- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL AND LIFT KEPT "INTREPID"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR "339 WALKAROUND" BUILT BY INTREPID
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 275 MERCRUISER VERADO 4 STROKE OUTBOARDS WITH ONLY 265 HOURS SINCE INSTALLED BRAND NEW. THE ENGINES ARE 2007 MODELS BUT THEY WERE INSTALLED IN 2011 AS BRAND NEW ENGINES WITH A WARRANTY THROUGH MID 2015. THE BOAT HAS 850 HOURS ON HER.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, GALLEY, BOW THRUSTER, WINDLASS, BIMINI WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, ELECTRONICS ARCH, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER, SPARE PROPS, BLUE HULL, NEW UPHOLSTERY IN COCKPIT AND SO MUCH MORE.
The Intrepid 339 is something different in a walkaround design.
In addition to the center console and cuddy, the 339 has circular lounge seating forward of the helm—a civilized touch that family and guests will find most useful.
While this pit-style entertainment area uses up some cockpit space, the extra seating turns the Intrepid into a fine family boat, which is something few walkarounds can claim.
She’s well built on a vacuum-bagged deep-V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom.
The 339 carries more beam than most high-performance fishermen, and the cockpit is roomier than you might expect in a boat of this type.
Two 6-foot fish boxes and a big 35-gallon livewell are fitted beneath the sole, and a leaning post/rocket launcher, rawwater washdown, and recessed rod storage were standard.
The cabin comes with V-berths, an enclosed head compartment with toilet and shower, mini-galley and overhead rod storage.
The full walkaround side decks complete the utility of this versatile design. .
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN GALLEY BLUE HULL COMPLETE WALKAROUND HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE LOADS OF SEATING ON THE DECK LIFT KEPT FULL HEAD AND SHOWER THIS BOAT IS BEAUTIFUL WITH BRAND NEW POWER. BOAT HAS 850 HOURS AND THE ENGINES HAVE 265 HOURS.
- MICROWAVE DEEP DISH SNIK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION FUME DETECTOR SPEED INDICATOR NEW GARMIN GPS/PLOTTER 5208 X8R WEATHER FURUNO FISH FINDER ICOM VHF MARINE RADIO DEPTH FINDER RADAR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT GENERATOR HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER HORN SPREADER LIGHTS BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS BOW THRUSTER AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR ROD HOLDERS BIMINI WITH FULL ENCLOSURE FENDERS MOORING COVER BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SWIM PLATFORM COCKPIT STORAGE FRESH WATER WASHDOWN
- CABIN FEATURES
- WARDROBE LOCKER OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER SPARE PROPS COCKPIT COAMING COLOR HULL, BLUE NEW CLARION MARINE STEREO WITH I POD NEW SPEAKERS NEW UPHOLSTERY IN COCKPIT NEW TOP AND ISENGLASS WITH EZ2CY FRONT PANELS NEW ELECTRIC FRESH WATER TOILET REPOWERED WITH MERCURY VERADOS, 275 H.P. EACH WITH WARRANTY THROUGH JUNE 2015. 4 BLADE PROPS WITH SPARE 3 BLADES NEW BATTERIES THIS BOAT IS SUPER CLEAN, LIFT KEPT AND READY TO ENJOY NOW. BOAT HAS 850 HOURS AND THE ENGINES ONLY HAVE 265 HOURS.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.