- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SOME BOATS ARE MADE FOR DOCKSIDE LIVING...
SOME BOATS ARE MADE FOR RACING AROUND THE BUOYS...
"CELTIC DREAM" IS FOR LIVING THE DREAM ON THE OCEANS OF THE WORLD. ANY OCEAN, ANY COUNTRY. SHE HAS THE PROPER GEAR TO GET YOU THERE SAFELY AND WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF COMFORT.
- 40 gallon per hour watermaker
- Low hour 2005 Yanmar
- 5KW Northern Lights generator
- Full cockpit enclosure w/ Isenglass & screens
- Solar panel
- Wind generator
- Rayamrine E-120 Chartplotter/radar
- Simrad autopilot
- NO TEAK DECKS! Factory fiberglass
- Fiberglass fuel tanks
- RIB dinghy w/ 15 HP outboard
And that's just to tweak your interest. Please give us the opprtunity to introduce you to Celtic Dream!
This a new listing. More photos to follow soon!
- Master Stateroom is full forward with spacious double berth, large overhead hatch, screened port, furniture grade teak cabinetry at hullsides, ample under berth storage, berth drawers, twin hanging lockers with fiddled shelf above. Anchor locker access full forward. Head is to port with vanity, S/S sink, ample storage cabinetry, teak medicine cabinet, separate stall shower, washing machine! Shower drains to sump. Salon is spacious with u-shaped settee top port surrounding the dropleaf teak dining table. Hullside teak lockers, hullside storage compartments, settee converts to a double berth. Starboard settee w/ hullside lockers and once again... LOTS OF STORAGE!! A flat screen TV adorns the bulkhead along with a S/S diesel fired heater, oil lamps and a trawler lamp over the table Nav Station is located aft to starboard and has plenty of room for current and future electronics. Storage capability in this area is abundant. Galley is to port of the companionway base. See below.
- Cool Blue independent refrigerator/freezer units Force 10, 3-burner stove w/ broiler Double polished S/S sink (2008) Delta faucet w/ spray (2012) Seagull IV water purification system Pressure saltwater & freshwater foot-pumps Hot water tank
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot w/ new drive motor Raymarine E-120 chartplotter/radar E-120 video is reproduced on flat panel TV in salon. Video can also be sent from TV to E-120 Autopilot is interfaced with E-120 Raymarine wind, depth, speed AIS 500 system - transmit and receive AIS traffic SSB backstay antenna ready for future SSB Ritchie compass Flat panel TV
- (6) Trojan T-105 house with separate start battery Northern Lights 5KW generator w/ 4813 hrs (3) 85 watt solar panels w/ MPPT controller Link battery monitor Xantrex 2000 watt inverter / 100 amp charger Cockpit LED light w/ dimmer Four Winds wind generator (5) Hella fans
- New Yanmar engine in 2005 with only 1456 hrs. currently Marine Air 16K BTU reverse cycle AC/heat w/ Infrared remote & digital controls Sigmar diesel heater (1) Automatic & (1) Manual bilge pumps Twin racor 500's w/ manifold Fuel polishing system can feed main engine off 67 gallon starboard tank and 40 gallon port tank Vetus exhaust system Sea Recovery 40 gallon per hr. watermaker w/ new membranes Raritan Sea Era electric head w/ Y-valve manual overboard pump Gauges for fuel and water
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 45# CQR w/ 200' 3/8 BBB chain, 35# CQR w/ 30' chain & 150' rode Electric windlass Full cockpit enclosure with Isenglass and screens Factory fiberglass decks! Solid S/S sternrails at cockpit Outboard motor lift Two outboard motor mounts Cockpit table S/S screens for all ports OGM LED masthead light Magma Propane BBQ AB 10' Aluminum bottom dinghy (2010) Dinghy alarm system 6-man Switlik life-raft w/ insulated floor (2006) - needs cert (4) Life jackets Swim ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Main, ProFurl RF Jib, staysail & storm Jib Stack pack for mainsail Strong Track for main slides Mainsheet traveler Spinnaker pole New spreaders 2007 New turnbuckles 2007 New Bobstay fitting 2007 New chainplates 2007 (Increased thickness by 1/8")
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Celtic Dream" has just returned from 5 years of cruising the Caribbean. She IS NOT a Dockside Queen. She IS a capable world cruiser that has the proper gear to take you ANYWHERE you want to go in comfort and safety. If serious cruising is your goal and your budget is well under 100k you should be putting "Celtic Dream" on your short list! All fiberglass fuel tanks Galley counter tops re-covered in new Formica New Yanmar engine in 2005 with ONLY 1456 hrs currently!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info