- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Send an offer! Seller wants it gone!! With a new enclosure and a wax-job, she will be ready to go!! This is a very nice boat in very good condition. Price dropped dramatically. Owner would like an offer this week!! Unbelievable opportunity...
This beautiful, low-hour Cabo 48' has been very lightly used and well cared-for by her original owner. With about 650 hours on her 800hp MAN 2848 engines (port engine majored in 2011 due to hose failure), she is much more fuel efficient than her larger engine sisters, while still providing a very respectable 28 knot cruise and 32 knot top-end! Although built for offshore use, "Fast Company" has spent her life lightly cruising the Chesapeake Bay- she has never been fished! Even so- Cabo includes many standards that are geared towards the sportfishing enthusiast, such as: transom live-well, two large macerated in-sole fish boxes, fresh and salt water washdowns, transom door, bait prep station, gunwale-mounted rod holders, flybridge rocket launchers, rod storage under flybridge seating and salon settee, cockpit coaming bolster, 2 cockpit gaff storage lockers, and plenty of tackle storage, and much more.... The 3-stateroom, 2-head layout with large salon have provided her owners and guests with a very comfortable cruising yacht, while providing the offshore performance one would expect from a Cabo. The owners are preparing to retire from "big boat" boating, and simply want to move down in size. Priced to sell, "Fast Company" should be on the short-list for anyone looking for a good deal on a very well-built yacht. The yacht is minutes from either Newport News or Norfolk airports.
* RECENT INSURANCE SURVEY AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION.
Huge Price Reduction!!! Bring offers! Owner wants this to be the next CABO sold! Asking price does not reflect the value of the boat, but simply the Seller's motivation to sell... TRY $425K!!!!
- "Fast Company" has the Cabo 48' standard 3-stateroom, 2-head layout with galley up. Upon entering the salon, there is a large L-shaped Ultraleather sofa to port aft, the U-shaped galley to port forward, an Ultraleather dinette to starboard forward, and the electric panel and bar area are starboard aft. The salon boasts a teak-paneled interior, Corian solid surface countertops throughout, a beautiful teak and holly sole with a custom bound area carpet for comfort, a beautiful teak coffee table with maple inlays, a matching teak dinette table with matching inlays (both with custom covers), large 42" Luce flat-screen TV and Bose surround sound entertainment system, a bar area featuring excellent bottle storage and ice maker (both behind beautiful teak cabinetry, as is the electrical panel), and custom window treatments including fabric valances and lambrequins and Hunter-Douglas Silhouette roll-up blinds for privacy and shade. The large low-profile U-shaped galley also features teak cabinetry, abundant storage (including a large "basement" beneath the galley sole), and ample counter-top space. Walking forward down the carpeted companionway, the master stateroom is to port. The master features a centerline queen berth with custom silk bedding and storage beneath, a private head with stall shower and overhead hatch, Luce flat-screen TV, cedar-lined hanging locker, and plenty of drawer and cabinet storage. Opposite the master to starboard is the bunk room. This space features wide over/under berths, a Splenide combination washer/dryer, a cedar-lined hanging locker, and drawer storage. Forward to starboard of the bunk room is the guest/day head with stall shower and overhead hatch. All the way forward is the roomy VIP stateroom. The VIP features an off-set queen berth (with storage beneath), Luce flat-screen TV, love-seat, private entrance to the guest/day head, cedar-lined hanging locker (which houses a secret combination safe), ample drawer storage, and a large overhead hatch. The yacht has been very tastefully decorated by her original owners, and is a pleasure to view.
- Galley Equipment
- Sub-Zero under-counter 2-drawer refrigerator Sub_Zero under-counter 2-drawer freezer Panasonic convection microwave Kenyon 2-burner glass topped cocktop with cover Large U-shaped Corian countertop Raritan ice maker (salon) Splendide 2000s combination washer/dryer (bunk room) Large under sole "basement" storage comprtment with hydraulic assist lifts, ladder, and custom shelving. Teak and holly sole with removable carpeting.
- Entertainment System
- Bose Lifestyle AM/FM/CD/DVD surround sound system with speakers throughout Luce 42" flat screen TV (salon) Luce 17" flat screen TV (Master) Luce 17" flat screen TV (VIP) Sea Tel satellite TV system
- The yacht comes with a complete Furuno NavNet system (2 displays) electronics package suitable for either fishing or cruising. Furuno 1953 NavNet 72 mile radar with 10.4" display and 2kw 6' antenna Furuno video interface kit Furuno RD 30 digiatal depth, speed, and temp Furuno FCV1100 video sounder/fish finder Furuno Navpilot Outopilot Icom IC-M502 VHF (2) Sea Tel satellite TV system Electronic engine controls Palm Beach style helm pod with single lever controls
- Fishing Equipment
- Although this boat has never been fished, CABO includes quite a list of standard fishing equipment, including: (2) large in-deck macerated fish boxes Transom door Rod storage under flybridge seats Rod storage under salon sofa (2) gaff and rod lockers in cockpit Fresh and salt water washdowns Bait prep station with sink Mulitiple gunwale mounted rod holders and flybridge mounted rocket launchers Cockpit and flybridge tackle lockers cockpit coaming bolsters Transom live-bait well
- Electrical System
- One aspect of CABO's boatbuilding technique that has always gotten so much positive attention is the attention to detail in their electrical systems. All wiring is as tightly bound and color coded as is possible, and safety and ease of maintenance and repair weigh heavily in the electrical engineering department. So much so, that each boat has its primary wiring harness on display in the engine room much like a trophy! 24 Volt DC system 240/120 Volt AC system with 50 amp retractable power cord Westerbeke 10KW generator Battery charger Number and color coded wiring harnesses Battery parallel switch
- Engine Room
- Twin MAN 800hp diesel engines Twin ZF gears Westerbeke generator with sound shield Emergency bilge pump Cable master Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning units (3 units) (2) Freshwater pumps (1 AC, 1 DC) Dripless shaft seals Fuel transfer pump (modified to pump both forward and aft) Glendenning electronic engine controls Vacu-flush head system with macerated overboard discharge Engine room blowers Twin dual-filter Racor fuel filters with pressure guages. Back-up engine controls Easy cockpit access to engine room Fireboy fire suppression system
- Additional Equipment
- 4-sided eisenglass flybridge enclosure Dual air horns Bluewaterpedestal teak helms chairs with covers (2) Fiberglass hardtop with lighting Maxwell 2200 windlass with danforth anchor Bow pulpit with stainless bow rail Swim platform with swim ladder Cockpit hot/cold shower Accent lighting and courtesy lighting Trim tabs
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Located at our docks at Bluewater Yachting Center in Hampton, VA, http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Mark-Connors/ Contact listing agent directly at 757-406-1673 or email@example.com