Glory is setup to easily single hand and is perfect for the whole family for weekends or extended costal cruising. She has been meticulously maintained and she shows the pride of ownership. She is outfitted with an in-mast furling main, roller furling Genoa, autopilot, color Garmin Chart-plotter, VHF radio with remote in cockpit, walk-thru transom with swim ladder, stern rail seats, electric anchor windless, hot water heater and low hours on her Yanmar diesel. The galley comes with a stove, microwave and has plenty of storage for plates and cups. She has an arch mounted Bimini, arch mounted main sheet and traveler, a complete set of cockpit cushions and much more.
A must see boat! She is ready for adventure and ready to fulfill your dreams.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 437.00 sq ft I : 36.83 ft J : 12.00 ft P : 34.33 ft E : 12.58 ft Working Sail Area : 437.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Shoal_Draft Max Draft: 4.33 ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Hunter's hallmark of innovation coupled with over 25 years of experience results in a safe, easy-to-sail, and comfortable boat, making the Hunter 326 the most advanced mid-size cruiser on the market today. A creative layout boasts two private staterooms with solid privacy bulkheads, not just curtains. A spacious, well-designed salon abounds with plenty of seating and storage. The teak-trimmed galley is complete right down to the dishware and offers a stove and microwave oven, along with an insulated icebox or optional refrigerator / freezer. Aft is a large head complemented with a Corian-topped vanity with storage and full shower. Topside, there's a wealth of innovations and features normally found on much larger boats. The rig, for instance, is a powerful B&R backstayless rig that allows easier sail handling with the large roach main and small jib. Hunter has even reduced the weight aloft by utilizing strategically placed mast struts and smaller mast sections. This ensures less pitching and rolling and a stronger rig. Hunter has also included its signature stainless steel arch that keeps the boom up and clear of the crew as well as keeping the cockpit clear of the mainsheet and traveler. The arch also makes a great attachment for the optional bimini and allows for sturdy handholds moving around the large cockpit. Even the console is custom which allows for electronics, drinkholders, storage and a pair of flip-up tables. No one can give you the performance, comfort and ease of sailing than Hunter. Sail a new Hunter at your nearest Hunter dealer today.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.