- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
TRIDENT has the much sought after 2 stateroom layout with island master. She is in excellent condition with twin 3126 CAT's, large covered aft & side decks, extensive electronics & entertainment array and so much more. TRIDENT is fully outfitted and ready to cruise!
- TRIDENT offers spacious accommodations with the salon, galley, lower helm and aft deck all on the same level; 2 staterooms with island walkaround berth in the master; and exceptional outdoor space with the covered aft deck and flybridge areas. Enter the main salon through double sliding doors from the aft deck. The salon has an L-shaped settee to port with storage below, teak drop leaf table, two barrel chairs finished in beige Ultraleather to starboard with storage below and an entertainment center with flat panel TV on top and bar inside below. The lower helm is forward to starboard with an access door to the side deck. This makes docking extremely easy with the large walk around decks. The L-shaped galley is to port and features Sub Zero fridge/freezer, Grunert deep freeze, Princess cooktop with microwave below and plentiful storage. The owner’s stateroom is forward with a centerline walkaround queen berth with TempurPedic mattress (new 2009) and abundant storage beneath the berth, large hanging locker, custom bookshelves, two opening ports and an overhead hatch. There is private access to the ensuite master head. The guest stateroom is aft to port and features a double berth, hanging locker, ample storage, two opening ports and an opening hatch. The guest head with separate stall shower is across to starboard and includes a Vacuflush head, mirror and additional lighting.
- SubZero front-loading refrigerator/freezer Grunert holding plate freezer in top loading box Princess 3-burner electric cooktop Sharp microwave/convection oven, replaced 2011 Exhaust blower U-Line icemaker, new 2013 Corian countertops Scandvik double stainless steel sink Separate faucet for filtered water Compartmentalized dish storage in forward bulkhead Shelved storage cabinets Large pantry under helm seat Tip-out trash container
- Lower Helm Ritchie compass Panish engine controls Raytheon Raypilot 650 autopilot Garmin 4212 GPS, Chartplotter, Open Array Radar, new 2008 Windlass control Prosine inverter and charger control DC amp gauge AC amps and volts gauges Pro Mariner battery monitor Icom M-27 VHF Raymarine Tridata knot meter and Data Marine depth sounder Plug for computer interface with power, GPS signal and autopilot control Additional electronics KVH Tracvision IV Sat antenna Direct TV Sat receiver Hubble cable TV and phone inlets Chelsea clock and barometer LG Flat Panel LCD TV, 26" Upper Helm Raymarine Tridata knotmeter and depthsounder Raytheon Raypilot 650 autopilot Garmin 4212 GPS, Chartplotter, Open Array Radar, new 2008 Ritchie compass Icom M-127 VHF radio Raymarine 430 loudhailer Plug for computer interface with power, GPS signal and autopilot control
- Electrical Equipment
- Northern Lights 10kW generator with sound shield, 2,625 hours as of 7/01/2013 220 volt shore power inlets forward and aft 20 gal stainless steel water heater Zinc saver 4- 8D AGM batteries 1 Group 24 starting battery for generator 3 KW Prosine inverter 50 amp Professional Mariner battery charger
- Deck Equipment
- This very popular Grand Banks Europa design incorporates covered side decks, a spacious covered aft deck, extra wide swim platform with easy transom door access to ensure using all of her outdoor space for comfortable and safe cruising. There is a large lazarette under the aft deck for storage and access to washer/dryer, along with a secondary access to the engine room. Aft of this hatch are two cockpit storage hatches. Achilles 11.5’ hardbottom tender w/ 20hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard and a custom center control station including GPS and depth, new 2010 Anchor pulpit with dual anchor rollers Lofrans Tigress anchor windlass 66 lb. Bruce anchor with 200’ chain rode Brower 800 lb. Davit with custom stainless support post Extended swim platform Swim ladder Fresh and salt water deck washdowns Kahlenberg air horn Textaline window coverings for all salon windows Sunscreens for aft deck area Custom stainless steel rails for attaching sunscreens Custom stainless steel handrails
- Steps to the flybridge (from the aft deck) have a large storage area underneath with custom teak grate in bottom. On the flybridge, the forward facing bench seating has custom raised bucket seats making for very easy visibility and comfort. Full-length Bimini top Rayline spotlight with wireless remote Frigibar extra-large refrigerator/freezer aft Closed cell cushions for aft flybridge bench seating (2) Two custom stainless deck chairs Stainless fender holders
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3126 diesel engines, approximately 1,860 hours as of 7/01/2013. (Boat originally built with 330hp Cummins; original owner did not like Cummins and had engines replaced with the CAT 3126's. The engine hour meter includes approx. 570 hours from the Cummins engines.) Aquadrive anti-vibration system (this is a very high tech anti-vibration unit; approx. a $35,000 option) (3) MarineAir reverse cycle air conditioning systems: (2)-12K BTU & (1)-16K BTU units Glendinning engine synchronizer Racor fuel filters Strong dripless shaft seals Oil change system Bennett trim tabs Groco seacocks and strainers Spurs, Line & Weed cutters Sealand Holding Tank Indicator system Splendide 2000 washer/dryer Extensive inventory of spare parts (computerized list)
- TRIDENT has the much sought after 2 stateroom layout with island master. She is in excellent condition with twin 3126 CAT's, large covered aft & side decks, extensive electronics & entertainment array and so much more. TRIDENT is fully outfitted and ready to cruise!
- Owners' personal belongings and tools. A complete list will be provided at time of agreement.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: SF