- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This sleek, fast and comfortable express conveys the luxurious and quality craftsmanship of Riviera. SOUTHERN BELLE is in pristine condition and has been gently used with only 250 hours on her upgraded Caterpillar C-18 with their 1,000 HP each propel this rocket ship in the water to 36 knots full throttle, a fast cruise of 33 knots and a comfortable cruise of 30 knots. The cockpit and helm deck are roomy and have the upgraded teak laid deck floor, steps and mezzanine. Superior visibility is all around while behind the helm and with her upgraded Gulf Package, the helm deck area stays cool and comfy being air-conditioned with an additional 36,000 btu A/C to the standard 32,000 btu. Seating for a small army is just behind the dual Captain’s Chairs, while a helm deck fridge keep the refreshments close by. Taking a few cherry wood steps below you will find a lavish and open floor plan that welcomes up to 6 guests to relax and refresh after a day out on the water. A generous galley with all you need to keep the crew fed, plus the two staterooms and two full heads with stand-up showers boasts of her upscale accommodations. Outfitted with fish boxes, a lighted transom bait-well and gunwale flush-mounted rod holders – provide all that is needed to go out and cast out some lines, a transom door facilitates boating that catch. A large swim platform makes swimming, diving or snorkeling off this beautiful vessel a pleasurable experience. Underwater lights add that nighttime glow as well as the LED lighting throughout the exterior. For the sun-worshippers, a large cushioned sunpad lays foredeck via easy access side decks. Twin Garmin 7215 GPS Touchscreen displays are connected to a Simrad autopilot, Garmin radar and powerful full color depth sounder round out this amazing yacht. Call us today for a private showing – she’s absolutely turn-key as well as a head turner, Southern Belle can be yours to enjoy and start making memories!
Transferable Caterpillar Platinum Extended Warranties through April 2016!
- Interior: Air conditioning: reverse cycle 16,000 BTU to saloon/galley(split to aft stateroom and day head) Cherrywood saloon table with ottoman Combination storage unit with liquor cabinet drawers and a full height pantry Courtesy lights (LED) in stairs to saloon and accommodations Entertainment center featuring SONY 32'' LED TV with built in speakers and storage Flooring in high quality Amtico Grab rails conveniently located Hatch overhead with flyscreen and blind Head lining, vinyl with padding Large hatch in saloon floor for additional storage Large high gloss cherrywood locker above lounge which converts to a berth (includes foam mattress/rod storage behind) Lounge - L shape, (port side) in premium leather with storage underneath
- Electric induction cooktop, dual element with removable SST sauce pan guard Garbage bin High quality Amtico flooring Lighting, overhead (DC) Microwave convection oven Range hood Refrigerator - drawers x 2 (AC/DC), Freezer - drawer x 1 (AC/DC) Single lever mixer tap to galley sink Skylight to saloon and galley overhead Solid surface bench top with stainless steel sink and cove
- Mater Stateroom - Forward
- Access to private ensuite with privacy lock Air conditioning: 10,000 BTU with reverse cycle, heat (split to ensuite) Bedside tables Carpet with underlay Cedar lined hanging locker to port with auto lighting (DC), and cedar lined storage locker to starboard with shelves Queen walk around berth with innerspring mattress Reading and overhead lighting (DC) Split entrance door to cabin, main door hinged with smaller room divider sliding to open the cabin up to the saloon Storage cabinets outboard with positive locking hardware
- Guest Stateroom - Aft
- Air conditioning, reverse cycle (split from saloon) Berths, two singles, upper berth hinges down to form additional lounge when not in use. Both berths with foam mattresses (storage under lower berth) Blinds fitted to port holes (Sheer Brilliance) Carpet with underlay Hanging locker with auto lighting (includes access panel to sump) Large private entrance door, bi-folding Porthole x2 (opening)
- Head - Master
- Air conditioning, reverse cycle, heat (split from master stateroom) Contemporary design solid surface vanity bench-top with Porcelain bowl and quality mixer tap Exhaust Fan Flooring in high quality Amtico (excluding shower) Hatch - white with screen and blind Holding tank level indicator Large molded GRP storage locker under bathroom sink with shelf Mirror Overhead and vanity mirror lighting (DC) Private entrance from Master Stateroom with privacy lock Shower stall with glass partition, frameless glass door, automatic sump pump and shower head (on slide bar) Vacuflush toilet (fresh water)
- Head - Day
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle, heat (split from saloon) Contemporary design solid surface vanity bench top with Porcelain bowl and quality mixer tap Exhaust Fan Flooring in Amtico (excluding shower stall) Large GRP lined storage locker under bathroom sink Molded drop down cover over toilet Overhead and vanity mirror lighting (DC) Porthole (opening) Shower stall with glass partition, frameless glass door, automatic sump pump and fixed shower head Timber entrance door with privacy lock Vacuflush toilet (fresh water) Vanity cabinet with mirror
