- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE ON CAT DIESELS AND AN UPDATED INTERIOR LIKE NONE OTHER THIS 1986 SEA RAY 390 EXPRESS CRUISER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 375-hp Diesel Engine's with only 577 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Custom Cherry Wood Cabin Interior, Kohler Generator (600-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Raymarine Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), Custom Sony Sound System w/Remote/AMP/Sub-Woofer, Cockpit Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Rare CAT Diesel package, upgraded 4-blade props (set of 3-blade spares on-board), complete custom interior w/Cherry Wood Package, granite breakfast bar, newer Sea-Ray cockpit interior, custom dash w/upgraded electronics & chrome bezel gauges, annual engine oil analysis ... Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records, highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 390 Express Cruiser turned out to be one of the most popular boats ever built by Sea Ray. First of the big production express boats when she came out in 1984, her sleek lines and European styling--tame by today's design standards--made a lasting impression on the mid-1980's sport boat market. Below, her expansive two-stateroom interior is arranged with a queen berth forward and a combined galley-and-breakfast bar facing the curved settee in the salon. The guest stateroom is unique: it's separated from the salon by a retractable mirrored bulkhead. Slide it away, convert the bunk berths into a sofa, and the area actually becomes part of the main cabin. The 390's interior was updated twice over the years changing from the original wood grain mica to teak in 1986, and to a white-mica/teak-trim decor in 1988. Topside, the single-level cockpit is huge with seating for as many as eight passengers.
- Note: Vessel interior has been completely updated throughout with custom Cherry Wood Laminate Cabinetry, Ultra-Leather Upholstery, Recessed Halogen Lighting, Reading Lamps, Upgraded Fixtures, etc. Cabin Entry Offers a Re-Engineered Curved Stairway w/Additional Step. Forward Stateroom w/Centerline Island Berth, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Locker Storage, Vanity to Port w/Sink Forward to Starboard Guest Berth; Configures Either as Lounge or Bunk-Bed Berth, Electronic Partition fro Breakfast Bar & Privacy Door, Hanging Locker & Overhead Storage Custom Cabinet in Salon w/20" Television, VCR, AM/FM Stereo System NEW Interior Carpeting L-Shaped Salon Settee (Re-Upholstered and Re-Configured w/Neutral Color Ultra-Leather Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note Tumbled Marble Floor in Head Compartment) Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Note: Maple Hardwood Galley Floor and Solid Granite-Top Breakfast Bar Sink (Double Stainless Steel) w/Single Lever Faucet w/Sprayer Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Black & Decker Coffee Maker (2) Bar Stools Tundra Refrigerator / Freezer 3-Burner Black Glass Top "Sea-Ray" Electric Stove Panasonic Convection Microwave Oven Maple Wood Flooring in Galley Granite-Top Breakfast-Bar
- Note: All electronics are flush mounted in dash (see photos). Dash has been upgraded with burlwood accents and newer stainless steel bezel Sea-Ray gauges. Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Raymarine RC435 GPS (Color) w/Chartplotter Raytheon R21XX Radar Raymarine 6001+ Autopilot Custom Sony Sound System w/CD-Player, CD-Change, iPod/MP3-Connection, Remote Control, AMP & Sub-woofer!
- (3) Batteries (2-Main / 1-Generator) Battery Switches Battery Charger (Automatic) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Kohler 8kw Generator (600-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/(2) Cords Cable TV/Telephone Connections
- Note: Cockpit Interior Was Replaced in 2002 w/New Upholstery Provided by Sea-Ray. All Cockpit Bolsters, Sidewalls, and Carpeting was also Replaced. (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Nautic-Air Screens Cockpit Refrigerator Cockpit Table Transom Door Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (4) Rod-Holders
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Engine Synchronizer (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Upgraded 4-Blade Propellers (Spare Set of 3-Blade Propellers on-board) Freshwater Washdown Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Pressure Water Connection OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS Note: Annual Engine Oil Analysis Jabsco Oil Change System CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.