- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Cape Horn 31 Offshore is professionally maintained and operated by a long time boater. She is powered by Yamaha's bulletproof 250hp four strokes.. Her oversized cockpit is equipped with a tackle center, both fresh and saltwater washdowns, ample rod storage and transom livewell. The helm is loaded with Garmin multi-function displays, Fusion stereo system, & electronics box with 2 VHF's. Accommodations are ample for the family with, head in console, & custom forward seating/lounge area. She is in good condition and ready to for the next owner. Call today to schedule your showing
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the Cape Horn 31's molded top decks to the keel of its deep-v hull, you will find nothing but first class flush hardware, large fuel tanks, multiple livewells and a finish like no other Cape Horn to date. The 7' fishbox has 3"-12" of foam insulation around the side and bottom. The main 60 gallon livewell is almost perfectly round and will handle the largest baits. The 290 gallon fuel capacity gives more than enough range with any engine combination. The 23 degree deadrise at the transom and 52 degree entry will cut through very rough water. The large chines and strakes keep the ride dry.
- Factory Hard Top w/ Electronics Box SS Deck Hardware Transom Livewell Factory Fiberglass T-Top w/ Rocket Launchers Anchor Locker In Bow Porta-Potti In-Console Integrated Swim Platform w/ Boarding Ladder Top Gun Outriggers In-Gunwale Rodholders In-Deck Fishboxes Tackle Station w/ Removable Plano Drawers Raw Water Washdown System
- Electronics & Helm
- Fully Integrated Network Garmin 4212 w/ Radar (2) Compass Lenco Trim Tabs Fusion Stereo w/ Speakers Yamaha Gauges Icom VHF Radios (2)
- Onboard Battery Charger Cockpit Lighting Battery Switch & Isolator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha F250 (2) w/700 Hours
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.