- 66 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VIRTUAL TOURS - Copy this link into your brower
- Janice Marie is a one owner captain maintained three stateroom motor yacht plus aft crew quarters and a full size walk in engine room. She has blue water abilities thanks to her William Crealock designed hull, high quality construction and materials. The name Offshore Yachts has long been synonymous with high quality, safety, soft and stable ride as well as beautiful classic lines and this 66’ has it all. Stepping aboard this yacht it becomes obvious that the team at Offshore Yachts has compiled its sixty plus years of yacht building experience to produce this classic, high quality masterpiece. All details have been considered and integrated to maximize the owner’s safety, ease of operation and maintenance. Her full walk around side decks are protected by deep bulwarks and the foredeck has sturdy stainless steel rails. Her decks are all two tone nonskid for ease of maintenance and glare reduction. Oversized stainless cleats are recessed and intelligently placed. Wing doors at the California deck protect this area when underway or at a windy anchorage. Comfortable alfresco dining on the California deck is enjoyed while sitting at the large custom teak table and teak chairs. Aft and outboard on both sides of the California deck stairs descend to reach the large swim platform with deck storage and entrance to the crew quarters, shop and engine room.
- Standard Specifications
- Overall Length: 66'6" Designed Waterline Length: 58'4" Beam: 19'3" Propeller Draft: 5'7" Keel Extension Draft: 5'10" Motoryacht Displacement (Dry): 115,000 lbs. Fuel Capacity: 1,800 Gallons Water Capacity: 600 Gallons Holding Tank Capacities (200 + 40 Crew): 240 Gallons Standard Power: Twin C-18 1,000 hp Caterpillars Standard Generator(s): (1) 20 kW Northern Lights & (1) 25 kW Northern Lights Dinghy: 14' Edgewater 2006 with 50-hp, 4-stroke Yamaha HULL DESIGN Planing hull, deep vee bow entry, generous flair @ bow sections, raised chine, prop pockets, integral swim platform, keel extension for propeller protection, underwater exhaust with frp exhaust barriers HULL CONSTRUCTION Hand laminated FRP utilizing only bi-directional & uni-directional material, vacuum bagged Core Cell solid laminate below the water line with high quality iso & vinylester resins Full-length hull girders of high density foam cores with bi & uni-directional material Exterior hull finish in high gloss "Cook" gel coat, Reichold Hydrex vinylester resin laminate Multiple thwartship girders reducing panel size and increase impact strength Cored structural bulkheads padded @ hull, bonded as per schedule Full length keel increasing directional stability and propeller protection Putty coated bilges for smooth finish All bonding of hull to deck, roofs to cabins done with FRP, exterior finished w/gel coat 30 mil epoxy barrier coating and bottom paint Sealed bow compartment (crash blkhd) with water tight hatch Structural upper and lower FRP rub rails capped with solid stainless steel Prop Pockets to reduce propeller draft Raised chine to reduce wave noise at anchor Port and starboard hull doors for convenient access Port lights recessed in hull sides for protection Hull side port lights thru bolted for added safety Detail/whale stripe enhancing appearance SUPERSTRUCTURE & DECK Hand laminated FRP utilizing bi-directional & uni-directional material w/Core Cell sandwich, high quality ISO resin, vacuum bagging, deck mechanically & FRP bonded to hull Suitable high compression cores as required for hardware mounting Exterior finished w/high gloss "Cook" gel coat all surfaces, two tone non skid finish at decks Main deck soles and engine room bulkheads padded & cored w/appropriate sandwich materials High bulwarks protecting recessed walkaround decks Leak proof window frames molded into cabin sides Gel coated joint at overhead deck liner to main cabin sides Molded in multiple facet and plank lines for detailed appearance and strength EXTERNAL PARTS Hand laminated FRP construction