- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat may very well be the last boat out of the factory before the previous builder closed up. It was not finished at the time and was completed in a Stuart FL boat yard. This boat has hardly been used the day the photos were taken of the boat under way the hour meter indicated 113Hrs. and has been Lift Kept and gives the impression of having be well looked after. If you are not familiar with the Dorado Boats, they give every appearance of being a very high quality boat. While simple in completion the building specifications indicate excellent construction and the fit and finish is excellent. You will not believe the storage capacity of the boat; you can bring everything you need to enjoy this boat. At 25 knots if only burns 8GPH! Oh did I mention the looks good too!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Cuddy Cabin with foredeck hatch, toilet and a lot of storage; sheer shelf P&S, 4-lockers in the liner above the bunks and 3 large lockers under the surface of the bunks. Head. Aft of the cuddy cabin are P & S lockers, on the stbd. side is a fresh water faucet and sink.
- Anchor Locker Fore Deck Hatch Hard “T” Top W/Electronics Box; 3-Sided Enclosure W/”Phone Booth Enclosure 6-Rod Holders On “T Top” Legs 4-Gunnel Rod Holders “Pop-Up” Cleats Rupp Top Gun Outriggers Raised “Hinged” Console Over Engine With Seat And Live Well Console Cover Spreader Lights Coaming Pad-Transom To Cuddy Cabin
- Electronics & Helm
- 2-Northstar 6000i Multi-Function Display Northstar Radar-GPS/Plotter/Depth Sounder Simrad AP25 Autopilot Horizon Matrix VHF W/DSC Fuel Gauge Trim Tab Indicator Danforth Compass
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Is Accessed Via The “Hinged Console” Providing Excellent Access Volvo KAMD 300 Jack Shaft To Volvo Duo-Prop Outdrive Electronic Controls With LCD Engine Display Trim Tabs 4-Bilge Pumps Fire Suppression System Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Circuit Breaker Panel On Console Built In Battery Charger2-Batteries
- Broker's Comments
- What a great “Wash & Wear” boat, easy care, fast & miserly with your fuel. Boat is Very Clean, shows Zero hard use. A terrific opportunity to acquire a nearly “new boat” for a fraction of new replacement.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.