- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L EFI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
*2nd Price Reduction in 30 days! You will not find a nicer boat for the price! OWNER IS READY TO SELL!*
"Mai Tai" is a clean low hour example of the very popular 240 Sundancer. She has enjoyed being kept in inside storage here on the Upper Chesapeake Bay much of her life but does have bottom paint and is sitting at our sales dock ready to be sold! With a Bravo 3 drive and a 5.0L EFI Mercruiser this boat is powered correctly and jumps on plane and can easily pull the family on tubes behind! With an abundance of seating in the cockpit, safe walkthrough windshield to the bow, large cabin with full galley and stand up head, plus two double berth sleeping areas this boat has it all for the family starting out in boating or the couple that wants a great weekend getaway!
Conveniently located in Baltimore's Inner Harbor just minutes off of I-95 and within 20-25 minutes from Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport!
- Camper Canvas Package Portside Seating Easily Converts to Sun Pad Walkthrough Windshield for Safe and Easy Access to Bow Swim Platform with Swim Ladder Camper Canvas Package in Excellent Condition Bimini Top with Boot Covers Windshield Wiper Beverage Holders (6) Transom Door Gas-Assisted Engine Room Hatch Bilge Pump 12V Bilge Blower 12V Dockside Water Inlet Freshwater Washdown Water Heater (6 Gallon) Water Tank (20 Gallon) Trim Tabs Refreshment Center with Cooler Storage Foldaway Aft Bench Seating Bucket Helm Chair with Swivel Base and Flip Up Thigh-Rise Bolster Carbon Monoxide Monitor 12Volt Lighting 120Volt GFI Protected Outlets Clarion AM/FM CD Player with Digital Cockpit Remote Convertible V-Berth Forward w/ Storage Below Table to Convert to Large Dinette Area when not being used as berth Galley w/ 12V Accessory Dual Voltage Refrigerator - 120V/12V Single Burner Stove Hot and Cold Freshwater System Galley Sink Head Sink Shower Head with Pump Out Mirror Vanity w/ Sink and Storage Below Midship Double Berth with Privacy Curtain and Port Window with Screen
- Engine Alarms - Oil and Water (Audible) Compass Depthfinder (Lowrance 3500) Garmin 441 Color Chartplotter and GPS Raymarine VHF Radio Horn Full Backlit w/ Low Glare Blue Night Lighting Instrumentation with Stainless Steel Bezels High Gloss Burl Woodgrain Dash Panels Shift & Throttle Lever w/ Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch Steering, Power Assisted Tilt Steering Wheel
- Electrical Systems
- Battery Charger Battery Switch with 1,2 or Dual Modes Battery Trays w/ Mounts Fuse Block, Waterproof A/C Panel 30 AMP Shorepower hookup
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 240 Sundancer is a versatile, affordable family boat. This boat's comfort and efficient use of space make it an excellent introduction to the renowned Sea Ray raised-helm concept. Features include a standard cockpit table that can be stowed to accommodate the fold-down sunpad. The convenient cockpit refreshment center has beverage holders and room to stow a cooler below. Down below, the convertible dinette / sleeper sofa provides a spacious area for dining as well as comfortable sleeping for two. The fiberglass enclosed head includes a pump-out head with vanity and sink with faucet, shower wand, and shower curtain. With a sink, faucet and dual-voltage refrigerator, snacks and sandwiches are a breeze to prepare in the galley. The mid-stateroom includes a double bunk, a window with screen for ventilation, and a curtain for privacy.
- Optional 5.0L Mecruiser (260hp) with Bravo III Drive
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Please contact Chuck Meyers Cell: 703-999-7696 Office: 410-342-6600 email: email@example.com