utilizing Core Cell sandwich vacuum bagging where appropriate of exterior doors, molded in recessed window & door frames & exterior window frames, radar arch, internal storage bins, port & starbd bulwark doors Molded & gel coated finish of interiors of all FRP hatches & doors FRP Forward fashion plates and rear fashion plates Tinted tempered window glass (10mm fwd, 8mm side and aft) Flush FRP recessed access boxes for exterior plumbing & electrical fittings Exterior materials of gel coated FRP, stainless or optional teak, no exposed aluminum PROPULSION SYSTEM Twin C-18 1,000 HP "Caterpillar" diesel engines with vibration damping mounts, 24V/75Amp alternators, ZF-550A 2.64:1 gears w/Centra dampening & live PTO Stainless steel #316 (w/316-L rod) exhaust risers w/zinc plugs connecting to FRP underwater system w/bypass pipes to "Aqua Quiet" mufflers 2 3/4" "Aquamet #22 High Strength" propeller shafts Bronze V struts with "Cutlass" bearings & damping insulation Bronze intermediate struts with "Cutlass" bearings Four blade expanded ratio computer designed propellers Hydrodynamic stainless steel rudders per design Dripless propeller shaft glands ("Tides") with dual cooling lines "Tides" rudder shaft seal and bearings 9 sq. ft. roll fin hydraulic stabilizers and 40 hp bow thruster w/hydraulic raw water cooling pump Twin Disc electronic engine controls @ pilothouse, flybridge and aft deck "Hynautic" power steering system Engine room start/stop panels with engine gauges Visual & audio alarms for engine systems @ pilothouse & flybridge ENGINE ROOM AND BILGES White aluminum perforated covering on overhead, side, fwd, aft engine room bulkheads covering multiple layers of the latest technology sound dampening & insulation Sole lonseal tan vinyl Welded stainless steel engine beds (electro polished) Three marine grade aluminum fuel tanks Aluminum fuel tanks insulated to minimize condensation and noise transfer Fuel manifold system for supply & return management with 2" crossover for port or starbd fuel fill Sight gages (marine grade w/protective guard) at fwd blkhd fuel tanks Marine grade bronze sea cocks for through hull skin fittings "Groco" sea strainers at all raw water intakes Main seawater intakes plumbed for emergency bilge pump use Full flow stainless ball valves for all piping systems Dual Racor marine filter system with vacuum gauge for main engines Single Racor marine filter system with gauge for generators Tank level indicator systems for fuel, water and waste tanks Six high output 24v bilge pumps w/"Ultra" automatic switches & high water alarms High output "Whale" 40 manual bilge pump "Delta-T" engine air intake system minimizing water ingestion, recessed & color matched to exterior Four "Delta-T" 11" 120V/AC engine room blowers Engine room 24V/DC lights X 4pcs and 120V/AC fluorescent lamps X 4 PCS Engine room video camera system (2 cameras) "Fire Boy" MA 1800 automatic fire extinguishing system w/engine shut down system S.S. safety rails along inboard engine stringers 24V "Reverso" fuel transfer pump 24V Low profile S/S dome lights @ pump room & thruster/chain area Fresh water wash down faucet in engine room Integrated overhead storage lockers above engines Stainless floorboard frames, floorboards covered with non-skid vinyl and trimmed with teak EQUIPMENT "Maxwell" 24v 3,500 lb. anchor windlass w/three station control, separate chain & rope lockers Stainless CQR 80 lb. bow anchor with 300 ft. 7/16" HT chain and chain stopper "Hynautic" 62" trim tabs with controls @ pilothouse and fly bridge 1,800 lb. hydraulic davit with cable, boom and rotation functions "Marine Air" 90,000 BTU expansion air conditioning system "Reverso" 24V/AC oil change system with 2 x 30 gal oil tanks "Buell" low profile dual trumpet air horn w/120v compressor, compressor outlets @ lazarette & eng rm "Exalto" stainless articulating windshield wipers w/washer system Three "Headhunter" silent flush heads 120v "Headhunter" holding tank discharge pump 24v "Sealand" standby macerator pump Deck discharge for holding tank Six 24v bilge pumps with "Ultra" automatic switches "Ultra" system high water bilge alarm w/warning lights at pilothouse Gate valve at each watertight structural bulkhead "Headhunter Mach 5" 120v fresh water pressure pump w/filter & accumulator tank "Headhunter" 24v standby water pressure pump "Allcraft" 35 gallon 220v s/s hot water heater Two shower sump tanks designed for convenient access Port & stbd (or fore & aft) dockside water pressure connection Central drain system minimizing thru hull fittings ELECTRICAL SYSTEM "Northern Lights" 20 kW & 25 kW diesel generators, 24V start w/whisper sound shield with gas/water exhaust separators and E.A.R. anti vibration mounts Four "Sea Gel" 8D gel cell main engine start batteries (24v) Two "Sea Gel" 4D gel cell generator start batteries (24v) Eight "Sea Gel" 8D gel cell batteries for ship's 24v system Battery cross over capability for main engine and generator batteries "Xantrex" SW-40/24 4kw inverter/120Amp charger with high temp. shut down "Newmar" PT-24-40CE, 24V ship service back up charger with high temp. shut down "Newmar" PT-24-20CE, 24V engine battery charger with high temp. shut down Additional 6Oamp 24v alternator on each engine for ship service systems Digital DC charge rate, DC ammeters and DC voltmeters 24V & 12V back-lit distribution/circuit breaker panels w/amp & volt meters 120V & 240V back-lit distribution/circuit breaker panels w/amp & voltmeters Four "Mastervolt" 20 amp converters, 24V to 12V "Marinco" Shore power 125/250V-50A, phone and TV cable inlets port & stbd side or fore & aft) "Glendenning" CM-7 cable master, 240V 50 amp w/75' cable Halogen overhead "Cantalupi" lighting w/dimmer controls throughout Wall sconces in staterooms and heads GFI breaker protection as appropriate @ deck, galley, heads, engine room & lazarette Breaker protection at each AC source Electrolysis bonding & grounding system w/two 6" x 12" zinc plates and shaft scratchers High quality shielded RG-6 CO AX for TV's Tinned high temperature wiring, UL approved "Panasonic" phone/intercom system, 7 stations "Wyngard" TV antenna booster & selector switch ACR Search light 43" Plasma screen TV @ salon & "Polk Audio" surround sound speaker system @ salon "Polk Audio" speaker systems @ pilothouse, flybridge, aft deck & master, VIP, mid guest cabin 20" TV @ master stateroom, 15" TV @ VIP and mid guest stateroom MAIN DECK Walkaround decks with high bulwarks miships Two tone non-skid @ all decks, pilothouse roof white non skid Molded in multiple facet & plank lines for appearance and strength Exterior stainless 316 grade (including screws & bolts/nuts), welds ground & polished 1 1/4" s/s hand rails and bow Port and starboard bulwark doors "MarQuipt" three step side boarding ladder with integral bulwark FRP storage locker @ stbd deck "Manship" overhead hatches w/"Ocean Air" sliding screens/shades "Manship" s/s port lights powder coated to match gel coat 3 16 s/s hawse holes w/cleats, 3 16 s/s bow chocks, 3 16 s/s deck cleats Waterproof "Cantalupi" deck lights and LED safety lights Aluminum re-enforced exterior doors, exterior covered w/FRP & gel coated, interiors covered w/matching interior wood, stainless steel door frames Bow & stern staffs, s/s sockets Port & starboard storage lockers at bow Rope locker for 2 nd anchor rode Provision for 2 nd anchor with dual 316 stainless channels and rollers Fresh and salt water wash downs at bow AFT DECK / COCKPIT & SPORT DECK Aft deck engine & thruster controls, rudder indicator & engine start-stop switches Port aft deck storage cabinet with covered sink, Isotherm refer & teak ventilation grates Starboard aft deck storage cabinet with hatch/ladder to lazarette, crew & engine room Molded FRP seat Wing doors at California deck Granite "Imperial Brown" boat deck tables Teak caprail @ aft stairs Aft deck teak table with 3/8" ebony inlay s/s supports S/S ladder to boat deck with overhead hatch Two aft deck flood lights Hand held shower @ sport deck Fresh water wash down @ sport deck Poly Planar water proof speakers in aft deck overhead with volume control Camera at aft deck Swim