- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very low (400) original hours on the preferred Cummins 450 HP diesel engines, new Bamboo Cabin Sole, Inverter, recent electronics, and very well maintained.
Savannah has lived in a covered slip all but 6 months of her easy life. She is a one owner boat and shows great pride of ownership. Very fuel efficient, roomy and modern, Savannah is an opportunity for someone to buy a great boat at a great price. Shows very well.
Price Reduced from $209,000 December 2013 to effect an immediate sale. Owner will consider select smaller trades.
- Matched panel cherry bulkheads are complemented by new bamboo soles throughout. The Guest Stateroom is forward with an island queen berth, two large hanging lockers and a built-in laundry room with apartment size washer and dryer. The guest/day head with shower stall is opposite. The salon offers a convertible L-shaped leather settee with recliners forward to starboard, a drop-leaf table, built-in cabinets to port, a central vacuum system and Corian surfaces. There are new Roman style shades in the salon and Halogen lighting. The U-shaped Galley is UP in the port aft corner. The Master Stateroom is aft with an island King berth which lifts for divided storage areas, ensuite head with split shower and vanity, four cedar-lined lockers, nightstands and drawer storage. The soft enclosed Aft Deck under hardtop has a wet bar with icemaker, refrigerator, stereo, and wing doors to wide side decks. The soft enclosed Flybridge has full electronics, all controls, and seating for eight.
- Marvel 6.2 cu.ft. Refrigerator Marvel 4.2 cu.ft. Freezer 3-burner Princess stove w/oven Sharp microwave/convection oven Built-in B&D coffee maker Double sink
- Aft Deck
- Under-counter refrigerator Wet bar w/U Line icemaker Lucite wing doors Table & chairs Stairwell to swim platform Hardtop w/soft enclosure Carpeting Steps to F/B
- 20" Samsung Television LCD TV in Master Bose speakers and Reciever 5-disc Kenwood CD player Kenwood AM/FM/Cassette stereo Subwoofer
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raytheon RL70C 48mi Radar/GPS/Chart Garmin GMI 10 Digital Depth Simrad AP20 Autopilot Icom M604 VHF radio Standard Command Microphone VHF station in salon Digital tachs and Flo-Scan Meters 4" Ritchie compass Remote spotlight
- 12/110/220 Volt Systems 13.5 KW Kohler genset 825 hours Sound shield 50a C-Charger Inverter AGM Batteries High Capacity Shore cord
- Maxwell 1200 Windlass w/anchor, rode & chain Aft deck enclosure Bimini Top w/F/B enclosure Windshield, window and F/B console covers Fenders & lines H&C Transom shower Swim platform & ladder Transom locker Remote Spot Light
- Engine & Mechanical
- 3-unit Marine Air R/C Air Conditioning (2 New) Dual A/C circulating water pumps Walker Air Seps Dripless shaft packing Algae X fuel filters Oil change system Halon fire suppression Glendinning synchronizer Bennett trim tabs VacuFlush head Aft New Techma Electric head forward. Macerator Racor filters FloScan meters Teleflex Sea Star hydraulic steering w/tilt wheel ZF 2.901:1 RG transmissions Pumps & blowers 20g Raritan water heater
- Brokers Comments
- Having lived her entire life under a covered shed, Savannah shows very well. There is very little corrosion in the engine room, her Gel-coat is in very good condition and her interior still shines. Her canvas is original and looks great. Offered in turn key condition by her original owner who has instructed me to "sell her now".
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Roger S. Cole CPYB 727.460.0228 email@example.com