- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 Thunderbolt
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION ~ OWNER SAYS SELL NOW!!
Looking for a clean, well-cared for, affordable family cruiser? Consider your search over. Look at the list of new items on this extremely clean, mechanically perfect boat!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough and Updates
- All the amenities are present inside this well thought out layout by Larson. Galley to Port, Dinette to Starboard. Forward Berth with Privacy Curtain, Aft privacy curtain, Microwave, cooktop, refrigerator, A/C – Heat. New items are listed here; hope you have plenty of reading time, as they are numerous and many: New carpet exterior 2012 New Carpet Interior 2011 New Exterior Refrigerator 2010 New 4" thick Mattress 2011 paid $1500 New Exterior Vinyl 2012 New Interior seat covers 2011 New Mooring cover in September of 2011 Has 3 configurations with Canvas, Full Camper Back, Fast or Slant Back, Mooring Cover (New) New Underwater lighting (June 2012) 4 brand new interstate batteries May of 2012 (31 series deep cycle $800 dollar) New A/C unit installed September of 2011 ( Marine Air Specialist ) New Holding waste tank and lines 2010 Both Carbs rebuilt in June of 2012 Brand New Garmin brass thru hull transducer installed in May of 2012 for Garmin 740 S ( NO head unit)
- Dinette Overhead Lighting A/C – Heat Two Portholes Storage Over Dinette Stereo System TV
- Refrigerator Cooktop Microwave Sink Porthole Storage Compartments
- Master Stateroom
- Overhead Safety Hatch Twin Berth Reading Lights Hanging Locker
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 5.7 Merc Thunderbolt I/O’s – 550 Hours Props Reconditioned Every Season
- Broker's Comments
- New listing here, so clean and loaded with new items that she will not last beyond first appointment, so make sure that is you!!! Engines kick right over and purr like a kitten. Call today to set an appointment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.