- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1986 Carver 4207 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht. Powered twin by Crusader 350 (Stb motor replaced with only 20 hours). Boat has spent most of her life in Illinois under covered storage in the summer and stored in a climate controlled building in the winter time.Bow and stern thruster, full electronics, recent canvas and a hard top complete this package. Very Clean and very well maintained. Please call for more information or for an appointment to see.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 42 Cockpit Motor Yacht has a spacious command bridge featuring comfortable seating for eight adults, arranged fore and aft of the walk-around command console. Skippers will appreciate the intelligent layout of the console and its full instrumentation, as well as the raised helm seat which provides unobstructed visibility. A convenient cocktail table is ideal for on-the-bridge entertaining. And sun lovers will enjoy the foredeck double-width padded sunlounge, accessible by wide walk-around side decks. Owners and guests will also enjoy the roominess of the 42's large cockpit. A full 7 x 13-foot area provides the perfect environment for all types of open-air entertaining and dining. Belowdecks, the 42's plush main cabin resembles a luxurious hotel suite, with color-coordinated carpeting, upholstery and draperies, plus hand-rubbed teak bulkheads and trim. Its salon features a comfortable sofa-lounge which converts to a double berth; a pull-out gateleg dining table and cocktail table; an optional lower-station helm with designer wheel and anodized aluminum control panel; a full-size wetbar with bottle and glass storage; and a beautifully hand-crafted teak entertainment center with optional color TV and stereo components. The 42's fully equipped galley would delight even the most sophisticated chef, and features a double-door refrigerator, a deep double-basin stainless-steel sink, a three-burner electric stove and combination convection- microwave oven with exhaust hood, and abundant counter and storage space. The 42 Cockpit Motor Yacht sleeps six adults in comfort with luxurious accommodations. The master stateroom forward features a choice of a large double berth or V-berth, two large hanging lockers, and convenient cabinet and drawer storage. In addition, the stateroom provides private access to the fully equipped head compartment. The midship stateroom is available in two configurations. As a guest stateroom with fore-and-aft double berth, or as a study with upper-and-lower berths and a unique built-in teak desk. Finishing touches to this one-of-a-kind motor yacht include rich teak parquet flooring in the galley and head compartment; imported Italian sinks, hardware and fixtures; and a walk-in engine compartment for easy servicing.
- Additional Information
- Equipment: Engines: T375 2 Crusaders Shaft Spurs 2 Stern Ladder 1 Thrusters (Bow)/(Stern) Depth Finder 1 Trim Tabs 2 Generator (Kohler) 8.5 Deck Wash Down 1 Over Head Crane 1 Drive station (Dual) 2 Bow Cushion 1 Inflatable 1 Windless Wench 1 Bumpers (Sleeved) 6 Motor/10 HP Yamaha (12 Hrs.) Marine Radio 2 Bumpers (Ball) 4 Batteries 8 Radar 1 Anchor Poles 2 Battery Charger 1 ( Dual ) Chart Plotter 1 Spot Light 7” 1 Water Pressure 1 Air/Heat Conditioner 3 Steps (Stainless) 1 Wipers 2 Water Heater 35g. 1 Spare Props 2 Vacuum 1 Water Bag 170g. 1 Spare Shaft 1 Beach Ladder 1 Washer/Dryer 1 Swim Platform 1 Trim Tabs 1 Salon: Galley: Futon (Fold Out)/Chairs Stove 4 burners/Oven Pantry Entertainment Center Refrigerator (Full Size) Lower and Upper Cabinets Radio/Flat Screen Microwave ( Convection ) Drive Station Coffee Maker 1 Sun Room (Aft): Bridge: Ice Maker Fully enclosed Wet Bar/Sink Chart Plotter (Lorance, Depth, Side Scan ) Refrigerator (6 cf) Radar/Auto Pilot/Spot Light/Engine Synchronizer/Depth Chairs Captain Chair/Seats (3) Cushions Aft Master Bedroom: Front Bedroom Berth: Head/Walk-In Shower Head/Walk-In Shower Walk Around Bead V Berth Head (Vacu-flo) Head (Vacu-flo) Closet (2)/Vanity Closet/Vanity/Privacy Door Privacy Door Washer/Dryer
- More information
- FULL SPECS: Engine and Mechanics LOA 42' Engine Make: Crusaders Model: 350HP 454 7.4L Hull Length 48.3' Fuel Type: Gas Beam 15’ Horse Power: 350 x 2 (700) Hull Type: Modified-V Drive Type: Direct Drive Head Room 6’7” Electrical Dead rise aft: 12 degree Battery Charger (Dual) Electronic Dry Weight 23,600 lbs. Dockside service (2) 120vAC 50 amps Fuel Capacity 400 gal Cabin Lighting 12v + 120v Water Capacity 170 gal 8.5kW Kohler Generator Bridge Clearance 16’6" (8) Batteries Maximum Draft: 3.6” Courtesy lights located on bridge, Aft deck and cabin entry steps
- Aft Stateroom: Forward Stateroom: Center king island (walk around) Large Center Line Berth Port double hanging Locker Air conditioning w/Heat with electronic control Front double hanging Closet (storage) Overhead Hatch Built in vanity (mirror and lights) Hanging Locker Storage and drawer space below bed Full Dresser Mirror/lights Overhead and indirect lighting Overhead and indirect Lighting Port and starboard reading lights Air conditioning w/Heat with electronic control Mirrored bulkheads Vacu-Flo Head: Air conditioning w/Heat with electronic control Built-in Washer/Dryer Overhead hatch convenient vanity with stainless steel sinks, Master Vacu-Flo Head: pressure water, mirrors and storage Convenient vanity, stainless steel oversized oval sink, Forced air exhaust ventilation pressure water, mirrors and storage Fiberglass stall shower with bi-fold doors Forced air exhaust ventilation Fiberglass stall shower with bi-fold doors
- Salon: Galley: Large Futon Sofa and fold out bed to Starboard Pressurized Hot/Cold Water Electrical Panel to Port 35 gallon Water Heater Adult Beverage Dispenser 3 burners stove Air conditioning w/Heat with electronic control Overhead microwave/convection oven Stereo AM/FM CD/DVD Surround System Larger Refrigerator/Freezer Overhead and indirect Lighting Double round stainless steel sinks in galley Lower Helm Drive Station More than 16 sq. ft. usable counter space in galley Depth, VHF
- Sun Room (Aft): Bridge: Ice Maker Fully enclosed Wet Bar/Sink Chart Plotter (Lorance, Depth, Side Scan ) Refrigerator (6 cf) Radar/Auto Pilot/Spot Light/Engine Synchronizer/Depth Chairs Captain Chair/Seats (3) Cushions Hardtop with complete enclosure Three automatic, electric bilge pumps Port and starboard solid doors to forward deck Gravity bilge ventilation Aft transom door Dual trumpet air horn Bennett electric/hydraulic trim tabs Fireboy-Halon System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mike Rettig 941-356-3417 cell email@example.com www.exportamerican.com