- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
THRUSTER-RADAR-PLOTTER & EXTENDED WARRANTY
We've just acquired this superbly-maintained 2011 Pursuit S 280 Sport on trade.
Your trade will be considered.
This boat includes these factory and dealer-added options:
- TWIN YAMAHA F250XCA, 250 HP EA., 240 HOURS
- WINDLASS W/ ANCHORING SYSTEM AND SS DELTA ANCHOR
- TELEFLEX POWER STEERING
- RAYMARINE E120 WIDE SCREEN PACKAGE W/ RADAR
- YAMAHA GATEWAY FOR RAYMARINE ELECTRONICS
- PURSUIT FLAG BLUE HULL COLOR
- ELECTRIC HEAD W/ HOLDING TANK AND MACERATOR
- SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO
- AFT CURTAIN (NAVY)
- VETUS BOW THRUSTER
- UNDERWATER LIGHTING - LED-S
- TRANSFERRABLE YAMAHA EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN THRU 2016.
- PLEASE NOTE: TRAILER SHOWN IS NOT INCLUDED IN SALE.
... and much more!
- From Pursuit's Brochure
- The S 280 features stunning good looks combined with exceptional handling and performance. Its long list of standard features includes rich teak accents, a fiberglass hardtop with a white powder coated aluminum frame, an overhead electronics box, an overhead storage bag, integral overhead interior lighting, three spreader lights, a Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, complete with an MP3/Ipod jack, remote and four stereo speakers. Even front and side helm canvas curtains are standard for a dry, comfortable ride even in inclement weather. The helm features a split leaning post with flip up helm and companion bolsters and fixed arm rests for comfortable operation from a seated or standing position. For one of the most comfortable rides on the boat, deploy the folding aft stern seat, sit back and hold on. Strategically-placed cushions provide lumbar support while you're seated and function as essential coaming pads when the seat is not in use and folded flush. The console affords lockable storage and conceals a head compartment with holding tank, pump out and macerator. Other creature comforts include an Isotherm stainless steel drawer refrigerator and a molded-in 140-quart combination cooler/cushioned stern bench to keep your food and beverages cool and easily accessible. Twin 29-gallon insulated in-deck lockers with pump out serve to stow your catch or function as spacious storage compartments to keep the deck clear of gear. The molded-in split-bow seating area of the S 280 Sport affords additional seating for relaxing or entertaining and provides lockable rod storage, complete with padded reel protectors. The large raised foredeck area features an aggressive non-skid surface for more secure footing while you are boarding or cast netting from the bow. Other fish fighting features include a tackle center with removable trays, an insulated 45-gallon transom fish box and an optional 45-gallon recirculating livewell. For other watersports enthusiasts, there's a convenient transom gate and telescoping stainless steel ladder for water access. There's even a freshwater cockpit sprayer so you can rinse yourself off and clean your equipment before climbing back on board.
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.