- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2006 Sea Ray 40 Motor Yacht has always been a freshwater boat. She is very well equipped and has very low hours.
The original owner has decided to make her available for another family to enjoy. She is turnkey and ready to enjoy!
Fresh bottom paint and exterior wax/polish Aug. 2013
2006 SEARAY 40 M/Y PRICE REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE. OWNER WILL CONSIDER SMALLER BOAT OR HIGH END CAR TRADES.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Combining intelligent features with sensible styling, the Sea Ray 40 Motor Yacht offers a great deal more than a pretty face. You'll enjoy her impressive, roomy interior, smart engineering, ample sleeping accommodations, and breathtaking cockpit view. And her twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser gas inboards power this 40-footer to her destination with ease. Step aboard and you'll quickly see why the 40 Motor Yacht is the standard in its class.
- Standard Equipment and options
- Key Features Standard SmartCraft® Instrumentation and System View. Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna Custom Sea Ray® thru-bolted stainless steel cleats. Solid surface breakfast bar. Solid surface top on dresser drawer and nightstand in aft master stateroom. Standard innerspring mattress in master stateroom. Ultraleather HP™ standard on all interior seating. Standard VHF radio. Single 50 amp/240V/60 cycle shore power. Standard LCD flatscreen TV with DVD in salon. Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership Standard Features Aft Master Stateroom Bed, Queen-Size Door, Privacy Hanging Locker Nightstand, Built-In Storage, Dresser Drawer Unit Storage, Locker TV, 20" LCD Flatscreen Aft Master Stateroom Head/Shower Bath Accessories Clothes Hook Curtain, Shower Door, Head Door, Shower Handrails, Elliptical Head, Large (VacuFlush) Power Vent, 12V Shower Storage, Cabinet Storage, Medicine Cabinet Vanity Solid Surface Countertop Air Conditioning/Heating Custom Integral Vent System Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle System Cabin Features Blinds, Wood Carbon Monoxide Monitors Carpet Runners, Interior Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF Drape Trim Handrails, Elliptical Interior Finish Lighting, 12V Lighting, 12V Outlet, 12V Outlet, Phone Outlets & Switch Plates Outlets, 120V Pillows, Accent Stereo, Clarion Wood Trim, Handcrafted Canvas (Sunbrella) Aft Deck Enclosure Certifications Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards Mercury Installation Quality Certification NMMA Certification Cockpit Features Beverage Holders (5) Carpet Liner, Snap-In Companion Bench Door, Cabin Entry Door, Transom Doors, Aft Deck Entry Floor Liner, Fiberglass Handrails Hardtop, Fiberglass Lighting Lighting, 12V Lighting, 12V Outlet, 12V Seating, Helm Seating, Portside Ship's Bell Skirting, Aft Deck Wet Bar Control Station Alarm, High-Water Alarms, Engine Compass Emergency Start System Gel-Coated Dash Horn, Air Instrument Panel Shift & Throttle Controls SmartCraft Diagnostics Steering Wheel Steering, Hydraulic Steering, Tilt Wheel Switch Panels (Backlit) Switches, Illuminated Systems Monitor, Digital LCD Electrical Systems Batteries (4) Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/50 Amp/12V Panel, Circuit Breaker Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power Transformers, Shore Power Isolation (2) TV/Phone Inlet Wiring, Color-Coded Electronics Electronics Circuit, 50 Amp/12V VHF Radio Engine Room Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic (2) Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic High-Water Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Engine Drip Sumps Exhaust, Underwater Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room, Oyster Insulation, Engine Room - 2" Ladder, Removable Lighting, 12V Oil Changer System Forward Head/Shower Bath Accessories Clothes Hook Door, Privacy Handrails, Elliptical Head, Large (VacuFlush) Power Vent, 12V Shower Storage, Medicine Cabinet Vanity Forward Stateroom Beds, Twin (2) Door, Privacy Hanging Locker Mirrored Rope Locker Nightstand, Built-In Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Storage, In-Floor TV, 17" LCD Flatscreen Fuel System Fuel Lines (USCG, Type A-1) Fuel Tanks, Aluminum Galley Breakfast Bar, Solid Surface Coffeemaker, 120V Countertop, Solid Surface Handrails Microwave/Convection Oven, 120V Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator/Freezer Storage, Under Steps Storage, Upper & Lower Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner Trash Receptacle Generator 10.0 kW Kohler Hull & Deck Features Bottom Paint Bow Rail, 316 Stainless Steel Canvas Colors Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted (6) Deck Fill Plates Deck Rails Gel Coat, Arctic White Grab Rails Graphics, Striping Handrail, 316 Stainless Steel Hatch, Deck Vent Lights, Navigation Portlights (5) Resin Rub Rail, PVC Storage, Transom Wall Stringer System, Fiberglass Hatman Swim Platform, Integral Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail, Molded Fiberglass Vent System, Engine Room Window, Aft Stateroom Window, Tempered/Tinted Glass Windows, Tempered/Tinted Glass Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers Windshield, Aluminum Curved Tri-Section Tinted Glass Propulsion (T-370 hp - 276 kW) Salon Hatch, Engine Service Seating, Sofa Seating, Sofa Storage, Cabinet Table, Salon TV, 20" Flatscreen LCD Underwater Gear Bonding System Propeller Shafts, 1 3/4" Propellers, Nibral 4-Blade Cup Rudders, Manganese-Bronze Seacocks Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs, Dripless Struts, Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, Hydraulic Waste Systems Head System, (VacuFlush) Holding Tank Level Indicators Holding Tank, 54-Gal Sump Box Water System Freshwater Hose & Spigot Freshwater Washdown Spigot Freshwater Washdown Spigot Manifold System Pressure Water System Shower, Cockpit Water Heater, 11-Gal Water Inlet, Dockside Water Tank, 100-Gal Windlass System Anchor Anchor Chute Anchor Rope/Chain Storage Anchor Washdown Spigot Windlass, Rope/Chain
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent for more details Peter Quintal 954-817-5662 email@example.com