This vessel is foreign flagged without U.S. Duty paid, therefore, it cannot be shown to U.S. residents while in U.S waters.
There is a good selection of classic yachts for sale! Few can match the integrity and condition of SPREZZATURA. If you are looking for a great motor yacht to cruise the world or charter then look no further! She has been carefully updated. Compare her to the rest:
•RINA 100 A1.1Y classed and certified
•Nearly $1.4 million spent on update in 2012/2013 to bring her to full function
•Beautiful, roomy, timeless and tasteful cabins and salons etc. so you and your guests are pampered and comfortable
•Three oversized staterooms for guests and owner and a 4th guest stateroom forward as needed
•A unique bow shape with extra freeboard for safe heavy weather cruising
•Large crew area
•Four outside decks give you flexibility for all social occasions, relaxation, or just enjoying the Panoramic vistas
•Most all systems updated or rebuilt. Hull, MTU diesel, generators, air conditioning, shafts, rudder, swim platform, toilets, security systems, soft goods, TV's, pumps, Galley and crew equipment. See a detailed list below.
•Her most notable feature is her space, functionality, and equipment give you a solid safe, last-a-life time reliable platform.
•She is ready for you to move aboard and go-cruising tomorrow.
The owner is a careful researcher and advisor in the International Business World. His careful choice of equipment and updates comes from strategic knowledge. He owned several shipyards, a famous yacht design company, and several other yachts.
- SPREZZATURA was built in the Holland by world class craftsmen with an eye to classical beauty, structural strength (rarely found in a modern vessels), and internal grace and luxury. The name itself says it all. SPREZZATURA is Italian, meaning, essentially, "doing the impossible, or difficult, with apparent ease and grace". There is a good selection of classic yachts for sale! Few can match the integrity and condition of SPREZZATURA . If you are looking for a great motoryacht to cruise the world or charter then look no further. Compare her to the rest and see: RINA 100 A1.1Y classed and certified Nearly $1.4 million spent on update in 2012/2013 to bring her to full function Beautiful, roomy, timeless and tasteful cabins and salons etc. so you and your guests are pampered and comfortable Three oversized staterooms for guests and owner and a 4th guest stateroom forward as needed A unique bow shape with extra freeboard for safe heavy weather cruising Large crew area Four outside decks give you flexibility for all social occasions, relaxation, or just enjoying the Panoramic vistas Most all systems updated or rebuilt. Hull, MTU diesel, generators, air conditioning, shafts, rudder, swim platform, toilets, security systems, soft goods, TV's, pumps, Galley and crew equipment. See a detailed list below. Her most notable feature is her space, functionality, and equipment give you a solid safe, last-a-life time reliable platform. She is ready for you to move aboard and go-cruising tomorrow. The owner is a careful researcher and advisor in the International Business World. His careful choice of equipment and updates comes from strategic knowledge. He owned several shipyards, a famous yacht design company, and several other yachts.
- Hull Condition
- The hull of SPREZZATURA was fully tested, upgraded and renewed in late 2012. The integrity of the tank systems was extensively restored. The hull and superstructure was faired and painted with Awlgrip in 2013 and the bottom anti-fouled with new zinc anodes added (September 2012) Displacement is 146 GRT
- The main engines were renewed or restored to give you years of reliable performance. Her Twin 1,350 hp MTU's give absolutely reliable power for serious ocean crossings. The Port main engine was totally rebuilt 2013 (the attached photo was taken on May 30, 2013, awaiting painting). The Starboard main engine serviced and refurbished with full top end service in 2013. The engines cruise comfortably at 10 knots at 100 liters an hour.
