- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI w/Bravo 3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Bayliner is "EXTRA CLEAN" with only 319 hours. There is a NEW fuel flow indicator, and NEW fresh water flush system added, NEW shore power cord, and NEW dinghy engine davit. The canvas top needs replaced. The boat is ready for a great summer with trips to Catalina and up and down the coast. You will be impressed with her "immaculate" condition. The Bayliner will not last very long on the market!!
- The floor plan has a dinette on the starboard side that folds down to sleep 2. The V-berth is a large double bed with privacy curtain. There is a master's mid-cabin berth that sleeps 2 with a privacy door. The head is on the starboard side with hot/cold pressured water, shower and Jabsco marine head. The galley is on the port side with refrigerator and small freezer. Two burner electrive stove and Samsung microwave. Sink with hot and cold pressured water. Lots of storage and counter space.
- Raymarine C-80 GPS chartplotter with radar. Standard Horizon VHF Log-speedometer Radio-JVC AM-FM Stereo CD player
- 110V shore power inlet 12V Battery system Battery Charger New shore power cord Electric Bilge Pump
- The cockpit has a L-shaped lounge seat that converts into a sun pad or an aft facing bench seat. There is a cockpit table for snacking and a large fold down bench seat installed across the transom. There is a transom door that opens to the large extended swim platform and a cockpit hot and cold water shower. Beautiful cockpit and transom outdoor carpet. Included is a new engine davit for a dinghy engine.
- The Mercury 7.4L engine has only 319 hours and the lower unit has only 70 hours on her. The manifolds have been replaced plus there has been added a new fuel flow indicator and new fresh water flush system. Engine is in great shape.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.