RECENT PRICE REDUCTION OF $26,000- Owner is ready to sell!
The stylish lines of this Doral 360 SE is sure to turn heads where ever she goes. This boat has been very well maintain and lightly used over the years and has been properly stored during the winter months. She flaunts new canvas, cherry wood cabinetry, reliable twin 8.1 Mercruisers, light use and low engine hours to name a few!
- New Canvas!
- Well maintained!
- Light use with low hours on the engines!
- Reliable Mercruisers!
This is a new listing so more pictures are on the way. I invite you call and set up a viewing before this beauty is gone! Offers encouraged.
- LOA: 39' 11" Beam: 12' 6" Max Draft: 3' 5" Weight: 18,500 lbs
- Fuel Tanks: 2 X 129 Gallons = 258 Gallons total Water Tank: 50 Gallons Holding Tank: 37 Gallons
- *Master staterom forward with walk-around island bed *Aft lounge area converts to double guest berth *Crescent-shaped dinette with cherry wood table (with Doral logo) converts to twin berth *Cherr wood cabinetry throughout *Sculptured snap-in interior carpet *12V cabin lighting *Cedar-lined hanging closets *wood mini blinds * Head compartment with shower, vanity with sink and vacuflush toilet *Clarion AM/FM CD stereo with 6-pack CD changer, V-Berth & Helm stero remote
- *Fully-appointed galley with ample storage *Solid surface light colored galley counter with SS sink *Cherry & holly galley flooring *Large Norcold upright fridge with separate freezer *Microwave, *Two burner electric Ceran-top stove
- Hull/Deck/Navigation/Safety & Mooring/General Systems
- HULL & DECK : *SS plow anchor with chain rode in anchor locker *SS anchor roller *Quick 12V anchor windlass with helm & remote control *Bow wash down *Welded SS bow rails extending aft along-side decks *SS mooring cleats *Foredeck padded lounge with custom fit cover *Four deck hatches *SS porthole encased windows with screens *Aluminum-framed windshield with center walk-through windshield panel *Canvas ( new August 2012 ): Bimini top with enclosure, full camper back with enclosure and screens, upper and lower windshield wrap-around protectors *Radar arch – electrically controlled to tilt forward allowing for easier bridge clearance *Double-wide helm seat with bolster *Port-side companion seat *Spacious wrap-around aft cockpit seating with table that converts to sun lounge on starboard side *Cockpit wet bar with sink and fridge *12V cockpit lighting *Center transom walk-through *Extended 4 foot swim platform (factory installed) with dingy roller *SS telescoping swim ladder *SS transom fender racks with integral steps to side deck *Transom storage lockers *Hot and cold transom shower/wash down NAVIGATION: *Digital depth sounder *Ramarine RL70C chart plotter complete with radar *Auto pilot *Sonar fish finder with water temperature. *VHF radio with antenna *Glomex TV antenna with amplifier *XM/Sirius Antenna *Full engine instrumentation (oil/voltage/hours) *Engine sync gauge *Independent (port and starboard tank) fuel gauges *Speedometer *Air trumpet horn *Navigation lights *Remote spotlight SAFETY & MOORING: *Carbon monoxide detectors-two *Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment *Handheld fire extinguishers – two *Docklines *Fenders *Lifejackets GENERAL SYSTEMS: *Dual 30A shore power *50' shore cord with Y-splitter *Four batteries with three battery switches *Emergency parallel (boost) switch *30Amp battery charger *Dual bilge pumps *Bilge blowers *Cable TV - Telephone inlet *Central vacuum *Dockside pressure water *Kohler 7.3KW generator *110V hot water heater *Hydraulic trim tabs *12V pressure water system with Shurflo pump and accumulator tank *Polar Bay 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat - air conditioning *Shower sump pump *Fresh-water and waste-water level indicators.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.