC Power Steering 6 Zone Air Con with SMX II Controls
- Cruising Equipment
- Life Jackets Dock Lines Fenders Custom Fender Holders Shore Cords (50A, 220V) Flares Kit Six Person Switlik Life Raft 406 EPIRB with GPS & Auto Deploy
- In summary, the Fleming 65 incorporates the best features from the 55 and 75 as well as the refinements resulting from twenty seven years experience in designing, building, and using the boats. There is a difference between a yacht and a boat which is hard to define but which is instantly recognizable to the true connoisseur. Like her sister ships, the Fleming 65 is a motor yacht in the most traditional sense.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click Here for more Fleming Information Visit Our In-Water Showroom Click For More Previously Owned Flemings