- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Rinker 342 is a mid-sized family friendly cruiser whose chief attractions are the spacious interior and a very affordable price. Built on a beamy semi-V hull, the 342 offers exceptional interior spaces and roomy exterior spaces including the extended swim platform that affords a comfortable cruising vessel.
- Entering into the cockpit is easy especially with the extended swim platform with a fold-away stainless steel swim ladder and recessed Weaver Brackets. The transom door is along the starboard edge of the transom. Enter the cockpit and to port is the aft lounge seat which faces forward and has a table with built in beverage holders. Forward of that lounge is a storage area with built in beverage holders. To starboard is a wet bar with Corian countertops, a fold-up blender for those cold Pina Coladas and a nice sink and cold water faucet. Under the counter refrigerator/freezer and an ice maker finish out the bar. Forward and to starboard is a “L” shaped seating area for helm guests. The helm is to port and features an adjustable seat for two, excellent panoramic viewing, and a walk through windshield. The entire cockpit sole lifts up by way of an electric lift revealing the entire engine room. The area is covered with a complete dark blue Sunbrella camper canvas and also offers a matching mooring cover. Down a nicely appointed stainless steel and carpeted tread steps you enter the main cabin. The cabin is quite spacious and the beautiful wood trim and matching upholstery make you feel like you are onboard a mega yacht. Immediately to port is a mirrored door which is the doorway into the head. The head features a separate shower stall with a black acrylic door and bulkhead, electric FRESH WATER toilet, and a large mirrored vanity with ample storage. Use of matcing Corian trim makes the area feel more elegant. Behind the steps is access into the aft cabin area which can be separated from the main cabin by a sliding privacy curtain. The cabin can be converted into a lounge area or into a double berth. There is excellent storage with a large aft storage area and a storage area under the center pad. Just forward and to starboard is a hanging locker with a central vacuum and a storage drawer under. The “C” shaped convertible dinette is along the starboard side and is quite large. The table is high/low and the convertible section is held in place with swivel out stainless steel supports. Under each seat is storage and there are forward and aft shelving under each seat. Along the port side is the “L” shaped galley which features Corian countertops, stainless steel sink, ample cabinet and drawer storage and nice laid out shelving protected with matching Corian fiddles. Just forward of the dinette and to starboard is an entertainment center with a slide out and swivel TV mount. Under that is a hanging locker. The master berth is forward and is separated from the main cabin with a sliding privacy curtain. The master has port and starboard outboard shelving, in counter type storage bins and an overhead hatch.
- Located down and along the port side, the galley offers excellent storage capacity with Corian countertops. The galley will please even the most discriminating chef. Corian countertops and trim Stainless steel sink with faucet Outboard storage shelves with matching Corian fiddles Emerson microwave oven Mr. Coffee built-in coffee maker Kenyon two burner electric stove top Tundra dual voltage (12 v and 110v) refrigerator/freezer Above and below storage cabinets (3) under counter drawers Tundra refrigerator/freezer at wet bar U-Line ice maker at wet bar Waring Tailgater built-in blender at wet bar Fireboy-Xintrex Liquid Level Indicated-fresh water
- Wet bar in cockpit with molded sink, cold water faucet and Corian counters Stainless steel bow pulpit Plow anchor, 25 lbs with chain and rope rode Simpson-Lawrence electric anchor windlass with helm control and breaker Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware Full dark blue Sunbrella bimini and camper canvas and matching mooring cover Extended swim platform with folding stainless steel ladder Self-bailing cockpit Aluminum radar arch Stainless steel port hole frames Dockside water connection Adjustable helm seating Cup holders and storage areas in cockpit Walk-through windshield to bow (3) deck hatches with screens
- Danforth Global Balance compass Raymarine C-70 color chart plotter and radar display Raymarine 2 Kw, 24 mile radar dome on radar arch Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio with DSC ITT-JABSCO remote controlled spot light Lenco Marine trim tabs Helm mounted clock gauge Port and starboard windshield wipers
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC power Power distribution panel with circuit breakers and volt meters Kohler 5.0 Kw generator with sound shield and 370 hours (3) 30 Amp port side shore power cords with adapters Dockside cable and telephone connections Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air with electronic controller Sony Marine CDX-R30M CD-MD-Changer with AM/FM/CD Sony Marine remote controllers, helm and cockpit Sony XSMP62 marine grade remote stereo speakers Toshiba 13” television with built in DVD player on pull out/swivel in main salon Attwood 6 gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger Inteli-Power Marine 650 Watt, 40 Amp, 3 output battery charger/inverter Engine start and house batteries on separate battery switches Battery parallel system GFI protected plugs 12 volt lighting and 12 volt plugs Stainless steel electric horn (2) automatic/manual bilge pumps
- Engine room is easy to access through the cockpit which lifts by electric motor to reveal the entire engine room. Maneuverability is a breeze. Volvo Penta /5.7 liter gasoline engines Fresh water cooled engines Volvo Penta Duo-Prop outdrives Volvo Penta throttles and outdrives controls with tilt and trim Full engine instrumentation: Faria Gauges, RPM, Oil, Temp, and Volts Engine driven rack and pinion power steering Wood and stainless steel steering wheel with tilt Fireboy suppression system in engine room with helm remote Engine synchronizer gauge
- Broker's Remarks
- Excellent and well cared for 342 that show excellent upkeep and maintenance. Owner’s change of plans dictates the sale. DELIVERY, FINANCING AND INSURANCE information available through listing broker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES