- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Still one of the most spacious sundeck designs on the market, this double cabin layout is unique in that the Galley Is Up in the salon and the forward stateroom is unusually large, including a center-line queen and a laundry center. The aft deck has a full enclosure and wet bar with refrigerator and ice-maker. She has the preferred 460HP Cummin's Diesels with very low original hours, Walker Air Seps and a complete electronics package at the fly-bridge helm under Bimini with full enclosure. Always well cared for and expertly maintained.
Price Reduced from $209,000 September 2013. Owner will consider select smaller trades.
- Matched panel teak bulkheads are complemented by new bamboo soles throughout. The Guest Stateroom is forward with an island queen berth, two large hanging lockers and a built-in laundry room with full size washer and dryer. The guest/day head with shower is opposite. The salon offers a convertible L-shaped leather settee forward to starboard, a drop-leaf table, built-in cabinets to port, a central vacuum system and Corian surfaces. The U-shaped Galley is UP in the port aft corner. The Master Stateroom is aft with an island King berth which lifts for divided storage areas, ensuite head with split shower and vanity, four cedar-lined lockers, nightstands and drawer storage. The soft enclosed Aft Deck under hardtop has a wet bar with icemaker, refrigerator, TV, and wing doors to wide side decks. The soft enclosed Flybridge has full electronics, all controls, and seating for eight.
- Marvel 6.2 cu.ft. Refrigerator Marvel 4.2 cu.ft. Freezer 3-burner Princess stove w/oven Sharp microwave/convection oven Built-in B&D coffee maker Double sink
- Aft Deck
- Under-counter refrigerator Wet bar w/U Line icemaker TV Table & chairs Wing doors Hardtop w/soft enclosure Carpeting Steps to F/B
- 20" Samsung Television TV in Master Bose speakers 5-disc Kenwood CD player Kenwood AM/FM/Cassette stereo
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raytheon RL70C 48mi Radar/GPS/Chart Garmin GMI 10 Digital Depth Robertson AP20 Autopilot Icom M604 VHF radio Standard Command VHF station in salon Digital tachs 4" Ritchie compass Remote spotlight
- 12/110/220 Volt Systems 13.5 KW Kohler genset Sound shield 50a C-Charger Inverter Batteries w/Guest switch Shore cord
- Maxwell 1200 Windlass w/anchor, rode & chain Aft deck enclosure Bimini Top w/F/B enclosure Windshield, window and F/B console covers Fenders & lines H&C Transom shower Swim platform & ladder Transom locker F/B & Aft deck carpeting
- Engine & Mechanical
- 3-unit Marine Air R/C Air Conditioning Walker Air Seps Dripless shaft packing Horizon 700 gpd Watermaker Oil change system Halon fire suppression Glendinning synchronizer Bennett trim tabs VacuFlush heads Macerator Racor filter & Algae EX FloScan meters Teleflex Sea Star hydraulic steering w/tilt wheel ZF 2.901:1 RG transmissions Pumps & blowers 20g Raritan water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Roger S. Cole CPYB 727.460.0228 email@example.com