- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
There have been several 270 Sundancer models in the Sea Ray fleet going back to the mid-80s. Unlike her predecessors, the newer versions are not easily trailerable due to the wide beam - a notable difference that results in a roomier and heavier boat. Built on a modified “V” hull with a wide 9 foot, 2 inch beam, the 270 Sundancer is a well styled cruiser with clean lines and simple hull graphics. With her wider beam, the interior is spacious with comfortable accommodations for six. There is a V-berth seating arrangement forward with a filler cushion to make a double berth, the dinette converts by lowering the table and adding the filler cushion and the mid cabin stateroom is a double berth. There is a full galley and a standup head with sink, Vacu-Flush head and shower. In the cockpit there is fore and aft facing seating aft with a large table separating them and a nice laid back seating area along the port side. The helm seat is adjustable and offers a bolster. The foredeck is easily accessed with steps built into the companionway door-leaving more helm space. Additional features include a transom garage for storage, extended swim platform and engine room access by lifting the gas assisted hatch in the cockpit.
Well cared for with limited long term use, this 270 has under 100 original hours. Don’t miss this one!
- Entering the cockpit by way of the integrated swim platform you will notice the cockpit on the 270 is made for relaxation. Along the transom are a settee facing forward and a settee facing aft. Between them is a high/low fiberglass table. Additional of a filler cushion makes the area a nice lounge. Forward and along the starboard side is the adjustable helm seat with thigh high bolster. The helm is well laid out with an adjustable steering wheel. Access to the bow is through the center windshield and steps molded into the companionway sliding door. Along the port side is a companion settee with a back rest forward. Down two steps you enter the roomy and well laid out main cabin. Behind the companionway steps is the aft cabin. The aft cabin features a double berth with a padded head board and a mirror above the head board. There is a storage shelf above the berth aft and a hanging locker outboard on the port side just before entry. Privacy curtain separates the cabin from the main cabin. Forward and to starboard is the head with fiberglass vanity with built in sink, Vacu-Flush head and stainless steel sink and faucet. Slightly forward and to starboard is the full galley. Ample solid surface countertops and storage spaces along with the matching sink, single burner butane stove top, and a microwave oven make the galley area an excellent food prep station. Across from the galley is the convertible dinette with fore and aft facing seats. There is a cabinet forward with the entertainment center and a flat screen TV mounted on a swivel mounted on the aft bulkhead. The dinette converts by lowering the table and adding the filler cushion. Forward and along the port side is a nice hanging locker. The forward area is a large “U” shaped seating area with matching pillows. The area can become a nice double berth by lowering the center table and adding the filler cushion. There are storage areas under each bottom cushion. An overhead hatch in the forward area features an Ocean Air shade and screen. A privacy curtain separates the forward lounge from the main cabin.
- Located in the main cabin the compact galley enables the onboard chef to cook a wonderful onboard meal that will please the Captain and crew. Molded solid surface countertops with sink cutting board cover Molded sink with stainless steel faucet GE Turntable microwave oven Norcold 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC refrigerator/freezer Single burner butane stove top with black glass protective cover Upper and lower storage cabinets Trash bin built in under companionway step
- Marlin electric windlass with foot and helm controls Starboard bow anchor locker Stainless steel anchor roller with plow anchor, chain and rope rode Stainless steel stanchions and rails and port holes (8) thru bolted stainless steel cleats Stainless steel bow and stern eyes Transom storage garage for storage Transom hot/cold shower Swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder Rub rail with stainless steel insert Windshield with tempered glass and center walk through (4) stainless steel opening port lights with screens Aft facing cockpit seat has cooler storage area under the bottom cushion Sunbrella blue full camper canvas and bimini Cockpit entertainment table Cockpit bolsters and side storage cabinets Snap in cockpit and helm carpets Snap in carpet protectors in main cabins Sunbrella blue mooring and bimini stow covers
- Helm & Electronics
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio with DSC Fireboy-Xintrex Gasoline Fume Detector Waterproof electrical switch pads with ISO symbols Clear plastic chart cover forward of helm Indirect cockpit lighting Helm windshield wiper Single stainless steel 12 volt horn Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power Main distribution panel for AC/DC with circuit breakers 12 volt main circuit breaker panels 30 Amp shore power cord, 50 ft Battery parallel switch Dual battery switch Marine 20 Amp battery charger 12 volt helm windshield wiper 6 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger Marine reverse cycle AC and heat with electronic control GFI Protected electrical system Clarion M5470 AM/FM/Cassette player with remote speakers and helm control Clarion M635 (6) disc CD player Insigna 13 inch flat screen TV mounted on swivel above dinette Fireboy-Xintrex CO2 detectors Color-coded wiring with chafe protection
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 7.4L MPI gasoline engine with less than 100 original hours Engine water from thru hull vs. outdrive for better cooling Mercruiser Bravo III stern drive Mercruiser engine and transmission control with tilt/trim Full engine instrumentation with audible oil and water alarms Power assisted steering Custom Sea Ray wood accent steering wheel Automatic Fireboy fire suppression system with remote at helm Gas assisted engine hatch in cockpit Mercruiser Mercathode II corrosion protection
- Broker's Remarks
- A beautiful low hours 270 Sundancer that has been used mostly as a day cruising boat. Don’t miss this low hour beauty!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES