Comfortable, speedy, mid-size cruising sailboat. Perfect for shorthanded or family cruising and the occasional 'blast around the buoys'.
Recent haul-out, bottom paint and hull waxing. This boat is pristine and ready to go.
- Broker's Comments
- This is a 'must see' for anyone looking for a medium-size cruising sailboat. She is easily handled by one person, has comfortable inside accomodations and can turn-on the speed when needed. Topside, she is designed to be virtually maintenance free. Large private cabins fore and aft ensure complete privacy for two couples with additional sleeping space in the main salon when needed for extra guests. Her internal systems are thoughtfully designed, functional, and add to the luxurious feel of the bright, spacious interior. In excellent condition, this is a boat not to be missed. She was hauled in May 2013 and all running gear was checked, the hull cleaned, sanded and re-painted with a high quality ablative marine bottom paint. The hull topsides were buffed and waxed.
- Starting forward, there is a larger-than-usual double v-berth (achieved by adjusting the forward hull shape, without affecting performance), hanging locker and storage. A Hella fan, mounted far forward, provides excellent ventilation and a large circular Bomar hatch over the bed delivers a light, bright environment. For privacy, there is a solid teak door separating the area from the main salon immediatly aft. The Main Salon has an L-shaped seating area to starboard which with room to seat 4 or 5 people when dining. To port there is additional seating which can be used for dining when the folding teak table top is opened. There is a 13" flat panel TV on the forward bulkhead to starboard and a DVD system mounted on top of the hanging locker to port. A spacious L-shaped Galley is located to starboard, immediatly aft of the seating/dining area. It is well equipped with a two-burner Force 10 propane stove, microwave oven, stainless steel sink and refrigerated ice box. Accross, to port, is a suitably equipped Nav Station, immediatly afte of which is the head and shower, complete with vanity and privacy door. The Master Cabin is far aft, to starboard, and contains an over-sized queen bed with hanging locker, storage and a solid closing teak door for complete privacy. There is Air Conditioning available throughout when connected to shore power. Designer fabrics are used throughout and interior lines are clean and streamlined. 'Everware' laminate teak and holly flooring is used throughout.
- The spacious L-shaped galley features a two-burner Force 10 propane stove, a Tappan microwave oven, a Waeco CoolMatic refrigerated ice box, and stainless steel sink. Water storage is a 50-gallon freshwater tank and a 5-gallon waterheater.
- Hull and Deck
- The solid fiberglass hull is the result of extensive computer modeling and testing to ensure low-drag efficiencies under a variety of wind and load conditions. It is optimized to accomodate both the light weights of a one or two person crew, typically found when family cruising, and the eight to ten person crew complement used while racing. This boat exemplifies the Hunter concept of low maintenance exteriors with its all-fiberglass deck and heavy duty stainless steel handrails and deck hardware. The cockpit is roomy and features a Lewmar Direct Drive steering system, folding wheel, hot/cold transom shower and stern rail with Fexiteek seats, dodger and cockpit cushions. There is an integrated swim platform on the transom with an integrated telescoping stainles steel swim ladder. Two 30 amp shore power connections are located on the port side, outboard, of the cockpit coaming and make this a great weekend or vacation cruising sailboat. Ground tackle consists of a 30lb Simpson Lawrence plough anchor with 150 feet of chain and 150 feet of nylon anchor rode. There are four (4) Lewmar #30 Self-Tailing, 2-speed stainless steel winches in the cockpit area for sheet and halyard line handling. Steering compass is a Danforth GLOBAL Balance Compass.
- Sails and Rigging
- B&R fractional rig design including a Selden anodized mast with in-mast furling, Selden boom and solid boom-vang arrangement makes this a simple rig easily handled by one person. Halyards and sheets are led back to the cockpit where they are stored in 'sheet bags' attached to the forward cockpit bulkheads to keep them tidy in the cockpit. Hunter's famous arch-mounted mainsheet traveler makes boom control a breeze and also supports the Bimini canvass and mounted outside speakers and lights. The genoa is self furling with sheets and furling line led directly back to the cockpit.
- 2x 12 vdc ship service.batteries 1x 12 vdc engine start battery Guest Selector Switch Victron BMV-600S Battery Monitor 115vac 60 Hz shore power (30 amp) Main 12vdc breaker panel Main 115vac breaker panel Blue Sea Systems Shore Power Distribution Selector Switch 135 Watt Kyocera Solar Panel Blue Sky Energy 2512i MPPT Solar Panel Charge Controller IMTRA LED Interior lighting throughout LED Nav Lights Engenius Wi-Fi 4 Hella Marine Fans Speakers throughout Inverter and selector switch for TV
- Raymarine RAY ST40 Depth Raymarine RAY ST40 Speed Raymarine RAY ST60 Wind Raymarine RAY ST4000+ Autopilot Garmin GPSmap 4208 GPS Chartplotter ICOM IC-M504A Marine VHF Radiotelephone ICOM CommandermicII Remote VHF controll handset (in cockpit) Clarion surround sound stereo music system with additional speakers (separately controlled) in the cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.