- Her mechanical equipment was extensively rebuilt ( see the update list below ) for your benefit and reliable performance. A partial list includes: New Racor additional filtration systems main engines, and generator. Vosper Thornycroft stabilizers updated Watermaker rebuilt and updated. Fresh Water Systems has a new Hydrovar Xylem variable-speed pump system was installed installed May 2013 (2) New Sigmar Marine hot water boiler systems installed 2012 The Cruisair centralized air conditioning/heating system was totally updated (3) Battery Chargers Deep freezer
- Guest Interior and Accommodation
- Starting with the salon everything is ship shape, fully found, and ready for Royal Protocol should you require. Elegant yachting is a matter of pleasure not easily found these days. On SPREZZATURA no one is left wanting. Relaxation and elegant socialization is the name of every day aboard. Main Salon: For your benefit and ease of moving aboard the tastefully designed and universally appealing custom-built, deeply luxurious sofas and armchairs and other furniture in the main saloon were completely refurbished by a master craftsman. Giving years of service the new seat-cushions were designed and made for the main saloon and dining saloon and new glass and chrome tables made for the main saloon and sitting atop a new Persian rug. There is, also, new cushions for the sofas and banquettes, new Cantaluppi wall lighting units for the main saloon and new “smart”/blue-ray flat screen TV in the main saloon and new flat screen TVs in the master cabin (as well as in the crew quarters). You find new custom drapes in the main saloon, and all guest cabins (along with new soft furnishings). Master Stateroom: Below decks the double Master Stateroom (full-beam, midships) is a delight and a haven after a long day of fun. Light and beautifully paneled, with loads of hanging closet spaces - his and hers - and drawer and storage lockers. The ensuite bathroom has a large Jacuzzi tub and shower, features super marble floors and counter tops. This luxury bathroom with marble, and light. There is a new flat screen TV and all soft goods were completely restored in 2012-13. Guest Stateroom: There is, again, two unusually large spacious twin staterooms (aft), each with large en suite bathrooms and all ships amenities and new soft goods. Guest Stateroom, Starboard: Light and beautifully paneled, with loads of hanging closet spaces and drawer and storage lockers galore with ensuite bathroom. Forward Guest Stateroom, Port : Below forward is the intimate double cabin, Mediterranean Suite with en suite bathroom and all amenities completes the guest quarters and you ability to treat your guests in style. Crew Quarters: Sleeps 5 in crew.
- Walk Through
- Functional, Renewed, roomy, elegant . You will not need ask for more! Aft Deck: Entering the yacht from the stern passerelle, guests are greeted by a large, covered aft-deck area, with casual seating for six. This is the perfect place for you to feel that special moment of relaxation with morning coffee or an evening cocktail party. Main Salon: Moving forward guests enter the main salon through beautiful wood double sliding doors, beautifully stained and varnished, and with beveled glass panels. There is also the varnished teak staircase to the upper deck. Again, there are other ways to make a door. But none more elegant. Main Salon: The newly-renovated main salon features elegant lounging and seating for eight, plus a card table area for four. The salon also contains the library of books, CD's, and DVDs, as well a sound system for the main deck, and the large, flat-screen “smart” TV makes movie watching or computer games a blast. You can even load in a Karaoke player and sing the night away. From the Main Salon is a staircase down to the aft twin cabins, and amidships master suite. Surprisingly in the main salon is a beautiful rising bar area, which, with the press of a button, emerges from the cabinet on the port side just inside the double doors ready to make your favorite refreshment. Forward of the main salon, via a hallway forward, is the dining saloon, with banquette and seat accommodations for 8 guests, all benefiting from a sweeping panoramic view forward and to both sides of your favorite port. From the dining salon, one staircase leads down to the forward guest double cabin, as well as to the crew area, while another staircase leads up to the bridge (which also leads to the top-deck guest areas). Significant pantry space, as well as cabinets for storage of cutlery, glassware, serving items, and other items, can be found in the vestibule and dining salon, while additional crockery stowage is in the cabinets in the main saloon. What fun when a long Sunday morning brunch morphs into a game day in the dinning salon. Dining Salon: It's not all about the cuisine. There is an extensive library of books (including a range of author-signed first editions), a huge library of movies on DVD (which can be viewed in a range of language options), and a great selection of music on CD's. Upper Deck: Access to the upper deck from the aft deck leads to a very large open sunning area, which has benefited from moving the ship’s boats to the the bow deck of the yacht. This means that there is now a great space for fun in the sun in the steamer-style sun chairs, and new Sunbrella sunning cushions. Forward of the sundeck is the covered alfresco dining area for six to eight, with a refrigerator to ensure a supply of refreshments, and a separate cupboard for glasses, towels, and the relaxations addressed in this area. This is a favorite area and an absolute delight for shaded lunches or dinner under the stars! Portugueses Bridge: Forward and around the bridge is the Portuguese Bridge walk, with seating forward of the bridge: another favorite cocktail area, or a place to sit and watch outstanding vistas in your favorite cruising grounds. Sun Deck: Above the bridge is another sunning area, very private, with banquette seating and an area for sun cushions . Great for private sun bathing. Galley: The galley is on deck also with a good view for the chef. It features: New dishwasher 2012 Stove-top rebuilt 2012 Large oven New faucets and other fittings New microwave (crew galley 2012) New second fridge and (2) new freezers (2012-13). Third fridge in crew area; fourth fridge in top deck guest area U-Line icemaker (new June 2013) Nespresso coffee maker for guests Of course, guests can also plug in their own Ipods of MP3 players into the ship's systems and smart TV's. And there are card and board games aboard, including, of course, SPREZZATURA playing cards for guests. You can take the time to rest on the steamer chairs or sun cushions on the top deck, or on the Portuguese Bridge (also a great place for romantic cocktails). Or, even climb to the top of the Bridge itself where there are banquettes and deck cushions for very discreet sunbathing, and great views.
- 3 Generators give total flexibility: (1) Stamegna (Perkins) 50 KW; (1) Mercedes 55 KW (in the process of being rebuilt); (1) Perkins 45 KW generator in lazarette. Shore power inlet Shore power links: 380V triple-phase, 220V. Shore power is 150-amp
- Full shipboard fire fighting equipment, including fire suits and fire blankets extinguishers engine room automatic fire suppression systems (2) Solas life rafts, 6 persons (20+) Life jackets for adults and children Lifeboat with security equipment for 8 persons All classification safety equipment
- Mini-M sat-phone (2 phone lines & Inmarsat fax) Fixed VHF radio system GSM system 2 x handheld VHF radios; 4 x UHF handheld marine radios SATCOM Inmarsat C, GMDSS Distress System EPIRB JOTRON Radar transponder Internal telephone system New Wi-Fi internal ship network, linked to the Internet, for guest and ship’s use Autopilot
- Upgrades to MY SPREZZATURA in 2012/13 Refit
- Between June 2012 and April 2013 the owners spent close to US $1.4-million to bring this great classic motoryacht in full commercial and personal compliance of the highest standards. She is ready for your move aboard, go cruising pleasure. The ship and its systems are now ready to give reliable safe operation for years to come. Apart from the constant process of upgrading and improving all visible areas, the following represent some of the key projects of the refit. 1. A substantial upgrading of safety systems and emergency procedures, all safety equipment was either replaced or re-certified,while emergency procedure documentation was produced. Supervision by Cook Islands Deputy Registrar, and also coordinated to ensure the vessel’s current compliance with RINA 100A1.1Y (highest RINA yacht classification). 2. The hull was comprehensively tested, and plates upgraded as needed in 2012. Full multi-part priming and anti-fouling and all zincs replaced August-September 2012. 3. Hull areas above the waterline fully and deeply treated and faired, August- September 2012. 4. Reconstruction of the MTU port main engine. 5. Partial reconstruction of the MTU starboard main engine, focusing on the governor and fuel pumps. 6. New RACOR fuel filtration system added to existing fuel filter system for each of the main engines and the generators. 7. Two new (redundant) hot water tanks and systems (one in the engine room; the other forward under the crew area) to ensure constant hot water on demand for all guest and crew needs. 8. A new, state-of-the-art variable-speed pump system to manage all ship’s water supplies and pressures, replacing the old pressure tank system, ensuring constant pressure at all times in the water system, while freeing up valuable engine-room space. 9. Fully serviced and refitted the air conditioning system. 10. Fully serviced and expanded the electrical panel. 11. Added full engine room lighting and upgraded working areas. 12. Added a suite of new engine room tools and spares. 13. Withdrew and inspected shafts and propellers. 14. New aft custom swimming platform constructed. 15. New detachable ladder system built for access from the main deck to the swimming platform. 16. Refurbished the two ship’s tenders and their motors. 17. Refurbishment or replacement of a range of electrical motors and pumps. 18. All 12 fuel, water, and black/grey water tanks and associated pipework thoroughly refurbished and tested, in many instances with new metalwork. Alarm/alert systems installed for monitoring from crew mess. 19. New service/upgrade package installed on master cabin toilet, and work done to service and upgrade other toilets. 20. New seals on all portholes. 21. New multi-point surveillance system installed for external areas and engine room, with monitors on the bridge and in the crew mess. 22. Original pneumatic doors are now automatic. External Cosmetic/Finish Work: 1. Hull painted April 2013. 