The Motoryacht with it's roomy flybridge, large aft deck, salon with L shaped seating with a sleeper settee, to the nice dinette across from the galley with standup refrigerator with freezer, to the walkaround queen berth's both fore and aft. You are in style and comfort. Boat being sold for health reasons. Don't miss this covered shed kept motoryacht at a low price....
- 42' beam 14'9, draft 3'6, weight 33,000lbs,
- Twin fresh water cooled 350 hp Crusaders Inboards
- 400 gallons of fuel, 160 gallons of water,
- Forward stateroom with walkaround center line queen berth,, sink with private light, 2 storage cabinets, and hanging locker........ Sleep settee in the salon, Aft stateroom with queen center bed, 5 drawers, double hanging locker, 2 sliding cabinets at make up mirror...
- 3 Burner electric stove with oven, Panasonic microwave, black and decker toaster oven, coffee maker, dbl. sink, 3 drawers, 3 storage cabinets...stand up refrigerator with freezer, Dinette across from galley on port side with white leather seats and 4 storage cabinets.
- Aft head electric, with tub shower combination.. forward head electric with hand held shower..
- Bow pulpit with windlass, 4 fenders with fender racks, fiberglass swim platform, 4 deck chairs, trim tabs..bimini top, flybridge instrument cover, front windshield cover, Stuart Sears 9'6" 1985 Dinghy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Paul Brinkley 410 708 2585