- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Miami FL) The Hunter 336 is a sloop-rigged, bulb-wing keel, spade rudder cruiser that imparts the best in performance without compromising one inch of interior space, resulting in a top-of-the-line mid-size cruiser that has it all. She is designed to handle day sailing or long cruises with ease and comfort
The deck of the Hunter 336 features a spacious cockpit with plenty of built-in seating for friends and family. The cockpit has bimini top with stainless steel frame, cushioned seating with under-seat strorage, and rail-mounted “stern perch” seating with cup holders. She is equipped anodized aluminum mast, boom, stainless steel standing rigging, roller furling genoa, battened mainsail, and Barient winches. Auxiliary power is provided by an 27-hp Yanmar 3GM30 diesel engine.
The Hunter 336 is the ultimate cruiser in its size range, featuring world-class accommodations that are second to none. The aft stateroom features a spacious queen berth and abundant storage, while the forward cabin offers privacy for another couple. The salon has settee to port and convertible U-shaped dinette to starboard. The teak and holly sole has access hatches for easy maintenace. A JVC AM/FM/cassette sound system provides background music. The well-equipped galley is aft starboard with two-burner propane range with oven, microwave oven, top-loading refrigerator, and double sinks with cutting board covers. The enclosed head compartment has Jabsco head, vanity, and shower.
Electronics and navigation equipment includes Apalco 5160 VHF Radio, Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot, Autohelm ST30 Speedlog / Depth Sounder, and Ritchie 4" Compass.
This Hunter 336 is the perfect family cruiser, in pristine condition, and ready to sail. Designed for the proven sailor but easily managed by the beginner this 33 will provided years of quality service with the ability to sustain long cruises.
- The Hunter 336 offers the cruising sailor a choice. The full service galley was given tremendous thought and design input. The sink, for instance, includes twin, deep basins, dual cover-cutting boards, and a separate drain board - all done in tough fiberglass for easy cleaning and maintenance. The built-in dish rack holds the standard non-slip dishes in place and provides a handy sink light as well. The icebox includes a hydraulic assist to keep it open while searching for that last onion or tomato. A large open salon with a full wrap around settee and private forward stateroom for family or friends. Aft, you'll see an extra-wide queen size berth, hanging locker and plenty of storage. The unique cockpit design allows for more headroom down below, where you really need it. Topsides, by bringing the coaming outboard to the rail, more usable space has been ergonomically carved out of the cockpit, providing for a custom steering console complete with tables and drink storage. The helm seat actually tilts back to become the boarding step, and as in all Hunters, there is a superior cockpit and swim platform storage. Hunter believes that a boat should perform as well as it looks, and the 336 with it's powerful rig is no exception. It utilizes a large-roach main, full battens, end of boom sheeting, and a high aspect ratio jib. The 336 makes shorthanded sailing a snap. Small, but important, touches like twin Dorade vents, integral anchor rollers, midship cleats, and electronics pod are all included aboard the 336.
- Air Conditioned Interior Master Aft Cabin with Queen Berth, Hanging Locker, and Ample Storage Full Galley Teak and Holly Sole JVC AM/FM/CASS Stereo Howard Miller Quartz Ship's Clock Wraparound Dinette - Seats Four - Sleeps Two Forward Guest Cabin with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, and Hanging Locker Starboard Settee Nav Station with Chart Table Enclosed Head Compartment with Toilet, Vanity, and Shower Under-Steps Engine Access
- L-Shaped Cabinets Ample Storage Solid Surface Counter Double Sinks with Cutting Board Covers Built-in Dish Rack Trash Bin Top-Loading Refrigerator with Hydraulic Assist Goldstar Microwave Oven Hillerange Two-Burner Stainless Steel Range with Oven U-Shaped Dinette Dining Table with In-Table Storage
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Danforth Anchor, Roller, Windlass, and Locker Stainless Steel Rail Spacious Cockpit with Bimini Top Cushion Seating with Under-Seat Storage Dual Rail-mounted Stern Perch Seats Walkthrough Transom Sugar Scoop Stern Freshwater Shower Swim Platform Boarding Ladder
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 574.00 sq ft I : 43.00 ft J : 11.50 ft P : 43.58 ft E : 15.00 ft Working Sail Area : 575.00 sq ft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Apalco 5160 VHF Radio Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot Autohelm ST30 Speedlog / Depth Sounder Ritchie 4" Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 27-hp Yanmar 3GM30 Diesel Engine Hydraulic Transmission 30-amp Shore Power Connections Two Marine Batteries with Guest Switches Guest 30-amp 3-stage Battery Charger Seward 5-gallon Water Heater Jabsco Head with Holding Tank and Macerator Cruiseair 16500 BTU HVAC System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.