- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Owners of over twenty years are ready to pass this along to a good new home. TLC taken to the highest level. The owner fixed what needed fixing and replaced what needed replacing. For instance a new hot water tank replaced spring 2013 and new bimini plus enclosure in 2011. This boat has been a freshwater cruiser, and could be converted to a fisherman to suit your preference.
Unique layout with galley down leaves plenty of room above for entertaining above.
Consider what Powerboat Guide says: "Among the best - if not the best - small flybridge cruiser ever produced".
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entering the salon you will see a wide open area as the galley is down and on the port side. The Lower helm & radar is on starboard along with two nice teak folding chairs and a comfy futon on the port. Interior is dark wood trim and formica and looks great.
- Matching folding chairs on starboard Updated carpet Large futon on port Electrical distribution panel on starboard Large storage area on port and starboard Electric heater
- 3-burner stove Full size refrigerator Oven
- Master Stateroom
- V-berth with insert Under berth storage Electric heater
- Master Head
- Electric head Enclosed shower stall
- Dual captain and mate chairs Bench seat forward w/ storage Helm and seat covers
- Lower Helm: Raytheon 2800 Radar VHF Radio - Uniden Data Marine LX300 D/S Upper Helm: Garmin Chart Plotter LX200 Datamarine D/S VDO Knot log VDO Synchronizer
- Electrical System
- Dual 30 Amp recepticles Gen: Onan 295 hrs
- Aft Deck/Cockpit
- Generator under cockpit Teak aft deck table Removable ladder Custom step box
- Wide cat walks Rope locker forward High bow rail
- Solid FRP bottom with cored hull sides 15.5° degree deadrise
- Lower helm chair Sirius radio Owner's personal property Small trunk in Salon Flat Screen TV in Salon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht