- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
FANTASTIC DEAL ON THE "NEWEST"
ISLAND PACKET 350 ON THE MARKET
Skye has been nicely maintained by her owners who are continuing even now to make improvements. She has the very impressive advantage of being one of the newest on the market - a 2003 model! She is nicely equipped and ready to take you sailing today...just add your personal gear and set sail.
With this boat the "Skye" is the limit...she can take you coastal cruising, island hopping, or around the world. If you are looking for a mid size cruiser don't buy until you see Skye.
- Starting in the bow is a completely private forward stateroom with private access to the head. This is NOT your standard V-berth, but a Pullman berth which set off to the starboard side. Nice storage area and cedar lined hanging locker on the port side. The head is quite roomy for a boat of this size and can be accessed from the forward stateroom or the salon. It features a large wrap around counter with S/S sink, shower with contoured seat & shower curtain, and a manual toilet. The main salon has the signature Island Packet fold up dinette table that may be secured against the bulkhead mounted glass & bottle rack. When lowered it becomes a standard size dining table or folds out one more time to become a large dining table that will accommodate both sides of the salon. The starboard settee can be converted to a pull out double providing more sleeping area. There is exceptional stowage in the salon as well as throughout the boat. The nav station, electrical panel, and chart table shares the aft end of the port settee. Further aft is the well appointed U-shaped galley to starboard with a fold up counter extension, slide out trash bin, double S/S sinks, propane stove/oven, area for a microwave, and refrigeration and tons of storage areas. It is located near the companionway for convenient service to the salon and cockpit. To port is the private aft cabin with a very generous double pullman berth, cedar lined hanging locker, bureau cabinet, and full length mirror. The numerous ports have S/S screens and hatches and companionway have Glebe Creek Teak Screens. Interior Cushions just professionally steam cleaned. Cabin sole in good condition (aft sole just refinished) Interior lockers emptied and cleaned
- Galley Details
- There is a fold-up counter extension that expands into the salon area for added counter or serving space. Two Burner Propane Stove/Oven Propane Tanks in exterior draining locker Two Frigoboat Refrigeration Units Double Stainless Steel Sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water Seagull Filtered Water with dedicated faucet Manual Cold Water Pump Water Heater Teak Dish Racks Cutlery & Utensil Drawers Abundant Cabinet & Cubbie Storage Slide Out Trash Bin Fiddled Counters including Counter Extension
- NEW Raymarine C95 Chartplotter (with East & West US Coast, Bahamas, and Gulf of Mexico) Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, and Speed mounted over companionway with Multi Repeater at Helm and Nav Station Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot with Whitlock Drive (controls at helm) Ritchie Compass Clock and Barometer ICOM VHF Radio ICOM SSB Stereo/CD/DVD System with speakers below and in the cockpit
- Yanma r 3JH3E Diesel Racor Fuel Filter Standard 3-Blade Prop Fuel/water gauges Hot water heater Electric & Manual Bilge Pumps Engine Overheat Alarm NEW Dec. 2012 AGM Lifeline Batteries (4-House and 1-Engine) Charles 5000 Battery Charger/Inverter Balmar Alternator (2) Kyocera 60W Solar Panels Kiss Wind Generator ( recently rebuilt ) 110v shore power w/ 50-ft cord Manual Head with macerator
- Deck & Cockpit
- Newer Maxwell Electric Windlass Bruce Anchor & Danforth Anchor (250' chain & 200' rode) Anchor Locker and 2 Anchor rollers at bow (3) S/S Dorades with Guards Full Bimini and Dodger Kato Dinghy Davits Kato Motor Lift Edson Motor Mount Caribe 10' Inflatable with 15HP Yamaha OB Cockpit Table Cockpit Shower New Cockpit Speakers BBQ Grill Fenders and Lines Flag Halyard Rubrail Dual stern pulpit seats Full-length cockpit seats with NEW Cockpit Cushions Helm Seat Cushions Dual deep lazzerettes Sugar Scoop Swim Platform w/ cold shower washdown Stern Gate to Swim Platform & Ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Quantum In-Mast Furling Main Quantum Furling 130% Genoa and Staysail Keel Stepped Mast NEW Running Rigging (July 2013) Boom Vang Main Sheet Traveler w/4:1 Control System Lines through stoppers to Lewmar 30CST Winch in Cockpit (2) Lewmar Jib Sheet 40CST 2-Speed Winches Jib Halyard 16C 2-Speed Winch on Mast Additional Lewmar Winch added for Genoa Furling line
- (2) fire extinguishers Coast Guard Safety Package including Life Jackets MOB Pole Bell EPRIB
- Additional Comments
- Current owners are original owners and have always lovingly maintained her. The boat has been professionally maintained since commissioning in 2004. Owners are very capable and knowledgeable boat owners...one is co-founder, co-publisher, and editor of a well know New England boating publication and has always tried to make sure the boat was well maintained and the other was a boatyard technician and has been equally diligent in it's care.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact us for full details. Listed by a "CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER". Click for more info