- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The One owner, Northern freshwater, Sea Ray 300 Sedan Bridge is a wide-beam flybridge cruiser with a well-balanced combination of comfort and performance. She features an efficient and practical floor-plan with overnight accommodations for as many as six. An offset double bed is fitted in the forward stateroom in place of the normal V-berths; a Futon sleeps two, salon sofa convert to double berths. The cockpit is spacious and has a full Bimini Top covering this area for those hot summer days. Topside, the flybridge is arranged cruising-style with the helm forward and guest seating aft and has full enclosure and bridge cover. She's ready for the summer!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps two in forward cabin, two on futon and two on convertible sofa for a total sleeping of six. Forward is an offset double berth, overhead hatch, hanging locker, storage, and carpet. To port is a roomy galley with storage over and under. Opposite is the enclosed head compartment with sink, shower, vacuflush head and storage, and then a 6 foot convertible sofa with storage under. Sliding salon door provides easy access to the cockpit.
- Main Salon
- Futon Convertible Couch Mini Blinds Toshiba Flat screen
- Frigidaire Refrigerator & Freezer Rival Microwave Single Stainless steel Sink Pressure Water Princes electric or alcohol stove
- Transom Door Four Rod Holders Sun Cover on Windshield Bridge Bimini top and bridge cover and enclosure Cockpit Bimini Swim Platform & Ladder Pro Sport New Lewmar Windlass Danforth Anchor & Chain Go Light Remote Spotlight Seafit dual Electric horns Three opening deck hatches Pedestal helm Seating Bridge Seating Cockpit teak table & Chairs S/Steel Bow rail
- Engine Details & Electrical
- 350 MerCruiser with less than 400 hrs. 30Amp Electrical Service
- Broker's Comments
- One owner very well kept and ready to cruise
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.