This Coronado 45 is in beautiful condition after being fully restored with Stainless, Brass, Etched Glass Butterfly Hatch and Classic Lines. This is a heavy displacement vessel that handles heavy seas well. She sails like a dream and can easily do 5 knots in 10 knots of wind. Built in Chesapeake Virginia and has sailed the East Coast, Caribbean, Florida Keys and the West Coast of Florida. She has been maintained by a professional captain and licensed mechicanic. This yacht has undergone a full refit from 2009 to 2013 and is ready to sail today!
Call today to see this beautiful yacht!
- As you step down through the companionway to port is the navigation station with electrical panels, radios and chart table. To Starboard is the entry into the master stateroom with a double berth, hanging locker, ample storage, vanity with mirror and access to galley. Moving forward from the navigation area to port is a custom bar area with a new "bar" fridge and cabinetry. The L Shaped Galley is starboard across from the Bar Area with Granite Counter tops, top loading refrigeration, electric Princess Stove and Double SS Sink. A beautiful Butterfly Hatch with etched glass is over the Salon/Galley area providing a light open feel to the interior space. The microwave located in a custom cabinet with storage for glasses, dishes and flatware. Forward of the galley is the U Shaped Settee to starboard with a custom scoping salon table with inlaid compass rose which can become a double berth. To Port is a single settee with bookshelves and storage. All cushions are of a high quality tweed material which were all replaced in 2010. Just forward of the salon to starboard is a large walk in head with a Lavc Head rebuilt in 2013 with new gaskets and pump and a large walk-in shower with new hardware in 2009. A large V Berth with a custom hatch is just forward of the head.
- New Princess 110 Stove in 2010 Top Loading Refrigerator with holding plate and compressor New Granite Counter Tops 2012 New Galley Floor 2013 New Bar Area with custom cabinetry 2013 New Bar Fridge 110v 2013 New Sink, Faucet and Counter top 2011 New Microwave 2011
- CPT Autopilot 2013 Garmin Radar 2011 Garmin Depth Sounder 2009 VHF with Repeater at helm station 2009
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Ford Lehman 85 hp Rebuilt 2011 Currently 180 hours New Saltwater Manifold 2011 Re-Fiberglassed and inlaid Steel Engine Bed 2011 New Exhaust Hoses for Both Engine and Generator 2013 Replumbed Engine Fuel Lines 2013 New Lift Pump 2013 Racor Fuel Filter Repair 2013 New Engine Heat Exchanger 2009 New Engine Mounts 2009 Paragon Model No. P300/P34L Transmission New 2009 Cutlass Bearing 2011 New Shaft 2009 Repaired Shaft Strut 2009 New Propeller 2009 Stamford 8.5kw 120/240 VAC 3 cyl. Diesel Generator overhauled 2010 (mounted under galley counter forward) Generator Compartment Painted with Silent Running 2010 125 volt, 30 & 50 amp shorepower Manual Selector Switch for Shorepower or Ship Power Over Current Protection, 8 circuit breakers on main AC Panel Various AC outlets located throughout yacht DC System includes 2 Group 27 and 2 Optima Blue 34 Batteries forward of main engine and 2 Groups 31 Batteries for Windlass Main Battery Switches located in Engine Compartment Over Current Protection 19 Circuit Breakers on Main DC Panel, one breaker in the fore cabin and one 100 amp windlass breaker in engine space Xantrex Battery Charger - Truecharge 40 amps New High Capacity Bilge Pump Midship 2009
- Hull and Deck
- Displacement Hull with Modified Fin Keel Skeg and Spade Rudder New Bottom Paint 2011 Bronze opening ports (re-gasketS2013) with port visors on all exterior opening ports 2010 Telescoping SS Swim Ladder Tubular Radar Stanchion Secured Through Deck 2011 Deck Painted with Kiwi Grip Hull to Deck Joint overlap type secured with SS mechanical fasteners Rub rail (new 2009) and SS Strike Rail 75 lb. Plough on Bow Roller with 1/2" chain 35 lb. Plough and Aluminum Danforth Stowed in Cockpit locker Bow Pulpit SS Stanchions and Rail System New Fenders 2012 Chain locker access via securable hinged hatch on foredeck drains overboard 7 SS Stanchions with double cable lifelines run Perimeter of deck with boarding gates Port and Starboard SS Dorades mounted on Teak Boxes SS Mariner Davits (new 2009) Muir Cheetah 12v horizontal windlass with two foot controls New custom forward hatch 2011 Butterfly Hatch over Salon with Etched Glass New Blue Dress Lines 2012
- Edison Aluminum Binnacle, Navigation Instrument Pod with Compass, Tubular SS Guard Destroyer Type SS Wheel with Brake Engine Controls Drink Holder Folding Teak Table Custom Teak Helmseat with storage Below Teak Ice Chest Three Cockpit Scuppers with reinforced type hoses New Cockpit Shower in 2012 Bimini and Dodger (Tan Canvas New 2012) with SS Tubular Support Structure New Cockpit Cushions 2009
- Schaefer Aluminum Cars and Tacks Running Rigging in Good condition Shelden Furlex 300S Roller Furling System on Headstay Sloop rig with Mainsail and Genoa in Good Condition Extruded Aluminum Mast (needs painting) Mast rewiredin 2011 with new spreader Navigation Trillight, Steaming Light and Anchor light Keel Stepped Mast with Carbon Steel Maststep
- New water tank/bladders 100 gal. on portside and 50 gals. on STBD side 2010 New Holding Tank 2009 Fuel Tanks - Two Aluminum tanks total of 105 gals.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jane Burnett 813-917-0911 E-Mail: email@example.com