- Helm Deck
- Exterior: Courtesy lighting - LED Deluxe Helm & companion chair fully adjustable with footrests Ergonomically designed console with centrally located helm position, including comprehensive electronic instrumentation and vessel controls Flooring – molded non-slip GRP, self draining Helm floor opens on electric actuator for engine access Ice box (insulated) starboard side under lounge Lockable access door to saloon (sliding) Lounges with molded storage locker underneath (self-draining) Table teak with hi/low leg and infill cushion for conversion to day bed Wet bar including, solid surface top, refrigerator, cupboard with garbage bin, drink holders, and sink with mixer tap Windscreen, GRP framed with clear, curved tempered glass panes and 3 pantograph wipers with washers fed from fresh water system
- Bow Thruster control joystick Anchor chain counter Carbon fiber style switch and dash panels Compass, 4.75'' with light Directional air conditioning outlets to helm and vent outlets to windscreen Electronic engine control unit, twin lever gear & throttle Helm & companion chair fully adjustable with footrests Helm electronics area with 24VDC feed, main circuit breaker protected Raised helm platform Ships Safety monitoring panel for bilge pumps, sump pump, navigation lights, engine room lights Steering wheel – Stainless steel
- Cockpit floor hatches all with rubber seals, heavy-duty lock-downs and aided by stainless steel gas struts Cockpit floor, integral to deck (fully molded) Cockpit sink forward with faucet and GRP cover Cool box, refrigerated, built into mezzanine lounge port side Courtesy lighting - LED Double action manual emergency bilge pump with manifold system to access all major compartments of the vessel GRP locker doors to storage, including stainless steel catches Hand held shower hot & cold (Fresh water) Large fish box fitted into cockpit floor (removable), with pump-out facility and 2 hatches Lockable hatch for access to engine room with ladder and gas strut Mezzanine lounge (aft facing) upholstered in Macromarine insets and white vinyl bands with storage underneath Molded storage bin in transom with twin hinging lids and window Self-draining cockpit to the stern Steps to side decks port & starboard Tackle locker (with drawers) fitted under cockpit sink Transom door GRP opening outwards with lift up bridge Wash down outlet to cockpit (Fresh water) with quick disconnect Wash down outlet to cockpit (Sea water) with quick disconnect
- Hardtop, Enclosed 3 sided – GRP double molded, including hatch, spotlight and SLIDING glass side windows with Strataglass rear curtain to fully enclose
- Twin Garmin 7215 TouchScreen GPS Color Displays Garmin 48 Mile Radar Garmin Depth Sounder (Hi-Res, Color) Simrad AP 24 autopilot Anchor Chain Counter Clarion AM/FM/CD/AUX Stereo Player Caterpillar Digital Engine Monitoring Displays Icom IC-M412 VHF Radio
- Upgraded Twin Diesel Caterpillar C-18 – 1,000 HP inboard main engines (700 hours) Upgraded Onan 17kW Generator with sound box (400 hours) 5 x Aqualuma 3 series underwater lights (3 rear facing – 2 each side) Bow Thruster (8hp) control to helm Automatic and manual Fire Suppression System (engine room) Underwater exhausts and bypass 4 Bilge Pumps with high water alarms (monitoring on helm) QL Performance Trim Tabs (dual blade) with position indicators Prop Pocketed Hull (tunnel) - 5-Bladed Hi-performance propellers Anchor Windlass – Muir Stainless Steel
- Ground Tackle
- Anchor 60lb, 230ft of 3/8'' galvanized chain Anchor chain chafe plate fitted to bow sprit Anchor locker with rope/chain divider (offset to stbd). Access from hatches on deck Anchor safety strap Anchor winch vertical with overload protection circuit breaker, suit rope & chain, up & down foot switches & remote to helm
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Your love of the boating life is about to be reinvigorated − the Riviera 48 Offshore Express boasts so many refinements and such magnificent performance characteristics that it will surely thrill the most seasoned enthusiast. The 48 is a boat built for all occasions, thanks to th open design with fishing amenities plus a three-sided hardtop plus rear curtain for a completely enclosed climate-controlled helm deck. The marriage of aesthetics and functionality is a critical determinant of boating pleasure and, in the 48 Offshore Express, we believe it is a marriage made in heaven. This is a boat that not only works incredibly well but does so with such impeccable style. And if that sounds like your style, we look forward to welcoming you aboard.
- Broker Remarks
- Southern Belle is being seriously offered for sale, as her current owner has been unable to enjoy her. With low hours, loaded with options, fast and efficient, with the excellent fit and finish that is representative of Riviera, the 48 Offshore Express is the ideal choice for those seeking a true open express with yachting lifestyle amenities. Call us today for a private showing and don’t forget to click on the video!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Carlos.Dominguez@yachtingexperts.com Cell: 305-962-8980