(LOCATION: Saal Germany) The 86’ van Mill Ocean Explorer is a long-range bluewater cruiser, designed for distance and comfort. She has four staterooms and accommodations for a crew of four.
Beginning on top, we have a large open sundeck with radar arch. The pilothouse is amidships with an open flybridge overhead. The pilothouse will have a full helm station forward with guest lounge aft. A stairway will lead below to the main salon. The huge sundeck has ample room for relaxing, sunbathing, and outdoor entertaining. Aft to starboard is a hydraulic crane for tender.
The walkaround main deck has the master suite forward with an outstanding view of the sea ahead and should be finished with accommodations to match. The main salon include lounge seating, full galley, and dining area. There is room on deck for relaxing or entertaining with aft deck access to the swim platform.
Below decks we have a VIP aft cabin, two twin guest cabins, and quarters for a crew of four. Accommodations are open to your requirements.
Powered by twin Volvo D9A-500 368-kW diesel engines this beauty will cruise with performance and dependability. There is 144000 BTU reverse cycle HVAC with three compressors and sixteen air handlers for interior comfort, and an Echo-Marine watermaker. The electrical system and electronics are open to your requirements. Construction has been suspended pending a new buyer. Call now for more information.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- Main Deck Master Stateroom VIP Stateroom Below Decks, Aft Twin Guest Stateroom Below Decks, Aft Twin Guest Stateroom Below Decks, Amidships Two Crew Cabins Acoomdate a Crew of Four
- Deck & Hull
- Steel Hull Aluminum Superstructure Twenty-four Stainless Steel Portholes Twentythree Aluminum Framed Windows Two Sliding Doors Upper Deck Primed in AwlGrip
- Twin Volvo D9A-500 368-kW Diesel Engines ZF Type 360 1:2,917 Gearboxes Shaft Drive with Flexible Couplings Poseidon 950mm 5-blade Propellers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Hydraulic Steering System Hydraulic Windlass Two Hydraulic Capstans Hydraulic Crane for Tender 46-kW Bow Thruster Naiad Stabilizers Webastoc 144000 BTU HVAC Three AC Compressors Sixteen AC Air Handlers Echo-Marine 1500-Pro-4 380V Watermaker Two Gianneschi 120l Hot Water Tanks CuNiFe Fire Suppression System No Electrical or Electronics Installed Electrical Design and Schematics Available
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.