- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful well maintained 47' Hylas 1989 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht. Powered by twin Caterpillar 3208TA's FWC 375hp diesels with low 670 hours offering 13 knot cruise and maximum speed of 18 knots. Northern Lights 7.5KW generator. Three luxurious staterooms, master has a king size berth, VIP stateroom has a queen size berth and a third guest cabin has two single berths. Custom hard wood sole in the salon, with a gourmet U shape galley down a few steps. Enclosed fylbridge and sundeck, hard bottom inflatable on foredeck davit, complete electronics and more.
- Spacious interior sleeps six in three private staterooms. Aft of the chain locker in the forepeak is the forward VIP stateroom with a centerline walkaround queen size berth with custom foam mattress. There are hanging lockers P&S, storage beneath bed, and under counters. Enclosed guest head is to port with a stall shower, vacu-flush marine toilet, sink, mirror, cabinet, and teak & holly sole. Second guest stateroom is to starboard and has two single over under berths, drawers below, and hanging locker. Galley is aft of head on the port side. Up three steps to a spacious salon,.These steps are hinged to provide access to the engine room. The salon, with windows all around, has a large L shape settee aft to port with a coffee table. Along the starboard side is counter with storage lockers below, a U-Line ice maker and complete entertainment center. There is also a table and two chairs in the salon. Down four steps on the starboard side, to the master aft stateroom, is storage lockers. The master stateroom has a queen size walkaround berth with new foam mattress, a bench seat, a vanity desk, and a large hanging locker. There is a Samsung 15" color TV/VCR. Adjoining master head has separate stall shower, vacu-flush marine toilet, sink, mirror & cabinet. From the salon and aft up three steps through a sliding hatch door to the enclosed sundeck area. This area has a fiberglass hard top, wing doors, and seating with teak tables P&S. There is a swing door opening to steps down a stainless & teak ladder to the fiberglass swim step with Weaver davits. From the sundeck up steps through a sliding hatch door to the enclosed flybridge. The flybridge has the helm seat on center with engine controls and guages, a wet bar to port, an L shape lounge to starboard and a small table. Radar arch and hardtop over the sundeck follows.
- U shape galley is down to port with abundant counter & storage area Double stainless sinks Princess electric 3-burner stove & oven Emerson microwave oven Tundra refrigerator/ freezer Storage under the galley sole
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems Electrical panel with circuit breakers Northern Lights 7.5KW generator - 500 hours approx. Four 8D heavy duty marine batteries One group 27 battery Pioneer converter - 70 amp charger New galvanic isolator AC outlets throughout DC lighting throughout Electric bilge pumps Electric hot water heater Dockside power cord
- Furuno radar Centrek 757 autopilot Standard Horizon GPS chart plotter Standard Horizon VHF marine radio Olympic 135 magnetic compass Pioneer radio receiver Vantage Pro weather station w/remote readout
- Fiberglass cored deck with molded in non skid Stainless bow pulpit w/anchor platform & bow roller Stainless stanchions w/boarding gates & hand rails Maxwell electric windlass Danforth type anchor on chain & rode Spare anchor w/new rode Electric foredeck davit Custom cradle Aquapro 10' hard bottom inflatable dinghy Tohatsu 4hp outboard w/cover New air horns Filtration system for fresh water Three heavy duty fire extinguishers Manuals on most equipment Docklines & fenders USCG safety equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA's 375hp FWC diesels - 670 hours Cruise: 12 - 14 knots Maximum: 16 - 18 knots Racor fuel filters Fram oil filters Raw water strainers Hydraulic steering Trim tabs 7.5 KW Northern Lights Generator 500hrs +/-
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Personal Gear Excluded
- For a Personal Showing call Bill Petersen 310 871 1977 firstname.lastname@example.org