- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 525 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Formula 370 with 525 EFI Bravo III's Super Sport is a full embodiment of the popular day boat genre. With the emphasis on cockpit size and versatility, the 370 delivers all around good times with family and friends. Often described as a “Gentleman’s Go-Fast” this is a fine example with air conditioning, generator, radar arch and the list goes on!
This boat is equipped with hydraulic steering as well, enhancing the driving and performance even more! The Flagship Imron Graphic package in Bronze Metallic is the finishing touch for this beautiful, popular Sport Cruiser from Thunderbird Formula.
- Salon/Vee Berth
- Sliding/locking cabin door Custom sculptured carpet Curved Ultraleather sofa seating Dual-height, high-gloss solid wood dining tables and filler cushions Custom decor pillows and draperies In-floor dining table/filler cushion storage Entertainment center Zenith 15" flatscreen LCD TV/DVD and stereo w/dockside access cord 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner w/ digital climate control Cable TV receptacle Individual reading lights Custom bedspread w/pillow shams, bed linens and towels 120V/12V electrical panels Hanging locker w/automatic light Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo w/ changer control 3-D FL display dash mounted full feature remote control,640W amplification & 10 disc CD changer Two 100W 6 1/2" 2- way marine-grade speakers Built-in WalVac sweeper system Fire extinguisher Carbon monoxide detector Cabin Bilge pump w/ high water alarm Queen size berth w/ full width storage Phone jack and 120V and 12V outlets
- High gloss wood finish w/ storage drawers Polished stainless steel sink Concealed 120V/12V refrigerator Concealed electric stove w/ safety shut-off switch Microwave oven Concealed trash receptacle Demand water system Water level gauge 120V water heater w/heat exchanger Corian countertop
- Molded fiberglass head compartment w/ molded vanity Polished stainless steel sink VacuFlush unit w/ holding tank and dockside pumpout Separate shower with molded-in seat Exhaust fan Corian countertop trim
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine C80 color Raychart navigation system and color radar Ritchie compass Raymarine digital depth sounder Raymarine ST-60 digital depth display Livorsi shifters/throttles with in-handle trim switch Safety ignition stop switches VHF radio w/antenna Smartcraft Instrumentation w/system view 5000 monitor Auxiliary 12V outlet Fingertip trim tab & trim switches Dash-mounted full-feature stereo remote control Illuminated instrumentation Tilt steering wheel Dash panels w/burl wood finish and brushed metallic finish
- Electrical System
- Disconnect switches for auxiliary and starting batteries Battery parallel emergency switch Deep cycle batteries w/battery retainers 60-amp battery charger
- U-shaped aft lounge seating w/storage Molded fiberglass wetbar with Corian countertop, refrigerator, cooler, in-counter trash receptacle and 120V GFCI outlet Molded fiberglass deck and cockpit liner Molded fiberglass in-dash deck access steps Twin command seating with dual-position helm and companion seats Port lounge Aft sun lounge package with (2) dual-height tables and sun pad inserts Sunbrella cockpit pillows Custom cockpit carpet Pneumatic-assist transom door
- Deck Equipment
- Concealed electric windlass w/polished stainless steel anchor and 150' chain Radar arch w/mast light Transom hot/cold shower Stainless steel hardware and stainless welded rails Cockpit accent striping FasTech hull Heavy duty PVC gunwale with stainless steel insert Air horn Transom-mounted stereo remote control Molded fiberglass transom trunk w/pneumatic lifts, fender rack and (4) fenders, line storage and integrated table & cushion storage (2) 100W arch-mounted speakers Imron Flagship graphic package Swim platform extension (4) Bomar cabin venting hatches w/screens (6) Polished stainless steel port lights w/screens Non-skid foredeck center walkway Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk-thru and polished stainless steel frame Windshield wipers Integrated swim platform with concealed stainless steel swim ladder 120V shorepower w/galvanic isolator & (2) 30 amp cords Hookups for water, shorepower, cable TV and telephone Courtesy lighting Bimini top, front & side curtains w/easy-mount zipper connectors and extended aft cockpit enclosure in color-matched Sunbrella
- Mechanical Equipment
- 7.3kW Kohler gas generator Motorized hatch lift Courtesy lighting (2) Bilge pumps Bilge high water alarm Freshwater engine flush Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Bilge blowers Stainless steel props Hydraulic steering
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.