2. All wood railings (cap rails, hatch surrounds, and stairs) completely sanded back to bare wood and varnished with up to 11 coats. 3. All metal bright work restored. 4. Superstructure (main deck and top deck) and external deck heads completely taken back, faired with top-quality Awlgrip fillers and finished with Awlgrip to a very high standard. 5. New, elegant, removable sun-screens manufactured and installed around bridge forward windows and around main deck dining saloon forward windows. 6. Restored and waterproofed lockers and seating on the fore-deck and on the Portuguese Bridge area. 7. New aft (main) deck furniture (chairs and table). 8. Refurbished top deck dining area furniture. 9. New cushions for sun-lounges and the classic sun-lounges refurbished. Br idg e : 1. New, state-of-the-art insulation applied above deck head. 2. New upholstered deck head panels built and installed. 3. New fixed VHF radio. 4. New mobile VHF and UHF radios. 5. New flat-screen security surveillance station. 6. New seat covers for all three bridge seats. 7. Leatherwork refurbished. In terior Cosmetic/Finish Work and Guest Systems: M a i n Saloon: 1. Total refurbishment of the classic, custom-built “Frau” leather sofa and armchairs in the main saloon by a master leather restoration expert. 2. New main saloon standing and wall-sconce lighting, with new, top-of-the-line Cantalupi Monet fittings. 3. New Roman shades on all main saloon windows custom made for the room. 4. New, large, “smart” flat-screen television installed with Blue-Ray and gaming capabilities. 5. New main saloon audio system. 6. New coffee tables for main saloon. 7. New Nespresso coffee making station installed for guest use. 8. New Persian carpet in main saloon. 9. New artwork custom-painted for the yacht. 10. Air Conditioning handling units in the main saloon refurbished. 11. Antique card table rebuilt and new custom cushions made for the card table chairs, as well as for the main sofas. 12. Refurbished custom bar refrigerator. 13. All deck head varnish work, carpeting, etc. refurbished. 14. Guest library installed with extensive array of DVDs, CD's, and books. M a s ter Stateroom: 1. New bedspread and linens. 2. Refurbished lighting and electrics. 3. New flat-screen television. 4. Rebuilt toilet and tank systems in master bathroom; bathroom detailed. 5. New artwork commissioned for the stateroom. 6. New custom curtains. A ft and Forward Guest Cabins: 1. New linens. 2. New curtains. 3. New flat-screen televisions. 4. Bathrooms detailed and associated tanks and electronics serviced and upgraded. 5. New carpeting where required. Gu es t Cabin Area Corridors: 1. New artwork acquired. D inin g Saloon: 1. New crockery and cutlery, linens, and new table items acquired. 2. New artwork commissioned for the dining saloon. 3. New icemaker unit installed. 4. Leather banquette refurbished. 5. New custom cushions made for dining chairs. 6. Area forward of the dining saloon seating re-organized and refurbished. Cre w Area: 1. New washing machine. 2. New dryer. 3. New refrigerator. 4. New freezer. 5. New microwave. 6. New crew mess flat-screen television. 7. New carpeting. 8. Rebuilt crew bathroom toilet. G a ll ey : 1. New dishwasher. 2. Factory rebuild of the custom cook top. 3. New cooking utensils and service items. 4. Plumbing lines rebuilt and serviced.
- Deck, Tenders and Toys
- Novurania 4.8m tender with integral VHF, etc., and Yamaha 70 hp engine. Scanner 3.2m tender with 15 hp Selva outboard Water skis Snorkeling equipment (masks, snorkels, flippers) Doughnut (1) Wave runner Teak side decks Swim ladder Gangway
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.