This eye-catcher gets compliments every time she is out on the water. Her beamy cockpit can host several people whether it be a day out on the water or a day out for avid angler. She boasts an11' beam, comfortable seating for 10 and an air-conditioned cabin.
This boat is lift kept and cleaned every monday. She is waxed every six weeks. Her cowlings just got painted, her bottom acid washed and every nook and cranny cleaned.
She is looking for a new owner and I can assure you, she wont dissapoint you.
- This boat is powered with twin OX66 Yamaha 250's. The port engine got a brand new powerhead two years ago. It now has 180 hours. The starboard motor has 644 hours.
- Galley on port, head to starboard Galley features a sink and fridge with plenty of storage beneath and above Head features head, mirrored storage, and hideaway shower Forwared v-berth Sleeps two Bomar hatch storage under berth v-seating
- Electric helm seat Overhead electonics box Garmin GPS 2006C Furuno radar Furuno color video sounder Simrad Auto pilot AP11 Windlass (new in 2009) 30' chain Sony Radio with Sirius Data Marine depth gauge Standard Horizon VHF Ritchie Compass ACR spotlight with point pad
- 12 Rod Holders 2 Fish Boxes in deck livewell Cockpit combing bolsters Electric helm seat with built in tackle storage (seat moves forward and back) Aft deck fresh water and saltwater wash downs spreader lights led blue lighting under gunwales Removable bench seat Blue underwater lights ALL UPHOLSTERY IN SEATING AND BOLSTERS REDONE IN MAY
- AC/DC Lighting system Shore Power 30amps Volts 120 ac and 12 volts DC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Owners personal items will be removed from the boat in the event of a sale.
- This boat is owned by my father. I can answer any questions