- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A "TURN-KEY" EXAMPLE of the MARINER 40' EUROPA SEDAN!
With a timeless Europa design and built utilizing modern construction techniques, The Mariner 40 Sedan has become an instant classic. Her heavy solid fiberglass hull is built to transport her passengers to their destination in safety and comfort. Her covered walk-around fiberglass decks and high gunnels allow for safe movement around the vessel. a spacious flybridge is perfect for entertaining guests. and provides a second helm. There is sleeping accommodations for six with two staterooms and a convertible dinette. Her interior is spacious and has exceptional storage capability which allows for self sufficient long range cruising. Her Cummins 230 H.P diesel is stingy with fuel, offering 7 knots @ 2.1 gph, yielding 4+ nmpg. With her beautiful all teak interior she is a must see for anyone looking for a "like new" Europa style trawler. She is truly TURN-KEY and awaiting her new owners cruising itinerary!
As the lowest priced and nicest Mariner 40 on the market we don't expect her to be available long. Please allow us the opportunity to introduce her to you today!
- Her classic deck layout incorporates features that any offshore cruiser will appreciate - The covered side decks and high bulwarks, for example, along with the s/s handrails that provide another layer of "at sea" security. From her covered aft deck you access each side deck or the salon/galley on the same level through the sliding glass salon door. Once inside you will find a bench seat to starboard, teak locker/entertainment center to port, followed by the L-shaped settee providing seating for the coffee/dining table. Side-by-side refrigerator to starboard and spacious gourmet galley to port. Lower helm is starboard with helm seat and direct door access to the side deck. Down two steps to the guest stateroom to port, head with separate stall shower to starboard and the masters stateroom with centerline queen berth full forward. The engine room is easily accessed through multiple hatches in the salon sole. The flybridge is accessed via a s/s -teak ladder from the aft deck. Flybridge: Offers a helm seat with console forward, cushioned seating on both sides and aft, bimini top, ample storage cabinetry, hinged mast, deck lighting, and ample room for dinghy storage while underway. Aft Deck: Shaded by the flybridge deck overhead, same level access to salon and side decks, secure high bulwarks, transom door to the swim platform, built-in seating with storage, dedicated propane locker, ample lazarette storage locker, non-skid fiberglass decks Salon: L-shaped seating to port with a double pedestal folding teak hi/lo coffee or dining table and an adjacent storage locker/entertainment center. Built-in bench seat to starboard with integral locker storage. The salon is very bright and airy due to an opening forward window, large screened side windows and an aft sliding screened door. Beautiful teak & holly sole throughout the boat. Lower Helm: Full function lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers helm seat, integral locker and side deck access door. Guest Stateroom: Located mid-forward to port and offers over/under twin size berths, hanging locker, two screened portlights, reading lights, storage drawers and a fan. Head: Located starboard side across from the guest cabin. Raritan Sea Era electric toilet, vanity with sink, ample storage cabinetry and separate enclosed stall shower. Master Stateroom: A true master stateroom beautifully finished in rich teak veneers with centerline queen berth, overhead screened hatch, 2 hanging lockers, 2 portlights with screens, and ample cabinet storage.
- Princess Gourmet 3 burner propane stove Microwave oven Nova Kool side by side 12/110v refrigerator/freezer Lobster pot polished S/S sink Pressure water system S/S water heater Drop down galleyware compartment Dry storage locker Large under sink shelf storage (3) Large drawers (3) Teak louvered overhead cabinets Glass and wine storage under helm seat Seaward LPG solenoid control Drawer storage for pots/pans Pantry
- Simrad AP27 autopilot @ lower helm Northstar 6000i chartplotter & radar @ lower helm Uniden depth sounder @ lower helm & fly bridge, Standard Horizon @ lower helm ICOM M402 VHF radio @ lower helm NorEaster wind speed indicator @ lower helm Sanyo flat screen TV Sony stereo w/ CDX-R30M, MP3, Satellite w/ Sony speakers Glomex TV antenna
- (4) 6VDC house batteries (w/ 440 amp hrs.) (2) 8D start batteries - 2013 Onan 5 Kw generator w/ 1420 hrs. Xantrex Tru Charge 40 amp automatic battery charger Xantrex Freedom 2000 watt inverter and remote monitor panel Blue Sea battery switches 12V Outlets 50' Marinco 30 amp shore power cable
- Cool Man 18K BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat Vetus Bowthruster (2) Automatic bilge pumps ZF Hurth transmission Racor fuel filters - dual system w/ pressure gauge Seastar hydraulic steering Cummins Smart Craft engine control panel Gulf Coast fuel polishing system Oil X-changer oil change system PSS Dripless shaft seal 2" S/S shaft Morse engine controls 24.2"X18.3" Bronze 4 blade prop Groco sea strainers Raritan Sea Era electric head w/ holding tank
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 55# Delta w/ 40' chain & 100' rode, 100# Luke storm anchor, 16# Danforth w/ 30' chain Simpson Lawrence 600 electric windlass w/ foot controls Flybridge bimini Upper & lower station helm seats Flybridge cushions SS Sampson post Teak cap rails & S/S handrails Non-skid FIBERGLASS decks Screen for salon entry from cockpit Cockpit hot/cold shower Lifesling 2 Overboard rescue system Achilles LS-4 8'6 dinghy S/S tender davit on flybridge Evinrude 2 hp OB engine Swim platform & boarding ladder (4) Life jackets Fenders & lines
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Lady Pamela" is undoubtedly the finest Mariner 40 on the market today. With her Europa styling and beautiful teak interior she is in a class of her own in the trawler world. With her fuel sipping Cummins diesel she provides efficient, affordable long range cruising capabilities. Her bowthruster makes dockside maneuvers easily accomplished. Seller is realistic in his expectations and is looking for a Buyer with the same mindset! NO disappointments here... Prepare to be impressed!! Fuel tanks are fiberglass All manuals and tech notes are on board Complete log book on board NO interior teak blemishes!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info