- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 150 Verados
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
2012 Boston Whaler 250 Outrage. Twin Verado 150s. Manufacturer Warranty. Full Custom Mooring Cover. Includes Magic Tilt Aluminum Trailer.
Please call for more information or an appointment to see.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 250 Outrage offers world-class performance, fishing and comfort. The hull's sleek running surface gets you moving fast and tracking sure. Add tons of storage, a huge fuel tank and outstanding fishing features, and you'll cover a lot of distance easily for a fantastic day of angling. Plus, you can choose from a host of useful options, including Boston Whaler's exclusive new integrated hardtop / windshield system that surrounds the center console on three sides for improved weather protection and easy movement along the sides of the boat. The 250 can be rigged with a variety of Mercury Verado 4-stroke engines, from a single 300-hp all the way up to dual 225-hp Verado's for the ultimate in performance.
- Standard Equipment
- All Rails Welded 316-L Stainless Steel All Hardware 316-L Stainless Steel DECK / COCKPIT Self-bailing cockpit sole 28" interior freeboard Bow and stern eyes Welded stainless steel low proﬁ le interior rail Stainless steel anchor roller 8" stainless steel cleats; bow (2), spring line with hawse pipes (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), anchor locker (1) Drink holders (4 in bow, 4 in hawse pipes, 2 in leaning post, 2 in console) Heavy duty rub rail Integral swim platform with covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail Motorwell drains Gunnel mounted rod holders (4) Transom mounted rod holders (3) Under gunnel rod racks Stainless steel toe rails Aft coaming bolsters Cockpit courtesy light Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch CONSOLE / HEAD Compass Molded tempered glass windshield Urethane console visor 12-V receptacle Bi-level molded console footrests Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text Remote ignition key switches with pushbutton start at helm Electronics surface that accommodates two (12") displays Stainless steel console grab rails Drink holders (2) Easy access storage space for personal items Enclosed head / storage area in console with easy clean liner Stainless steel port light with screen Acrylic entry door with lock Access panels to electronics Dry storage areas (2) Fold-down step inside console Interior courtesy light Magazine rack storage Portable head with pump-out SEATING Fold-away stern seat Custom ﬁ berglass cooler with grab handles for seating while underway and carrying; cooler slides forward to create sun pad ﬁ ller STORAGE Bow anchor storage with hatch Bow storage locker with hatch, gasket and overboard drain Insulated forward in-deck storage with hatch, overboard drain and dedicated 5-gallon bucket storage Lockable console storage Port and starboard ﬁ shboxes with pump-out and drains Aft tackle storage center (port side) Under gunnel rod racks (2 per side) DELUXE LEANING POST WITH LIVEWELL Upholstered leaning post with ﬂ ip-up bolster and backrest Bait prep area Tackle storage drawers (3) Drink holders (2) Fold-down footrest Netted storage area on starboard side of leaning post Pressurized aerated livewell (40-gallon) with clear top window and blue interior White and red livewell lights Rod holders (2) Sink with freshwater and pullout sprayer Tip-out trashcan Welded stainless steel grab rail MECHANICAL 300 XXL DTS Mercury Verado FourStroke with SmartCraft deluxe gauge package and hydraulic power steering (91 octane fuel recommended) 175-gallon fuel tank Tilt steering Automatic bilge pumps; 750 GPH fwd, 1100 GPH aft Battery trays (2) with switch Electrical distribution / breaker panel with key switches (inside console) Electric horn Freshwater system with 26-gallon tank, sink at leaning post and transom shower Recessed electric trim tabs with indicators Fishbox pump-out LED navigation lights Raw-water washdown Stainless steel propeller
- Additional Information
- Mechanical EquipmentMechanical Equipment175 gal fuel tank;Automatic bilge pumps (750 GPH fwd, 1100 GPH aft);Battery trays (2) with switch;Electric horn;Electrical distribution / breaker panel with key switches (inside console);Fishbox pump-out;Freshwater system with 26 gal tank, sink at leaning post and transom shower;LED navigation lights;Raw water washdown;Recessed electric trim tabs with indicators;SmartCraft deluxe gauge package;Stainless steel propeller Galley Equipment Aft tackle storage center(port side, Bow anchor storage with hatch, Bow storage locker with hatch, gasket, and overboard drain, Insulated forward in-deck storage with hatch, overboard drain and dedicated 5 gal bucket storage, Lockable console storage, Port & starboard fishboxes with pump-out and drains, Under gunnel rod racks (2 per side) Electronics And Navigational Gear Touch screen fish finder, SmartCraft VesselView display and hydraulic power steering. Deck And Hull Equipment Deck And Hull Equipment28" interior freeboard;8" stainless steel cleats; bow (2), spring line with hawse pipes (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), anchor locker (1);Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch;Aft coaming bolsters;Bow and stern eyes;Cockpit courtesy light;Drink holders bow (4), hawse pipes (4), leaning post (2), console (2);Gunnel mounted rod holders (6);Heavy-duty rub rail;Integral swim platform with covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail;Motorwell drains;Self-bailing cockpit sole;Stainless steel anchor roller;Stainless steel toe rails;Transom mounted rod holders (3);Under gunnel rod racks;Welded stainless steel low prolfile interior rail. Additional Equipment Additional EquipmentConsole / Head, 12 volt receptacle, Access panels to electronics, Acrylic entry door with lock, Bi-level molded console footrests, Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob, Compass, Dry storage areas (2)Easy access storage space for personal items, Electronics surface that accommodates two 12" displays, Enclosed head / storage area in console with easy clean liner, Fold-down step inside console, Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text, Interior courtesy light, Magazine rack storage, Molded tempered glass windshield, Portable head with pump-out, Remote ignition key switches with pushbutton start at helm, Stainless steel console grab rails, Stainless steel port light with screen, Urethane console visor, Deluxe Leaning Post with Livewell, Bait prep area, Drink holders (2, Fold-down footrest, Netted storage area on starboard side of leaning post, Pressurized aerated livewell with clear top window and blue interior (40 gal)Rod holders (2), Sink with freshwater and pullout sprayer, Tackle storage drawers (3), Tip-out trash can, Upholsterd leaning post with flip-up bolster and backrest, Welded stainless steel grab rail, White and red livewell lights.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Jon Higgins 941.479.7916 (cell) email@example.com www.exportamerican.com