platform with 4 removable stainless 2" diameter U-handrails S/S pop up cleats @ sport deck S/S swim ladder @ sport deck folding into storage Ikr FLY BRIDGE AND BOAT DECK Starboard side steps lead up to the massive flybridge and boat deck. The flybridge is covered with an upgraded FRP hardtop with recessed lights and has ample seating with a large L settee and two helm seats. Navigational and communications electronics repeated on the flybridge. Aft of the settee is the Steelhead 1,800lbs davit and the custom Edgewater dingy. Manship door/hatch access to/from pilothouse Helm station w/complete engine instrumentation, function alarms & rudder indicator Lexan venturi windshield w/stainless steel frame Two Pompanette AS21 Helm chairs FRP "L" seat, storage under with teak ventilation slats Two FRP tables with S/S support posts Starboard cabinets with sink, stainless steel "Isotherm 85" refrigerator & teak ventilation grates Boat deck drained to waterline with integral drains and scuppers 1 1/4" s/s handrails @ boat deck w/welded s/s life lines "Manship" s/s hatch and s/s ladder to California deck with s/s safety rail Fresh water wash down outlet Poly Planar waterproof speakers in radar arch with volume control Triple Buel air horns Double Gaggenau BBQ with safety switches Boat deck Isotherm CR-85SS PILOTHOUSE Up two steps from the salon is the pilothouse and command center of Janice Marie, beautifully finished fine woods, granite, L Settee and Stidd helm chairs. All electronics are up to date, intelligently installed and every detail of this command center was well thought out by Offshore Yachts and the owner relying on decades of cruising experience. Helm station w/complete engine instrumentation, function alarms & rudder indicator "Headhunter" tank monitoring system for fuel & water levels "Tank Watch" level indicators with automatic shut down at holding tanks Back lit AC & DC distribution/breaker panels Chart table/locker Halogen "Cantalupi" lighting w/dimmer controls Rocker switches with indicator lights for bilge pump, light, etc. functions Three stainless "Exalto" articulating windshield wipers w/washer system Port and stbd FRP sliding track doors with stainless frames Two ventilation overhead hatches with "Ocean Air" sliding screens/shades Two "Stidd" helm chairs upholstered in ultra-leather. Raised "L" seat with dining table UV protectant varnish on all console veneers Padded soft vinyl removable headliner "Sub Zero" under counter refrigerator Sole teak & ebony Stbd counter top granite "Black Galaxy Table is ebony veneer, high gloss SALON Access to the yachts interior is thru either side pilothouse doors or entering the salon from the large sliding door on the California deck. The salon is bright thanks to her large windows and beautifully decorated in warm, rich fabrics all new in the past year. Her walls throughout are teak and she has crown molding in the salon. The salon is the perfect elegant entertaining area with her large J settee, custom electric high low table for dining and barrel chairs or you can kick back and enjoy a movie on the new 43” LCD TV that lifts up from the starboard cabinet. Private aft stairway to owner's stateroom Low large windows for "sit down" visibility Built in 43" Plasma TV & "Polk Audio" surround speaker system Solid wood crown molding surrounding salon Lambrequins at windows Halogen "Cantalupi" lighting w/dimmer controls & four 120v wall sconces Padded soft vinyl removable headliner High quality carpet w/sound pad Sub Zero 700BF under stbd galley counter, wood paneled front GALLEY Extended cruising and gourmet dining were important to the owners when they designed the galley with top of the line 220V Miele four burner cook top, microwave convection oven, full size GE oven and Sub-zero refrigerators. An additional Sub-zero refrigerator is located in the pilothouse and two deep Sub-zero freezer drawers are located starboard of the galley. Ample Black Galaxy granite counter tops make food preparation easy and protected from the salon by a raised galley shelf. Granite counter