- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "TROPHY"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR "2352 WALKAROUND" WITH A TRAILER.
SHE IS POWERED BY A SINGLE 5.0l MERCRUISER EFI I/O WITH ONLY "26 HOURS"
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH A GALLEY, HEAD, HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, ROCKET LAUNCHERS, ELECTRONICS, ELECTRONICS BOX, SPREADER LIGHTS, SWIM PLATFORM, STEREO, LIVE BAIT WELL, FISH BOX, ROD STORAGE, MARINE HEAD AND HER VERY OWN TRAILER.
This boat is nicely equipped and plastic is still on the interior seating of this boat.
She is ready for fishing, crabbing, water sports, restaurant hopping, skiing or just lay around in that lazy cove wasting the day away.
Whatever activity you want to enjoy, she is ready to take you there.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 2352 Walkaround is powered by a dependable and economical Mercury sterndrive. It combines the fuel efficiency and performance of sterndrive power with a long list of innovative design features.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN MARINE HEAD HARDTOP FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE ELECTRONICS WALK AROUND THE ENTIRE DECK SWIM PLATFORM TRAILER
- REFRIGERATOR STOVE TOP SINK CABINETS
- ELECTRONICS BOX NAVMAN VHF MARINE RADIO GARMIN 498 GPS COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR
- COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE ROD HOLDERS ROD STORAGE ROCKET LAUNCHERS BOW PULPIT SWIM PLATFORM FRESH WATER WASHDOWN
- CABIN FEATURES
- OVERHEAD HATCH WITH SCREEN HEAD CUSHIONS SMALL GALLEY
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCH DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHER ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- STEREO AND REMOTE COCKPIT COAMING SPREADER LIGHTS TWO CAPTAINS CHAIRS LIVE BAIT WELL FISH BOX DECK HATCH OPENING PORT LIGHTS GALVANIZED TRAILER ONLY "26" HOURS ON THIS BEAUTIFUL BOAT!
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.