MIM offers superb living areas and flexible, generous accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 cabins,including a full beam Owner’s suite featuring his and hers walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. Guest accommodation is on the lower deck comprising one triple, one twin and two double guest cabins,with an additional single cabin on the upper deck.
Her elegant Andrew Winchinterior incorporates light fabrics, soft tones and stylish furnishings.
MIM is fully MCA certified and was one of the first yachts to be built to the rigorous SOLAS requirements for full commercial registry under French Flag regulations.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- MIM YACHT SPECIFICATION
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht FLAG Cayman Islands DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 49m (160.9ft) Beam 9.6m (31.6ft) Draft (full load) 2.85m (9.6ft) TONNAGE Gross 640 Displacement (light ship) 630 YEAR BUILT 2001 BUILDER Oceanco NAVAL ARCHITECT Oceanco EXTERIOR DESIGNER The "A" Group INTERIOR DESIGNER Andrew Winch CONSTRUCTION Steel Hull, Aluminiun Superstructure CLASSIFICATION Bureau Veritas, 1 Maltese Cross Hull, SOLAS, MCA
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x 1500hp Caterpillar Diese 3512B DI-TA GEAR BOXES 2 x ZF Marine, BW 466G SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising Speed 12.5 knots @1200 rpm 300 litres per hour Maximum Speed 16 knots @ 1600 rpm RANGE 4,500 nm
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x 155kW Northern Light ELECTRICITY 230v / 400 AC 50 Hz 24v / 12v DC BATTERIES Total of 7 x 12v Banks
- TANK CAPACITIES (approximate)
- FUEL 132,000 Litres (34,871US Gallons) WATER 24,000 Litres (6,340US Gallons) WATERMAKERS 2 x HEM 16,000 L/day LUB OIL 2,200 Litres (528 US Gallons) DIRTY LUB OIL 2,200 Litres (528 US Gallons) GREY WATER 5,700 Litres (1,321 US Gallons) BLACK WATER 1,500 Litres (396 US Gallons)
- ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT
- STEERING SYSTEM Cramm Joystick steering system with 24v back-up system BOW THRUSTER 100kw HRP 200-60 E STABILIZERS 2 x Quantum Zero Speed FUEL FILTERS Racor FUEL SEPERATOR 1 x Alfa Laval System OIL/WATER SEPARATOR DVZ – 500 VC Oil Master FIRE/BILGE PUMP 2 X JOHNSON BOILERS 2 X ACV SEWAGE TREATMENT HAMANN Wasserthermic System WC's EVAC SYSTEM AIRCONDITIONING Reverse Cycle Marine Air Systems
- SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- SAFETY 1 x 6 person,2 x 12 person & 2 x 16 person SOLAS LIFE Rafts FIRE FIGHTING Co2 Fire System in Garage, Engine Room and Galley SECURITY 6 x CCTV Cameras linked to bridge and crew mess
- COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT GMDSS EQUIPPED & CERTIFIED
- SATCOM Fleet 77 - phone/fax/data CELLULAR SYSTEM Easygate VHF RADIOTELEPHONES Sea Comm M 168F INTERCOM SYSTEM Raytheon
- NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- GYRO COMPASS Anschutz with repeater in emergency steering room AUTOMATIC PILOT Navtron LOG Anthea Electronic Log ECHO SOUNDER Fururon FE-700 R ADAR 1 x ARPA Furuno Colour Radar 96 1 x Furuno GaAs 48 Mile radar CHART PLOTTER Transas GPS 1 x Furuno Navigator GP31 1 x Furuno GPS Navigaor GP-80 WEATHER FAX 1 x Sperry Marine NAVTEX Navtex Reciever NT-900 WIND INSTRUMENTS Raytheon
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- ANCHOR WINDLASS 2 x ASCON AFT WARPING CAPSTANS 2 x ASCON GROUND TACKLE 2 x anchors 375kg each BOAT CRANE & DAVITS Garage Crane Navalim Pianti, Bow Crane Sanguinetti PASSERELLE Cramm SWIMMING PLATFORM Large Bathing Platform when garage door is open
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT
- COMPUTERS 3 x Desk top PC's (radio room, Captain's cabin and Engineer's cabin) PHOTOCOPIER/PRINTER/FAX 2 x Canon Colour Multi task Printer/Scanner & Fax in One
- TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- TENDERS 1 x Special Craft 21’ TSA 160hp Diesel Turbo in-board 1 x Tender BWA 5m 10, Yamaha 60hp 1 x rescue boat 18’ SOLAS 30hp Diesel outboard EQUIPMENT 2 x Jetskis SEADOO 2005 (1 x RxDi & 1 x GTi)
- OWNER The full beam Owner’s suite sits forward on the main deck, and features Burr Walnut joinery and sculpted plain butterscotch carpets, soft fabric colours and subtle lighting. Two very large side windows flood the room with light and have electric curtains for convenience. There is an expansive white marble bathroom with his and her sinks, shower and large bath. A King sized bed with side tables and lamps and facing the bed, there are two large cabinets. To port is a dressing table with drawers and on the starboard side is the TV cabinet plus 2 drawers Master Study The study forms a reception area to the Owner’s suite and houses a large glass and burr walnut desk. A safe and bar/fridge are hidden into a long wall cabinet opposite the desk. GUESTS 4 x guest staterooms are located on the lower deck (2 doubles, 1 triple and 1 twin)and feature Fiddleback Sycamore wood creating very light and welcoming cabins. There is also an additional single guest cabin on the upper deck Port side twin bedded cabin: desk/dressing table, drawer’s cabinet and mirror TV cabinet with TV/DVD/Stereo. 2 large wardrobes and safe Marble en-suite bathroom with a bath/shower, basin and separate WC 2 large double cabins, with desk/dressing table, mirror, two wardrobes, a cupboard with shelves and a safe. The en-suite bathroom has a bath and separate shower, two basins and separate WC. 1 triple cabin (1 double and 1 single bed) has desk/dressing table, drawer’s cabinet and mirror TV cabinet with TV/DVD/Stereo, 2 large wardrobes and safe Marble en-suite bathroom with a bath/shower, basin and separate WC 1 single guest cabin on the upper deck with ensuite bathroom. CREW Captain’s double cabin connected to bridge on starboard. 1 x Engineer’s cabin with single bed, wardrobe, desk, shower/WC/basin 4 x upper and lower berth cabins with 2 wardrobes, shower room/WC/basin Independent A/C in all cabins
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter.