An outstanding example of the Carver 57 Voyager Pilothouse, Family Ties has many desirable options that set her apart from the crowd. The fiberglass hardtop means that you will never have to replace a canvas bimini top, and the rigidity of the top means that the recently replaced isinglass curtains, JENN-AIR grill and seat covers will last a long time.
Docking this boat is a dream, because she comes with both a bow thruster and a stern thruster. The high horsepower (675 hp) Volvo diesels with single lever electronic controls make her handle extremely well, even in wind and current.
Many upgrades make this boat standout. In the master stateroom, the owner replaced the original television with a 20 inch HD flat screen, which allowed him to remodel the shower and make it bigger and more comfortable. Now the bathtub installed by Carver is actually usable.
The original television in the salon was replaced with a 32 inch HD flat screen, with remote tilt, that is connected to Dish TV with Surround Sound and a replaced DVD. Additionally, this display has the ability to display the chartplotter screen. The Salon settee backs have been upgraded with additional stuffing. Two of the four air conditioning units were recently replaced; with the Pilothouse unit being increased in size with an added vent under the seat.
The twin Volvo diesels are freshly serviced, with all fluids, filters and impellers being replaced. This boat is very clean; exterior washes every two weeks and a bottom that has just been cleaned when the zinc was replaced. She is well maintained and ready to travel!
The owner is continuing his aggressive maintenance program. The boat was quick-hauled the last week of December, 2013 for bottom paint inspection and zinc replacement. Two new air conditioners have been installed in January 2014.
- The helm, salon and galley are on one convenient level The large windows in the lower helm provides a 360 degree view in climate-controlled comfort Below decks she has three luxurious staterooms and two heads.
- The salon features a long, L-shaped settee to starboard, plus two traditional chairs to port. The settee is upholstered in soft (beige) Ultraleather. The settee has 3 built-in recliners, and faces the entertainment center with a 32” Flat Screen HDTV. There is a VCR, plus a DVD player at the main stereo. There are recessed halogen lights, valance lights, and wood mini-blinds. The rich cherry-wood cabinetry has a satin finish, and is highlighted by black-granite Corian-type countertops. There is a hi-lo table at the settee, which folds open to make a dinette. There is reverse-cycle air/heat for year-round comfort.
- The galley is to port, just forward of the salon, on the same level….so the cook can enjoy the view or converse with guest. Sub-Zero Refrigerator Sub-Zero Freezer with icemaker Princess 3-burner cooktop Princess oven with broiler Double sinks Black-granite Corian Countertops Sharp Convection Microwave
- Pilothouse - Lower Helm
- This is not a true “pilothouse”, which would be separated from the living area. Rather, it is a usable lower helm station, which has seating for up to 4 guest in climate-controlled comfort with 360 degree views. Raytheon R80 72 mile radar Simrad-Robertons AP 22 autopilot Standard-Horizon Spectrum VHF radio Voyager video monitor for cockpit and Engine Room Horn Windshield defoggers Anchor Windless remote control Trim and tab remote controls Fireboy auto control & manual release Bow and Stern thruster controls Automatic engine synchronizers Volvo electronic engine monitors Volvo computer diagnostic ports Digital tachometers Analog engine gauges Triple wipers and washers 2 - 12V power connection
- Master Stateroom
- An elegant curved staircase, complete with artwork niches, leads form pilothouse to the staterooms. The MASTER STATEROOM is amidships, and features a queen side island berth with a mirrored overhead. Memory Foam mattress Designer Softgoods Recessed halogen lighting Reading Lights Cedar-lined, lighted lockers Full-length mirror Separate air/heat Washer and Dryer in Cabinet Flat Screen TV/DVD/VCR Two opening port holes Wood mini blinds CO2 detector
- Master Head
- The in-suite head has a unique layout. The sink and vanity are in the stateroom itself, up one step to port. The head and shower are in separate compartments, aft and forward respectively. Vacuflush head Tankwatch monitoring system Black Corian countertop Exhaust Fan Porthole in each compartment Combination tub/shower, expanded with the use of flat screen TV His and Hers medicine cabinets Two cedar lined closets Storage under bed Chest of drawers Dresser with mirror above
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- Located forward, if features a double island berth with drawers under, designer décor, separate air/heat. Overhead hatch Direct access to head Reading lights TV/VCR 4 port holes w/curtains
- Guest Stateroom
- This stateroom is to port, and has two bunks. Porthole w/curtains Shared AC/Heat Reading Lights Recessed Lights CO2 detector
- Guest Head
- The guest head is to starboard, and has direct access from the VIP stateroom, as well as the companionway. Vacuflush head Tankwatch monitoring system Exhaust Fan Porthole Stall shower Corian counter
- There is direct access to the flybridge from the pilothouse, as well as the cockpit. The expansive bridge offers seating for up to 10 guests, plus the helmsman. The L-shaped settee seats 6. The double seat forward can be rotated to face forward or aft, plus a double seat to starboard seats 2. There is a built in Jenn-Air Grill, with a fridge below and a sink forward, and a storage cabinet. The entire bridge covered with a fiberglass hard top.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht