- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Nicely cared for boat that is wonderfully equipped. Excellent Electronics, Custom Canvas package, Tower with upper helm station. New helm seat cushion and forward seating cushions (removable). Powered by twin 4 stroke 225hp Yamaha outboards offer speed and fuel effeciency. This 3070 Pursuit features a Custom upper control station with Glendinning Electronic engine controls and a buggy top. Large head compartment under the console is roomy enough for changing clothes after a day on the water. Anchor Windlass, Autopilot, Furuno Radar/GPS/FF, Stereo, 4 sided custom canvas package. Boat Lift Kept, Very Nice
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Pursuit 3070 Offshore Center Console features factory-installed Yamaha 4 stroke 225hp outboard engines and Custom Glendinning Electronics that respond with excellent agility, cutting a clean, sure path through any sea. Built for fishing and comfort, this boat comes with a large cockpit and integrated motor bracket, along with ample seating both fore and aft. Other important fishing features include a built in bait drawer system, a fresh water transom shower, Corian cutting board, 40 gallon livewell and raw water washdown. With plenty of flush-mounted rod holders in the gunwhales, additional rodholders on the hardtop and tower legs, and a Huge five foot, in-deck fish box with macerated drain, this sturdy craft is Ready for any type of Fishing Adventure. The fully equipped helm center has Flush Mounted electronics with simple and easy access to all wiring behind the dash. Beneath the console is a fully enclosed head and shower, generous storage space, AC/DC breaker panel and a Clarion Stereo unit. There is a hanging locker here also. The 30 amp shore power system comes with power cord and an on-board battery charger. The custom fiberglass hardtop becomes the floor for the upper control station. A Garmin GPS/Plotter and Standard Horizon RAM mic VHF Radio are located upstairs. The fully padded, waist high "belly band" makes for a comfortable day in the tower. There are rod holders up here as well. Access to the upper station is safe and easy by way of the Aluminum Ladder that comes up from the cockpit floor. Moulded in forward seating, with removable seat cushions, plus a forward console seat with cooler underneath, are perfect spots for your passengers to enjoy the day. There are long horizontal rod storage compartments built into each of the forward seat Backrests. A moulded in Pulpit and anchor windlass make anchoring a breeze.
- Special Features and Electronics
- Tower Features Garmin GPSMap 440 color GPS Horizon Command Mic VHF Radio Custom Sunbrella helm cover Buggy top Rod Holders Tower storage box Lower Helm Station Furuno Navnet 1833c color Radar (64 mi), Chartplotter, FF Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass with helm control swtich Clarion helm stereo remote ACR Remote spotlight model RCL-100 Simrad AP16 Autopilot Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF Radio Ritchie Powerdamp Compass Inside of Console EcoVac toilet Tankwatch 4 holding tank monitor Valve for overboard discharge Clarion XMD1 am/fm/cd stereo Built-in Battery Charger 30 amp shore power system 110v and 12v Breaker Panel Fishing Equipment RUPP Top Gun outrigger elbows, with outrigger poles Bausch Hardtop and tower (2) aft facing spreader lights Overhead PFD storage pouch Overhead flourescent light Full 4 sided canvas helm enclosure cockpit coaming pads 40 gallon transom livewell HUGE in-deck cockpit fish box fresh water transom shower transom door transom bait trays door and drawer tackle storage center raw water washdown Garelick 3 step dive ladder with mounting bracket Sunbrella costom lower helm cover moulded in transom bracket
- The twin 225hp Yamaha 4 stroke engines recently had their 1000 hr service done. Compression and Leakdown was checked and the engines passed with flying colors. FUEL ECONONY AT CRUISE Cruising at 4400rpm's the boat is running 28 kts while getting 1.7 mpg, according to the GPS and Yamaha Digital Fuel Management Gauge.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/ located offsite. This wonderful 3070 Pursuit is located offsite, please call to make a viewing appointment.