- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This highly sought after 32' Center Console is powered by twin Mercury 300 HP Verado 4 stroke outboard motors. She provides a combination of performance, comfort and versatility only found on an Intrepid. Her roomy cockpit and incredible storage capacity accommodates port and starboard forward gunwale storage lockers, bait wells, coolers, dive gear, and more! This vessel also has the highly desirable dive door in the starboard hullside!
Seller is motivated. This one won't last long. Call today!
- Fiberglass non-skid deck Bow rail Two pop up bow cleats Bow storage hatch Cuddy with storage and two lights, forward Bench seats, port and starboard forward with - storage - electric backrests to make sun lounges Orion flares, expiration September 2014 One type IV cushion Eight type II life jackets JL audio speakers, port and starboard forward JL audio speakers, port and starboard mid JL audio amplifiers (2) Gunwale storage lockers,port and starboard forward Bow thruster Mid seats (slides electrically to access had compartment) Freshwater water pump below deck, starboard Mercury power steering pump below deck, starboard Pop up cleats, port and starboard mid Spring cleats, port and starboard Gas fill, starboard Waste outlet, port Washdown hose, starboard Door in starboard hullside Rod holders, two port and two starboard Holding tank under port bilge Holding tank macerator pump with X-valve T-top with: - four rod holders - two outrigger bases - two GPS antennas - two VHF antennas - 360° navigation light Frigid Rigid cooler on sliding track Baitwell circulating pump and macerator pump Two electric/automatic bilge pumps Transom door, port High water alarm Trim tab pump Two fuel valves Spare anchor with rode Three 12-volt batteries
- Helm console with: Helm seat Stainless steel steering wheel Garmin GPS Map 5212 GPS/plotter/sounder Furuno RD30 Clarion CMD5 stereo Standard Horizon Quest X GX1500S Mercury controls Bennett trim tab control Mercury tachometers and speedometer Vetus bow thruster Circuit breaker panel Three battery switches Two parallel switches
- Two portholes with screen Stainless steel sink with cold water faucet Showerhead on retractable hoses Freshwater pump to toilet Electric marine head Overhead light
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Carmine Galati, Jr. Cell: 941-725- 0587 Sales Office: (941) 757-1365 email: email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht