- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This spacious cruising sloop is very clean and shows well. Her interior wood has all been refinished. She has a lot of storage, elbow room, add air conditioning (plenty of room for) and she would make a nice liveaboard. She had her bottom repainted in 6/'13 and nonskid on deck recently repainted with Brightside. Owner has bought another boat and is ready to sell.
- ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT
- Beginning first forward is the chain locker accessed from the V berth. Next aft is the V berth which can be made into a double berth by inserting a bridge piece. There are hanging lockers port and stbd. of the V berth with drawers built in to stbd.. The headliners are vinyl. There is a hatch above the V berth. The sole is Teak Parquet. All of the wood throughout has been refinished and is in excellent condition. To port aft is the head. The head has a door from the V berth and a door from the companionway to aft. The head has Formica counter tops, a stainless steel sink, and a fiberglass liner pan with drain. The shower is a diverter type with curtain. Aft of the head is the main salon with straight settees on both sides, a dining table that folds and stows against the forward bulkhead. The lighting throughout has been upgraded to Ampleglo LED 12 volt lighting with red night light bulbs as well as white. The sole throughout is Teak parquet. To stbd. aft is the galley with Formica counter tops and double stainless steel sinks. The engine compartment is on the centerline. To port aft is a navigator’s station with hinge top chart table. Aft of it is a quarter berth. There is a flat screen TV in the salon to stbd. aft.
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Edson helm pedestal with cable steering and dual lever controls. Engine tachometer, hour counter, oil pressure guage, coolant temp. gauge, voltmeter, and engine alarm light. Racor R24S fuel/water separator. Electric fuel tank level gauge. 12 volt D.C. system and 120 volt A.C. system with shorepower connection. IOTA DLS 55/IQ4 battery charger/converter. 4 x T105 12 volt lead acid batteries. Battery combiner. Analog battery voltmeter. Endeavor electric panel with circuit breakers and 4 way battery shut off switch. Xantrex Link 10 battery status indicator. 150 Watt inverter for TV. 12 volt cigarette type outlets for TV inverter and in salon. Fuel tank was replaced 7 years ago. Engine heat exchanger cleaned and raw water pump rebuilt 2014.
- SPARS, SAILS, & RIGGING
- Coated aluminum single spreader mast and boom. 2 spreader lights. Windex at masthead. Dacron braid running rigging. 1 x 19 stainless steel standing rigging. Detachable inner forestay. Dacron130% Genoa (nearly new). Dacron fully battened main with lazy jacks. Stackpack for main. Lewmar #40 self tailing chrome jib sheet winches (2). Lewmar #8 single speed chrome halyard winches (2). Harken MKIII jib furler.
- Horizon Eclipse VHF radiotelephone. Autohelm 3000 autopilot. Raymarine RC435 GPS chart plotter with local chip. Shakespeare marine TV antenna. Horizon digital depth instrument. Raymarine ST60+ wind instrument. Datamarine Corithinan speed/distance log INOPERATIVE.
- Dual voltage under counter refrigerator/ freezer. Galleymaid stainless steel 3 burner propane range/oven with 12 volt solenoid shut off valve and light. New propane solenoid valve and regulator 2014. Galley fresh water foot pump and faucet for pressure water system.
- FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- 100 USG aluminum water tank. Shureflo 12 volt demand type water pressure pump. Faucet sets in galley and head. Deck shower in cockpit. New water heater 2014.
- SANITARY SYSTEMS
- Jabsco hand pump toilet. Plastic holding tank. Exact capacity unknown. Valves to select discharge of toilet to holding tank or overboard. Shore pumpout connection on deck for holding tank. Shower pan drains to bilge.
- BILGE PUMPS
- Jabsco 12 volt diaphram bilge pump. Hand operated diaphram pump in cockpit.
- GROUND TACKLE
- Simpson Lawrence vertical chain/line hand operated windlass. 100' 5/16" WM4 chain with 200' 5/8" Nylon 3 strand rode. 35# CQR anchor on bow roller. 35# spare Danforth.
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- 3 dry chemical I B:C fire extingusihers. Type II PFDs. Dynex 19" flat screen TV with built in DVD player. Weems & Plath brass ship's clock and barometer. Fold down stainless steel swim ladder on transom. Rod holder on stern rail. Horse collar type throwable PFD. Teak outboard bracket on stern rail. Blue Sunbrella Bimini top and dodger. Dodger is new. Bimini top recently restitched. Clinometer in cockpit. Cockpit closed cell cushions. New helm cover 2014. New stereo 2014. Hemispherical steering compass. Stainless steel framed opening cabin ports and hatches.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.