tops w/overhead hanging storage cabinets Stbd counter top granite "Black Galaxy" Halogen overhead lighting w/dimmer control, under cabinet lighting Fold out soap tray @ galley sink Drawers and cabinets fitted w/push pull latches & lined with Formica Double S/S sink with "Grohe" faucet "Grohe" soap dispenser "Insinkerator" - S/S Classic 1Hp stainless steel garbage disposal with top switch "Broan" trash compactor "Miele" four burner cook top "GE" 220V oven below cook top "GE" Microwave/convection oven w/exhaust fan "Sub-zero" 700 TC refrigerator w/2 refrigerator drawers below Solid wood crown molding surrounding galley Vinyl "wood" sole Padded soft vinyl removable headliner Solid teak with ebony inlay OWNER'S STATEROOM Owner's stateroom and guest staterooms are separated by two sets of stairs. The owner stateroom stairs in the forward starboard side of the salon lead down to the full beam bright master stateroom. Beautifully appointed in rich wood, designer fabrics and granite counter tops. Storage is plentiful in drawers and hanging lockers and she has a king size bed. The master head has a very large shower, counter tops are granite, fixtures are gorgeous and the room is very well lit and ventilated. At the landing of the stairs to the master stateroom and hidden behind doors are the full size laundry washer and dryer. King size walk around bed with drawers & lockers under Granite Counter top on master port cabinet Cedar lined hanging lockers Built in upholstered seat or vanity desk Polk Audio speaker system Built-in LCD 20" TV with bureau drawers below Insulated/cored aft & forward bulkheads Halogen overhead lighting ("Cantalupi") with dimmer controls Two "Manship" s/s opening port lights powder coated to match gel coat Safety escape hatch at overhead High quality carpet w/sound pad Padded soft vinyl removable headliner OWNERS HEAD Granite counter top w/6" back & side splash w/ceramic sink, Granite seat in shower Sole solid teak with ebony inlay "Newport Brass" faucet, towel bar and towel ring "Headhunter" silent flush toilet Shower w/frameless glass doors, teak grate Halogen overhead "Cantalupi" lighting with dimmer control Ultra quiet ventilation system Opening s/s port light powder coated to match gel coat FORWARD VIP STATEROOM & HEAD The forward VIP stateroom with private head is well appointed as all areas of the yacht in beautiful designer fabrics, granite counter tops and it has plenty of hanging storage and drawer space. The island queen bed is very comfortable and your guests will be so happy they might not want to leave. This could be good or bad. Queen size island bed w/hinged top with drawers below Cedar lined hanging lockers Polk Audio speaker system Built in 15" LCD TV Halogen overhead "Cantalupi" lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting Safety escape/ventilating hatch to forward deck with "Ocean Air" shade/screen Two "Manship" s/s opening port lights powder coated to match gel coat Carpeted sole Padded soft vinyl removable headliner FORWARD HEAD Granite counter top w/6" back & side splash w/ceramic sink, Granite seat in shower Sole solid teak with ebony inlay "Newport Brass" faucets, towel bar and towel ring Opening s/s port light powder coated to match gel coat "Headhunter" silent flush toilet Halogen "Cantalupi" lighting w/dimmer controls Shower W/frameless glass door and integral towel bar w/teak grate Halogen overhead "Cantalupi" lighting with dimmer control Ultra quiet ventilation system Built in tub MID GUEST STATEROOM Forward and starboard in the pilothouse is the stairway to the guest accommodations. Down the stairs and to port is the guest stateroom and owners office. This well thought out room takes into account the fact that most third state rooms are rarely used so the owners designed the room with a work station for the owner and a Pullman berth for occasional guests. The Pullman sleeping berths are full sized and make into a very comfortable settee when not in use. Fold down bunks aft with desk Desk is granite "Imperial Brown" Cedar lined hanging locker Built in 15" LCD TV Polk Audio speaker system Halogen overhead Cantalupi lighting with dimmer control & berth lighting One "Manship" s/s opening port lights powder coated to match gel coat Carpeted sole Padded soft vinyl removable headliner GUEST/DAY HEAD Guest head is located across from the office and is very special in the fact that it has a small bathtub/shower. This is a great feature not found on many yachts of this size and it works extremely well when traveling with small children or for that occasion when you just want to soak in a bathtub. The head is beautifully appointed with granite countertops and top of the line fixtures. CREW CABIN & HEAD Two single bunks Hanging locker Sole teak & holly Formica surfaces w/teak trim Halogen overhead "Cantalupi" lighting with dimmer control Marbleite counter top & sink with Grohe faucet Enclosed head with "Headhunter" toilet and FRP shower Ultra quiet ventilation system Two "Manship" s/s opening port lights powder coated to match gel coat Cabin: Carpeted sole Head: Vinyl "wood" sole LAZARETTE Watertight access door to swim step/cockpit area Ladder and watertight hatch to California deck Formica surfaces w/teak trim 40 gallon crew holding tank with monitor in pilothouse Cabinets and work surfaces covered in off-white Formica with teak trim Halogen overhead "Cantalupi" work lighting Two opening port lights Non-skid lonseal tan vinyl sole Isotherm #CR-65SS Kenyon single burner cook top #B40605 above laz refer OPTIONAL CREW/LAZARETTE GALLEY After entering the aft transom door to starboard is the yachts shop with plenty of counter space, tool drawers and cabinets. This space will also second as the crew galley and is equipped with cook top, microwave and refrigerator. To port of the shop/galley is a well-appointed crew stateroom with two berths, full size head and shower. This stateroom is also great for additional guests if you operate without the captain or crew. Additional access to this area is from the weather protected California deck. Sink & faucet, refer and microwave Cabinets, plumbing and appliances to suit
- Pilothouse Electronics
- (3) Furuno Navnet 2 displays (2) Furuno RD-30 (2) CAT engine displays Simrad AP25 autopilot ICOM M602 VHF Wesmar controller and 7" live action display - New 4700 gyro KVH Tracphone Remote gear controller Wiper controller Flir night vision camera controller Allenware Nav PC with Nobletec & Airmar weather stations ACR search light control
- Flybridge Electronics
- (2) Furuno Navnet displays Simrad AP26 autopilot Flir control ACR control Wesmar control ICOM M602 VHF
- (5) Furuno Navnet 2 GPS/2 radar (2) RD-30 Simrad autopilot New NAV PC - loaded with newest Nobletec System and Airmar weather station Panasonic phone system integrated throughout vessel Yacht Watchman monitoring system ICOM VHF in pilothouse, flybridge, & crew quarters US8 Highwater alarm KVH SAT phone SAT TV Badboy Wifi Flir night vision camera ACR search light Xantrex power inverter Aft deck & engine room cameras Marantz stereo system Phase Three chargers Twin disc remote control with 50' cord (two remote plugs) 400' 3/8" HT Anchor chain marked every 50'
- Engine Room
- Engine room inspection and maintenance is made easy thanks to bright lights and wide open spaces. The area is large and well thought out with plenty of room to check sea strainers, change oil or complete any engine room task. Twin CAT C-18's, 1000 hp ZF 55A gears Northern Lights gens; Port W844LW2 - 20 kW - 912 hours; Starboard M864K - 25 kW - 913 hours 1000 hour service done on mains August 2012, at 660 hours Wesmar stabilizers RS900 with upgraded Gyro 4700 done in May 2011, $15,000 Wesmar V2-12H bow and stern thrusters (PTO hydraulic driven) 800 gal. per day Village Marine watermaker system (full service done recently with 2 new membranes) Sanitron UV light installed on fresh water system 2013 New engine batteries - less than 2 years old Reverso oil change system
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Joint central listing with Gary Slatkow 954-242-6723 email@example.com of Luke Brown Yachts.