- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This beautiful motor yacht has been very well maintained and is for sale by the second owner because they are looking for a bigger boat for their growing family. Low hours on Caterpillar engines, 3 cabins, flybridge with new electronics, Rachel Isabelle is ready to go for you to enjoy right now. The blue hull is a real head turner and is in fantastic condition. Call today to see this beautiful boat.
- Salon and galley have teak and holly cabin sole, leather sofa with coffee/dining table, entertainment center with bar set up, Ice maker, Stereo, 10 CD cartridge and tape player, 10 speakers with controls throughout. Master stateroom is forward with double size centerline bed with drawer storage underneath. Twin dressing tables, lockers, drawers, and hanging lockers located on each side of berth. Escape hatch to foredeck, mirrors, reading lights, opening port holes (4), private ensuite electric head with separate fresh water shower stall, TV and DVD/VCR. Identical Guest Staterooms are to starboard and port with twin berths convertible to queen berth. Hanging locker with light, dressers, stereo speaker with volume control, drapes for all windows, vinyl head liners, A/C and carpet. Head switches over from salt water to fresh water.
- Galley is up with ample storage and fine custom cabinetry 3 burner Radiant electric stove Microwave/Convection oven Refrigerator and freezer with dual voltage Dishwasher Water heater Corian countertop Double stainless steel sink
- CQR stainless type anchor with 200 feet 3/8" chain Side stanchions with 1" stainless steel railing and lifelines Freshwater and saltwater wash down system Single electric controlled search light Bow pulpit with rails Bimini top (New 2013) Helm cover (New 2013) Sunpad cushions with cover (New 2013) Electric windlass Teak swim platform with ladder
- Chartplotter/GPS/Radar - Garmin 6208 with 24" Radome & sounder (New 2013) Interphase with Raynav 300 GPS and Sounder DMS 250 Icom IC-M604 VHF(New 2013) Speed and distance logs Raytheon ST7000 + auto pilot 5" compass Rudder angle indicator Speakers throughout cabin and flybridge Intercom to all staterooms Ray 215 CHF interphase MOB with GPS 48" X 12" Trim tabs with indicator AM/FM stereo with CD and tape player TV with DVD/VCR combination
- Engine Room
- Engine room is accessible from the cockpit and salon. Twin Caterpillar 3208 engines 18.8 gal/hr fuel consumption; 32 gal/hr fuel consumption (max) Engine fuel shut off valve 34,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning Engine alarm and emergency stop (cruising) Automatic and manual CO2 fire extinguishing system Hydraulic wheel steering Bennett trim tabs Acoustical insulation Bilge blower High capacity (3) automatic and manual bilge pumps Electric holding tank heads Grocco fuel transfer pump Under water Exhaust Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Raw water sea strainers Armco Aquamet shafts MN-BZ 4 blade propellers Stainless steel rudders with stainless steel posts Bridge controls
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For additional details, please contact Central Agent Brian Hermann (954) 993-4195 or Brian@ardell.com