- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the most Custom Vikings Available!!
Viking Motor Yachts have always been considered a well built and sea kindly motor yacht. To begin with, the 43 has a distinctive profile. The sheer line profile is of the unmistakable “sportfish” with a high reverse sheer forward, dropping down to a straight and nearly even line aft in the region where the sportfish cockpit would be in the conventional sportfishing design. Above the sheer; however, the profile shows little if any of its sportfishing influence. The deck house not overly high on itself is set towards amidships on top of a fairly high and very extensive trunk. The aft cabin is well crowned and extends over the full beam of the yacht. The 43s were been built with a full teak interior and all fiberglass construction. The 43 Double Cabin qualified as a commodious cruising yacht be almost any standard. Large interior volume allows a much larger feel.
- And spaciousness is indeed the key word. The companionway leads from the aft deck to a very large salon, measuring about 9 ½ x 11 ½ feet. Cabinet space abounds, on both the port and starboard side. The main salon is equipped with a couch along the port side, facing forward and a coffee table. There is a flat screen TV for your viewing pleasure. Access to the aft cabin is via a passage to starboard of the companionway, down three steps. There is a door that separates the main salon from the aft cabin. If the salon is considered spacious, the aft cabin in enormous, measuring 11 ½ feet and extends fully across the full beam of the yacht. The cabin offers a centerline queen size berth. A full size head compartment with separate shower stall occupies the forward port corner of the stateroom. With shelves to port and starboard, combined with a large locker to starboard and a hanging locker under the companionway, plus storage under the berth-storage capacity is quite large. Forward of the salon, neatly railed off and dropped three steps is a most convenient expanded galley and office space to port and galley area to starboard. The galley is “U” shaped, fully equipped, and fitted with convenient stowage for associated galley gear. The three-hatch foredeck arrangement provides separate opening hatches for the extended galley, office space and galley areas allowing excellent natural ventilation and light. Going forward again, a short passageway provides access to the forward stateroom. The forward “V” berth arrangement is well laid out giving the cabin a much larger feel. A full head occupies the port side between the forward bulkhead of the office space and the port V-berth. Access into the head can be made from the passageway (day head use) or from the cabin. A large vanity and cabinet completes the starboard side of the forward cabin while yet another locker opens off the starboard side of the passageway heading back to the galley. Topside the deck arrangement is as pleasing as the interior. The aft deck is high and wide and is enclosed with isinglass panels. Easy and complete 360 degree maneuverability around the yacht by way of wide side decks. Steps onto the fly bridge which has a complete enclosure with aluminum supported soft canvas top and isinglass with zippered panels, a centered console, and pedestal mounted helm and mate seats. Forward of the helm is a settee for seating guests.
- The galley is down and fully equipped with excellent countertop and cabinet spaces to please even the most discriminating chef. Stainless steel sink with single lever stainless steel faucet and sprayer Insinkerator garbage disposal GE full size refrigerator/freezer Galley Maid Empress 3 burner electric cook top with oven Sharp Carousel microwave oven (2) opening hatches, one above the galley and one above the extended galley and office space opening porthole with screen Wet bar on aft deck with stainless steel sink and faucet Expanded galley countertops U-Line icemaker at wet bar
- In 1999 the hull was AWLGRIP painted and the bottom was peeled, dried out, and barrier coated with vinyl ester resins to prevent blistering. None reported since. Ideal electric windlass with foot and helm controls Delta anchor with chain and rope rode Aft deck carpets Stainless steel stanchions with life lines Port and starboard boarding gates Swim platform with folding swim ladder Fly bridge cushions replaced in 2011 All windows have been tinted at 5% with warranty
- Helm and Electronics
- Azimuth 100 electronic compass at helm Raytheon R80 Pathfinder radar with 24 mile radar dome Garmin GPS Map 4212 color chart plotter ICOM IC M422 VHF radio at helm Interphase Phasor forward looking sonar Raytheon Autohelm ST6000 autopilot Guest remote controlled spotlight Bennett trim tabs Rudder angle indicator West Marine 580 VHF in main salon Dual stainless steel electric trumpet horns
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power AC/DC electrical distribution panel with polarity indicator DC volt and amp meters AC volt and (2) amp meters, each side dedicated to the shore power leg 50 Amp shore power with cords and splitters Onan 9 kW generator in sound shield with 900 hours Generator is fresh water cooled, has Walker AIRSEP and Racor primary fuel filter Charles 5000P Series 30 Amp battery charger Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning and heat Stainless steel 20 gallon hot water heater Par-Max fresh water pump system eliminating older accumulator tank KVH TRACVISION-4 satellite TV system with dome on radar arch LG portable air conditioner on aft deck Sanyo 32” flatscreen TV in main salon Konica flat screen TV in forward stateroom Pioneer HD stereo with Realistic High Power Stereo Speaker Control Center Whistler Model PP1500AC 1500 watt inverter Exterior West Marine stereo speakers
- Mechanical Systems
- Detroit Diesel/Johnson and Towers 6-71 Naturals, 310 hp with 600 hours SMOH in 1999 Fresh water cooled engines with Walker AIRSEPS Mather’s electronic single lever controls for engine and gears Racor primary fuel filter Engine synchronizer 1 ¾ inch stainless steel shafts with dripless shaft seals and line cutters Oil exchanging system Automatic and manual fire suppression system in engine room with helm controls Twin Disc MG506 transmissions with 1.97:1 ratio Vetus 3 hp electric bow thruster with helm joystick control
- Brokers Comments
- Well cared for and meticulous owner has files, manuals, build blue prints etc. Don’t miss this 43!
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES