- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This is a 1996 Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman 20 powered by a 2008 Yamaha F150 with only 300hrs and warranty through October 2013! Owner has spent the past year or so completely re-doing this boat. She has been turned into the light tackle version with all pop-up hardware.
- Awlgrip exterior - Fighting Lady Yellow - Fall 2012
- Awlgrip interior, deck and console - Cream - Fall 2012
- Pop up Accon cleats and chocks
- Pop up LED bow light
- Complete interior LED lighting - Red, White, and Blue as well as a blue LifeForm 6 underwater.
- New rocker switch panel
- iCom m422 VHF
- Custom 30 gallon livewell leaning post, painted with the interior, new cushion Fall 2012
- New Rule bilge and livewell pumps
- New hatches and anchor access hatch
- Front deck cut flush and glassed over for sight casting
- Tilt hydraulic helm
- Yamaha fly-by-wire binnacle
- 4 Lee gunwhale rode holders, leaning post has 4 as well
- 4 drink holders placed strategically
- New rub rail
- New tilt/trim under warranty as of May 2013
- Raymarine Dragonfly GPS/Downscan Sonar ($800)
- Lenco trim tabs
*Has old bottom paint now - will either soda blast and paint clean or re-bottom paint at your request!
Performance is available on the Yamaha bulletin below but I have found her to have a top speed of around 45-46 on GPS at 6000 rpms. 4000RPM is 28-30mph with three guys, two dogs and 60 gallons of fuel yielding 4mpg.
BOAT LOCATION: Wilmington, NC (28403)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.