- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 XL FWC 3 Hours on Rebuilt Engine
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beamy Silverton 34 Express will IMPRESS! She is in exceptional condition and has recently undergone a large number of updates. This smooth running fresh water cooled inboard package looks good and runs well. New risers and manifolds, a new bottom job, and new eisenglass are a just a few of the many updates recently completed on this turn key cruiser. This is one of the largest 34’ express cruisers ever built. Her expansive 12’8” beam and 38’10” LOA endow this vessel with a “big boat” quality. Don't miss this new to market 34 Express!
- Walk Through
- The Silverton 34 Express features a streamlined profile and a large twin cabin interior. The cabin ventilation and natural lighting are finely achieved through six deck hatches just forward of the windshield. She is built on a 17 degree deadrise modified-V hull which provides excellent sea keeping characteristics. Below decks, the interior has a tasteful blend of earth-tone carpeting and off-white furnishings. Privacy curtains separate the forward sleeping area from the main salon. The mid cabin features a physical door that allows you to stand up and change behind. The head contains a spacious separate shower stall. The galley to starboard offers a lot of counter space. An L-shaped sun lounge is opposite the helm on the bridge deck, and the generous sized aft cockpit features a wet bar with a newer icemaker, transom door, and a bench seat at the stern.
- Noteworthy Features
- • Fresh Water Cooled Engines • New Bottom Job 04/13 • Starboard engine completely rebuilt 03/13 • Port engine completely rebuilt 06/05 • New risers and manifolds on both engines 03/13 • New interior carpet 06/13 • Updated sound system with new speakers inside and out 01/13 • Updated Air Conditioning • New Eisenglass 12/12
- The super wide beam (12' 8") allows the cabin of this boat to feel more like a 37 or 38 foot vessel. The master stateroom is forward and has a large island queen berth. The full beam salon offers a large dinette that comfortably seats six. Excellent 6’5” headroom is featured throughout. The midcabin has a hard door, which works great for families with children. The head is large with a separate shower stall. This vessel’s interior size needs to be seen to be appreciated!
- Depthsounder VHF GPS Compass CD Player and speakers inside and out – New 01/13
- Inside Equipment
- Hot water heater – New 05/13 Battery charger – New 04/13 Electric head - w/28 gal holding tank Heating Air conditioning – Recently updated Refrigerator Electric fwd and aft bilge pump – New 06/13
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Electrical Circuit: 110V
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Swimming ladder- swim platform and transom door Cockpit shower Cockpit icemaker - Recently updated Electric windlass
- Bimini top with full enclosure Fresh eisenglass – New 12/12 Helm cover
- Owner's Personal Possessions
- Brokers Remark's
- This Silverton offers a lot of value for the dollar. She is priced well below market and has been updated for a quick and easy transfer of ownership. All books and records are available.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht