- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fast, Economical, Robust, Comfortable and
1,000 Mile Range at 3 Gallons/Hour
The Nordic Tugs are fast trawlers with semi displacement hulls that allow them to out perform conventional trawlers and still maintain excellent fuel economy.
"Honey" was built in 2005, kept in fresh water and sold new in October 2008. Her knowledgeable owners shipped her to the Hinckley ship yard in Savannah, Georgia where she was recommission and her red cove stripe was awlgripped blue before coming to Florida. "Honey" is lighly used and well maintained. Owners are moving up to a bigger boat.
The Nordic Tug 37 is available with or without a flybridge and in two configurations, the twin stateroom layout that has become so popular and the convertible layout, which allows the customer to choose a 2nd head, laundry room or study. With a fuel-efficient Cummins electronically controlled diesel engine, she can reach speeds in excess of 15 knots, yet is economical enough to cruise over 1,000 nautical miles while burning less than 3 gallons per hour. The 37 gives customers an option for a boat with accommodations similar to that of the 42 in a smaller and more economical package. Designed by Lynn Senour, the originator of the Nordic Tug design, the 37 shares many of the features found in her larger and smaller siblings such as a large ship-style wheelhouse, access to the deck from either side, hand-laid fiberglass hull with hard chine and full keel as well as the same attributes of speed and sea keeping qualities. The waterline length of the 37 is actually 39' 10" due to a molded-in swim step that is essentially an extension of the hull giving her greater speed, stability and fuel economy.
- "Honey" has every amenity the cruising yachtsman is looking for. From her single stateroom "owners" layout to her spacious flybridge and convenient cockpit she's everything you could want in a world class fast trawler. Master Stateroom: Full forward queen size island berth with three drawers under and two lockers adjacent w/ automatic lighting. Beautiful hullside teak cabinetry. Overhead bomar hatch provides excellent natural light and ventilation when you'd prefer to not use her ample air conditioning systems. Head: Entrance to the head is from the adjacent companionway and features a large seprate stall shower, Corian topped vanity with S/S sink. Guest Stateroom/Study/Office: Across from the head is an upper and lower berth. Upper berth folds down to create a comfortable couch and the optional cabinet with desk allows this space to also be used as a study/office. Pilothouse: It’s two steps up to the pilothouse, and there is only a half-wall separating the helm from the salon/galley area so conversation can flow between the navigators and the loungers. This open layout combined with pantograph style windows throughout the interior, provides real 360 degree visibility for the helmsman. The starboard helm station has an angled dash with single lever controls, and ample room for the electronics, engine controls and bowthruster. The helmsman sits on a comfortable bench seat for two with foot-rest. Adjacent to port is the Nav/Companion seat for two. With pilothouse doors on each side leading directly to the side decks, single handed docking is more than a possibility, it can actually be accomplished! Salon: The L-shaped lounge to port serves as both a dining area for four and as an extra double berth that converts easily thanks to a panel that slides out from beneath the lounge. The hi-lo table makes a great cocktail table as well. Cockpit: Her cockpit has a huge lazarette for stowage and running gear access, and a built-in deck box for propane storage and more. Swim platform access can be reached through an easily transferred transom door, and since it is integral with the hull it adds buoyancy while extending the waterline length for better speed Bridge: Bimini topped full function helm with captain’s chair and ample comfortable seating for guests. Hinged bridge controls provide weather protection for instrumentation when deployed. Aft deck provides for dinghy storage and dinghy crane. General: All fiberglass and S/S exterior for ease of maintenance. Teak & holly sole in dry head area. Vacuflush toilet, and separate stall shower with enclosure that keeps the head dry at all times. Ample storage with mirror and opening portlight. In addition to the standard features the following options have been added. Flybridge, Helm Controls & Mast Teak & Holly Sole Pilothouse Teak & Holly Sole Main Salon CORIAN Sandstone Countertops Mid Cabin Study Valance Lighting ULTRASUEDE Mica
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Nordic Tug 37 is available with or without a flybridge and in two configurations, the twin stateroom layout that has become so popular and the convertible layout, which allows the customer to choose a 2nd head, laundry room or study. With a fuel-efficient Cummins electronically controlled diesel engine, she can reach speeds in excess of 15 knots, yet is economical enough to cruise over 1,000 nautical miles while burning less than 3 gallons per hour. The 37 gives customers an option for a boat with accommodations similar to that of the 42 in a smaller and more economical package. Designed by Lynn Senour, the originator of the Nordic Tug design, the 37 shares many of the features found in her larger and smaller siblings such as a large ship-style wheelhouse, access to the deck from either side, hand-laid fiberglass hull with hard chine and full keel as well as the same attributes of speed and sea keeping qualities. The waterline length of the 37 is actually 39' 10" due to a molded-in swim step that is essentially an extension of the hull giving her greater speed, stability and fuel economy.
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Cummins Diesel 380 HP (@ 950 Hours) 9kw Onan Genset (Only 78 Hours) Batteries 8Ds and 4Ds (New 3/2013) Bow Thruster Single Lever ZF controls Fire suppression system in engine room 110v GFI Outlet Cockpit SEALAND Macerator FREEDOM 25 Inverter 2500w w/ Control Panel (3) Airconditioning compressors and air handlers
- Raymarine C120 Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot ST60 Tridata ACCU-STEER HRP-75-12 Auto Pilot Pump VHF MIC Relocation Kit to Lower Console Raymarine 4kw Radome Raymarine 125GPS Raymarine 215 VHF Bronze Transducer Factory Installed Speed Transducer Factory Installed Depth Transducer Factory Installed
- Hull and Deck
- Over sized rudder - fully protected by keel extending below the hull Upper and lower rub rails Forward, Aft, Mid-ship cleats - Sampson post forward Windlass -Lofrans Tigres Plow anchor with chain rode Swim Platform Opening transom door in cockpit Cockpit shower Opening overhead hatch in owner's cabin Hinged radar mast (easily lowers to clear bridges - 16 ft) 3 forward windows in Pilot house with individual windshield wipers Upper deck with Protective railing
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.