- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- AD 41 DP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
ONE OWNER, METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED
SINGLE DIESEL PILOT HOUSE
Built for the rough waters of the Pacific Northwest, this 24' Skagit Orca will be an enjoyable vessel for your fishing adventures. This Orca is in excellent condition, meticulously maintained with fully detailed records and logs. This boat has never been kept in the water, always kept on a trailer or a boat hoist. The original owner who purchased this pilot house in December 2001, has decided to move to a larger pilot house.
EZ LOADER, DUAL AXEL TRAILER WITH NEW TIRES AND STAINLESS, DISC BRAKES IS INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE!
- Forward, convertible V-berth Dinette converts into additional berth Galley: Stainless steel sink with pressurized water and shower wand, microwave, 110v/12v refrigerator Marine head with holding tank and macerator LED cabin lights Cabin heater
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- Radar arch with (12) stainless steel rocket launchers (4) In gunwale rod holders (2) In deck fish holds, each with it's own macerator Kodiak bait tank Windshield defroster Salt water washdown Stainless steel rails and grab bars Large swimstep Full Aqualon boat cover, completely re-stitched (6/2013)
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine 24 mile radar, GPS and Fish finder Garmin Fishfinder and GPS Imtra windlass, plow anchor Trim tabs LED cabin and navigation lights
- Mechanical & Electrical
- New bellows with 0 hours and new drive belts (6/2013) Nutrasalt engine flush (2) 12v and (2) 6v golf cart batteries
- Additional Information
- Meticulously maintained and documented with logbook and maintenance records. Never been kept in the water, always stored either on a trailer or on a hoist. E-Z loader dual axle trailer, new tires (4) stainless disc brakes
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Cara Haluska at 949.257.3761