(LOCATION: France) The Ferretti 550 is a luxurious cruiser designed to entertain with overnight accommodations for six. She has an roomy flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with low profile radar arch, upper helm station, guest seating, and sun lounge. A stairway leads below to an roomy covered cockpit with teak deck. The cockpit features bench seating with under-seat lockers. Side decks lead forward to a foredeck sun lounge. A stairway connects to a swim platform with tender. Sliding door provides entry to the main deck salon
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, light wood-tones, and leather upholstery. The rear of the salon has a large wraparound dinette with wood table to one and a sofa and TV to the other. A port side stairway leads below to a full galley. Forward is a large curved settee with coffee table. Port side, opposite the dinette, is the lower station with helm seating. A center companionway leads below to the staterooms
The master stateroom is forward with island berth, two hanging lockers, and en suite head with vanity and shower. There are two guest staterooms each with twin berths that can convert to queen berths. The guest heads have vanity and shower. Crew quarters are located off the galley and inlude a laundry with washer/dryer.
Powered by twin 900-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 30 knots. There is reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort and a generator for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Ferretti 550 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- This innovative motoryacht has been inspired by a new space conception. Three cabins and three bathrooms in only 17,3 meters: a result that represents a new goal for Ferretti Yachts engineers and designers. From the external layout to the internal design, every element has been thought of to enhance the values of functionality, clarity and comfort. In the guest cabins, the light enters generously from the extensively researched unique oval windows. The interiors are covered with light oak, while the kitchen and the bathroom floor are exclusive with the contours in wengé. The newly designed pilot bridge hosts a huge dinette, with a small table and a sofa of considerable size for a boat of this dimension. The saloon offers every comfort for the guests and the master cabin has a spacious double wardrobe. The flying bridge, accessed by a small ladder inside the saloon, is furnished with a huge sun-suite and with all comfort to sail the seas in complete freedom. The Ferretti 550 offers the opportunity to discover complete pleasure of living.
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Dual Bimini Tops Upper Station Sun Lounge Ice Maker Electric BBQ Stairway to Salon Ladder to Cockpit
- Main Deck
- Foredeck Sun Lounge Open Cockpit Large Swim Platform Tender Mounts Novurania MX320TR 4-seat Tender Yamaha Superjet 700 Jet Ski
- Sliding Door Entry from Cockpit Sofa to Port Galley Amidship Lower Station Forward Dinette to Starboard Elevated Lounge Foward Opposite the Helm 26" LCD TV lowers when not in use
- L-Shaped Galley Black Marble Counter Dual Sinks Four Burner Ceramic Cooktop Microwave / Convection Oven Dishwaster Weng Floor Crew Cabin Access
- Lower Deck
- Forward Master Suite with Ample Storage and 20' LCD TV Dual Guest Suites with Twin Berths (Convert to Queen) En Suite Head Compartments Crew Quarters with Separate Access Laundry with Washer/dryer
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E Series Radar / Plotter Raymarine C Series Radar / Plotter
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MAN 900-hp Diesel Engines Kohler 11-kW Generator Zoned Reverse Cycle HVAC 8.7-hp Bow Thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded